Vick Dogged it Out There Today

Gen X Jet

I thought starting Vick today was one of the lowest points in team history.

Until, they trotted him out there the second time.

This is the worst team in the league. Anyone see the jags, BUCS, and Raiders play with heart today ? I did.

This team makes me sick. They have bent their fan base over. Disgraceful, disgusting, and embarrassing.

Give me players that give a sh*t about football. Mariota and Winston will probably pull a 96 manning..."The Jets? Freak them, I'm staying in college."

They better make a strong, quick decision on their 2015 coach/GM decision and it better be incredibly experienced, well-regarded football people cause free agents will avoid us like the plague. We're just gonna be team free agents go visit to jack up their price with other teams.

I thought starting Vick today was one of the lowest points in team history.

Until, they trotted him out there the second time.

This is the worst team in the league. Anyone see the jags, BUCS, and Raiders play with heart today ? I did.

This team makes me sick. They have bent their fan base over. Disgraceful, disgusting, and embarrassing.

Give me players that give a sh*t about football. Mariota and Winston will probably pull a 96 manning..."The Jets? Freak them, I'm staying in college."

They better make a strong, quick decision on their 2015 coach/GM decision and it better be incredibly experienced, well-regarded football people cause free agents will avoid us like the plague. We're just gonna be team free agents go visit to jack up their price with other teams.

Barking up the wrong tree with this line of thinking.

Sniffing around for answers you'll never find

Archived