Steelers Fans Will Invade Jets Home

flgreen

I've heard just about enough of the "nobody travels like Steelers fans" canard. Do people really think there's going to be a convoy of RVs flying across the Pennsylvania Turnpike this Sunday? Steelers fans fill opposing stadiums because every city is full of Steelers fans, because basically every Steelers fan who lives outside of Pittsburgh is a front-running yutz.

More like "every city is full of Steelers fans......because nobody in their right mind wants to live in a the sh*thole of low income rust that is Pittsburgh.  They ALL move away to other NFL cities, retaining their love of two things, the Sti'llers, and Primanti Brothers Sammiches."

More like "every city is full of Steelers fans......because nobody in their right mind wants to live in a the sh*thole of low income rust that is Pittsburgh.  They ALL move away to other NFL cities, retaining their love of two things, the Sti'llers, and Primanti Brothers Sammiches."

You left out Iron City brew.   Just total horse piss.

Q: how many speeds does a french tank have?

A: three. reverse half, reverse full, and forward in case of attack from the rear

Classic!  LOL!

Q.  What do you call a Frenchman killed defending his country?

A.  I don't know either, it's never happened.

Any Jets season ticket holder who sells out to an opposing team fans needs to have their house invaded by bed-bugs and cockroaches.

No way in hell this should be happening I don't care how bad of a football team the Jets are.

My tickets are for sale, buy them if you want to help keep them out of the hands of Steelers fans.

My tickets are for sale, buy them if you want to help keep them out of the hands of Steelers fans.

It's funny how those who don't buy season tickets feel like it's their job to tell us how to spend our fun money (PSL's) and how to lose our fun money (resale). Let them take $500 and buy my seats on Stubhub. Let them burn $500 and leave the seats empty instead of putting some nice folks from Pennsylvania in them.

Since they're so good at dishing out advice, here's some for them: Sit in your basement and chew your pretzels and enjoy the free football that our hard-earned dollars affords you and let us worry about how we spend our fun money.

SAR I

It's funny how those who don't buy season tickets feel like it's their job to tell us how to spend our fun money (PSL's) and how to lose our fun money (resale). Let them take $500 and buy my seats on Stubhub. Let them burn $500 and leave the seats empty instead of putting some nice folks from Pennsylvania in them.

Since they're so good at dishing out advice, here's some for them: Sit in your basement and chew your pretzels and enjoy the free football that our hard-earned dollars affords you and let us worry about how we spend our fun money.

SAR I

I'd expect a smart guy like you to be well aware that the NFL doesn't need your hard earned dollars.  Their National TV and Sponsor contracts covers more than enough to make the sport profitable without a single SAR in a single seat. 

Us guys sitting at home, watching the adverts, listening to inane beer and car commercials, we're the ones who make the NFL what it is today fiscally. 

Without us, you're paying 10x what you pay now for tickets.  If not more.

You guys at the stadium, blessed by the ability to live in or near New Jersey, one of the most expensive places in the nation, I applaud you, and am happy for you.  I wish that could be me, well....sorta.  Watching at home I, after all, vastly easier and more comfortable. 

But no one actually needs you.  You, your parking fees, your PSL's, your $12 beers and $20 hotdogs......you're pure, distilled, profit in Woody's pocket.

You all go away, the stadium would certainly be quieter, and that's about it.  The NFL would roll on over the TV unimpeded.

Bc the NFL target demographic is that 45-55 year old fat, beer chugging cow who was just about the right in age in the mid-late 70's?

Have to understand that if you grew up in the 1970s/early 1980s, the Jets and Giants mostly sucked. So a lot of people in the NY area rooted for the Steelers. Cowboys, Raiders, or Dolphins. Not defending being  front-running douchebag, merely explaining it. But Woody is happy said front-running douchebags will be selling out his sheet box Sunday. 

It's funny how those who don't buy season tickets feel like it's their job to tell us how to spend our fun money (PSL's) and how to lose our fun money (resale). Let them take $500 and buy my seats on Stubhub. Let them burn $500 and leave the seats empty instead of putting some nice folks from Pennsylvania in them.Since they're so good at dishing out advice, here's some for them: Sit in your basement and chew your pretzels and enjoy the free football that our hard-earned dollars affords you and let us worry about how we spend our fun money.SAR I

It's always easy for someone to tell others what financial sacrifices they should be making when they have no skin in the game themselves.

Archived