Late games thread

T0mShane

ODB getting his sh*t off against the Seahawks. Dude is a freak. Expensive corners getting killed all over the place.

Sparano has the Raiders up on the Broncos and has done a good job with what it legitimately the least talented club in the league. Maybe he'll let Rex be his DC next year.

ODB getting his sh*t off against the Seahawks. Dude is a freak. Expensive corners getting killed all over the place.

Sparano has the Raiders up on the Broncos and has done a good job with what it legitimately the least talented club in the league. Maybe he'll let Rex be his DC next year.

Nothing upsets me more than watching this kid dominate while having a Giants' jersey on.  I suppose I can find solace in that it's at least not a Patriots or Dolphins jersey.  Dude is a bigger, more athletic Randall Cobb. Gonna be a superstar.

Nothing upsets me more than watching this kid dominate while having a Giants' jersey on.  I suppose I can find solace in that it's at least not a Patriots or Dolphins jersey.  Dude is a bigger, more athletic Randall Cobb. Gonna be a superstar.

He sure did burn Sherman on that 44 yarder

The good news: we didn't pass on him. 

Sparano could really teach Rex a thing or two about slowing Peyton down...LOL

The way Seattle's offense gets opposing DL to run themselves out of plays is brilliant. Makes their OL look so much better than it is

They also got 2 offensive lineman back from injuries this week. That doesn't hurt, and I don't think it's a coincidence that they are finally getting the ground game back on track.

They also got 2 offensive lineman back from injuries this week. That doesn't hurt, and I don't think it's a coincidence that they are finally getting the ground game back on track.

It's not just ground and pound, though. There's counter action on every handoff. It gets LBs running in circles.

It's not just ground and pound, though. There's counter action on every handoff. It gets LBs running in circles.

I am well aware, hence the response to Blackout.

ground and pound offense with a young QB

sounds like what Rex wanted to win with

Except it is not. See my exchange with T0m

Archived