NYC Strip Club Client Pays Dancer to Get Rid of Geno Smith Costume

flgreen

NYC strip club client pays dancer to get rid of Geno Smith Halloween costume

A dancer at Vivid Cabaret was showered with ridicule instead of tips when she hit the stage dressed as the much-criticized Jets QB for a recent Halloween show in honor of famous NYC athletes. While clients had no problem with the strippers channeling the likes of Derek Jeter, Carmelo Anthony and Masahiro Tanaka, they drew the line at Smith.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, November 3, 2014, 3:51 PM
  •  

SHARE THIS URL
genoweb4s-1-web.jpgCOREY SIPKIN/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Dressing like Geno Smith isn't a good look these days.

You know Geno Smith has worn out his welcome in New York when even the city's strippers can't have anything to do with him.

A dancer at Vivid Cabaret was showered with ridicule instead of tips when she hit the stage dressed as the Jets quarterback for a recent Halloween show in honor of famous NYC athletes.

“I like Geno and the Jets and I had his jersey and a Jets helmet as my costume,” the girl, identified as "Kimmie" by Vivid, said in a statement picked up by Busted Coverage.

“But when people saw my outfit they were telling me how bad Geno is and making fun of him and the Jets.”

While clients had no problem with the strippers channeling the likes of Derek Jeter, Carmelo Anthony and Masahiro Tanaka, they drew the line at Smith, with one customer paying Kimmie extra cash to get rid of the outfit.

“A Wall Street guy seated in the VIP Ultra Lounge said he would give me a huge tip if I took off the Geno Smith costume, which I did. But he meant not to put it back on. He gave me more money to select a new costume, so I spent the rest of the night wearing and stripping out of a schoolgirl outfit.”

It’s not only Vivid Cabaret patrons who have tired of Smith. The much-criticized QB lost his starting job to Michael Vick in Week 8 after testing the Jets’ patience throughout his two NFL seasons.

club25f.jpgJEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWSDancers at Vivid Cabaret would be wise to avoid wearing Geno Smith jerseys in the future.

With 31 interceptions in 24 starts, Smith left head coach Rex Ryan practically no choice but to bench him. And while the Jets made it eight straight losses with Sunday’s defeat in Kansas City, Vick posted a 105.7 QB rating in his first start for Gang Green.

In 24 career starts, Smith has had a QB rating greater than 100 just once.

It’s no surprise then that once-loyal fans like Kimmie have also turned their backs on Smith.

“I feel bad for the Jets playing so bad, and I have to admit Geno Smith hasn’t done well,” she said.

“What number is Matt Simms?”

Those chicks look a little rough around the edges.  Two of em might be guys. If she had fuller lips the cute brunette  second from our right could be okay.

Yeah, fuller lips might help cover that snaggle-tooth. 

Otherwise, they all look like bright girls who had great relationships with their dads. 

Those chicks look a little rough around the edges.  Two of em might be guys. If she had fuller lips the cute brunette  second from our right could be okay.

Interestingly as I played the what if God told me I could only F one, now pick her, game, I chose the second one in from the right. 

Yeah, fuller lips might help cover that snaggle-tooth. 

Otherwise, they all look like bright girls who had great relationships with their dads. 

lol  Yeah looks like some great parenting.

Interestingly as I played the what if God told me I could only F one, now pick her, game, I chose the second one in from the right. 

Right?  Very cute.  We should sign the one on the far right to play strong safety. 

Wouldn't it be great to have these girls there on the day of the grand unveiling of the billboard. Along with some clown cars for the reporters - horns included.

Maybe we get a bunch of Shriners in little cars painted green & white.  Put them in fez shaped helmets and Jets jerseys too.

shriners.jpg

Archived