2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After three years of Melo freezing him out, that kid is going to swim back to Latvia.

Oh really? Really Tom? Never mind the notion that he's going to navigate all the way across the Atlantic, but then he's going to swim all the way around the UK and then make his way AROUND Denmark and then THROUGH the Danish straights? Take your geographically negligent trolling elsewhere. Peasant.

Oh really? Really Tom? Never mind the notion that he's going to navigate all the way across the Atlantic, but then he's going to swim all the way around the UK and then make his way AROUND Denmark and then THROUGH the Danish straights? Take your geographically negligent trolling elsewhere. Peasant.

I LOVE IT WHEN WE'RE AT THE SAME DEPTH OF LIFEMISERY AT THE SAME EXACT TIME HAHAHAHA

Who gives a sh*t about second rounders, but did Phil really have to include those? Hardaway for 15th in this draft wasn't enough?

Hardaway stinks and Grant has Mudiay's skill set plus he's a better shooter than Mudiay.

Pair Grant up with Jimmy Butler in our backcourt I go to war with that.

He thinks that "Porzingis" is Latvian for "Wennington."

It's cool that you can predict the future of a franchise moving into a state of the art arena in NYC, funded by one of the World's richest men, that has copious amounts of cap room available for years to come, and fronted by a rap superstar who's CPF's with every great player in the league.

As for Deron, they got him for the awful Derrick Favors and two draft picks that Utah wasted on stiffs. He's not gone yet, and Howard hasn't been traded yet--the only thing we heard is that both Howard and DWill told Houston "no thanks" when they came knocking to pair them together. It sounds like Howard is trying to force his way to Brooklyn, and DWill is waiting to see if he can do it. Hardly seems like Deron is running to the airport.

Heading into the pre-draft camps, I noted that the Knicks needed to add either a Point Guard or a Big Man.  Well despite the fact that our new big man looks like 100lbs soaking wet, we got both positions in the draft. I am man enough to apologize to Mr Phil Jackson who looks like a tired Old Man. 

Is the Russian Guard still a member of the Knicks ?

I like that kid's toughness.

With  Melo, and Grant and Shved,  all the Knicks need to do is steal a Center say from the Grizzles and maybe I might watch some basketball next yr.

LOL at the notion Phil even knows that Latvia is a country. He's probably google mapping it right now, followed by a 10 minute talk by his staffers explaining that "no it's not a city in Russia."

Google Maps won't even tell you how to swim there.

Is the Russian Guard still a member of the Knicks ?

I like that kid's toughness.

With  Melo, and Grant and Shved,  all the Knicks need to do is steal a Center say from the Grizzles and maybe I might watch some basketball next yr.

Shved's a RFA and there is no way in hell the Knicks are making him a qualifying offer. Kid is ******* terrible.

So how many starters do we have heading into FA? 2? I say pay Matthews and Carroll, and see if you can get Asik on the cheap for a year or two so you don't have to force Porzingis in there. The former 2 are also great defending the perimeter which would means you'd minimize the risk of scaring Porzingis into swimming back to Latvia when he's on the court.

Calderon, at the very least, is a good dude and will probably take on the mentor job for Grant with a smile on his face. No point in tanking again without a pick on the horizon, and none of those would be dumb contracts, especially with the cap set to balloon next year.

Not a championship team, sure. But throw Melo into that mix and you have a starting rotation that it isn't a pile of steaming sh*t that probably contends for a 6-8 seed. Last thing you want is the two guys you're hinging your future on marinating in a douchecanoe of unsuccessful jizzmoppers.

Archived