2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

His worst move was the move you liked the most though....and was likely heavily influence by the owner.

Actually, I was against giving the Brand a max deal.  In fact, I would have been happy going into the season in full tank mode.  That was all Jax, IMO, because he had to save face after Kerr sh*tted in it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl at it again. Now wants to get rid of Cousins like he did Iggy and Melo. Hopefully the Lakers get in on this to open up things at 2. The rumor was a 3 way trade with Magic. Lakers get Cousins, Sacramento gets the center from Magic and 5th pick and Magic gets 2nd to draft Porzingis

Karl at it again. Now wants to get rid of Cousins like he did Iggy and Melo. Hopefully the Lakers get in on this to open up things at 2. The rumor was a 3 way trade with Magic. Lakers get Cousins, Sacramento gets the center from Magic and 5th pick and Magic gets 2nd to draft Porzingis

No doubt Karl is a douche, but Cousins might be the least coachable player in the league right now.

No doubt Karl is a douche, but Cousins might be the least coachable player in the league right now.

That may be true, but you have to add Ray Allen in there as well.  Karl's problem with stars goes back to Kemp and Payton.

Karl's ego is so big he can't coach stars and his teams ALL his teams suffer for it in the postseason.

So I think I know how this is going down in 48 hours:

- Silver walks to podium, about to announce Knicks pick

- Lights kick out, "No Chance in Hell" starts playing, Barkley wonders why McMahon's music is on

- Isiah walks out, Brittany Griner to one side and Glory Johnson to the other

- Walks up to podium, whispers in Silver's ear

- Silver announces Kaminsky is the pick

- Isiah gives the Ted DiBiase laugh

OV5ct.gif

- Music kicks back on, Isiah exits stage right.

- Cameras cut to Phil at home staring at the screen with the facial expression of a man who just got tricked into getting an enema.

Karl is a mongo but I'm pretty sure Iguodala's not on him.

Just talked to my friend who knows everything about basketball - says Mudiay is the pick at 4.

Let's go Phil.

If it's Towns, Okafor, Russell top 3 then, absolutely, Mudiay should be the pick.  But who knows if Jax does it.

At least he said today he's making the pick and a trade is only 5% likely.

That said, it's going to be an interesting 48 hrs because the top 3 picks can change.

During a 25-minute gathering with writers who cover the team, Jackson revealed buzzworthy 7-foot-1 European project Kristaps Porzingas failed to complete his workout Monday with the Knicks because of cramps. With the 76ers leaning toward taking Russell at No. 3, there’s been speculation Jackson would consider Porzingis — despite the notion he could be two years away from making an impact because of his skinny frame. “We had to change the workout,’’ Jackson said. “He had a cramp in the middle of it. He did go through the workup with the medical staff that was impressive.’’

tumblr_mipc8urZk71s4ehdgo1_500.gif

If it's Towns, Okafor, Russell top 3 then, absolutely, Mudiay should be the pick. But who knows if Jax does it.

At least he said today he's making the pick and a trade is only 5% likely.

That said, it's going to be an interesting 48 hrs because the top 3 picks can change.

No trade unless we get Cousins. Just stay and draft Mudiay.

Once you accept that this franchise will never again be a championship contender until the hobbit sells and/or dies, it really becomes much more tolerable. Almost comical, really.

We're drafting Porzingis and signing Monroe. Get ready for the worst defensive front court in basketball history.

Archived