Do we have an Official Video Games thread here?

Fishooked

Thought you might like to hear that.

Although I found if you complete horse races you can win saddlebags that increase your weight limit - I went from 90 up to 130, and I thought I read there was another one that will increase it to 160.

Edit: You can purchase one from this guy

But being able to stash items might eliminate the need somewhat.

Love the fact that the developer is listening to what gamers are asking for and putting in these fixes.

Thanks. I try to avoid the horse races and the Gwent thing. I feel depraved enough spending as much time as I do running around killing werewolves and crabs. I try not to add to it with the side-side stuff.

Thanks. I try to avoid the horse races and the Gwent thing. I feel depraved enough spending as much time as I do running around killing werewolves and crabs. I try not to add to it with the side-side stuff.

same, I can't be bothered with Gwent, mainly because I don't know what the **** I'm doing. I also sucked at Caravan in Fallout New Vegas too. 

I only did the horse races because I found out it will increase your carry weight. 

same, I can't be bothered with Gwent, mainly because I don't know what the **** I'm doing. I also sucked at Caravan in Fallout New Vegas too.

I only did the horse races because I found out it will increase your carry weight.

I actually would play Gwent were it not so convoluted... I tend to be OCD with these games ... Edited by Dunnie

I've had more outages in 2 months of PSN then 10 years of Xbox Live, despite technology getting considerably more better in that time.

Very dissapointing

PSN is hot garbage. Main reason I went with xboxone this time around.

No man's sky update.. And ****. I still have witcher unopened, I'm about 5% through ESO and want to play this, batman and the new fallout. I don't think I'll ever catch up

http://www.pcgamer.com/no-mans-sky-video-lends-purpose-and-meaning-to-space-exploration/

I have a major boner for No Man's Sky, I can't wait for this. But I dont think it's making it out this year.

Against my better judgement, I caved and picked up a used copy of ESO.

I've had more outages in 2 months of PSN then 10 years of Xbox Live, despite technology getting considerably more better in that time.

Very dissapointing

PSN is hot garbage. Main reason I went with xboxone this time around.

I wouldn't say it's hot garbage, but yeah it's disappointing. You would think they would invest in a better infrastructure after implementing PS Now & Vue. 

I have a major boner for No Man's Sky, I can't wait for this. But I dont think it's making it out this year.

Against my better judgement, I caved and picked up a used copy of ESO.

I wouldn't say it's hot garbage, but yeah it's disappointing. You would think they would invest in a better infrastructure after implementing PS Now & Vue. 

what server are you on? What alliance? I'm up to level 22 lol..

I literally haven't put the disc in yet.

Not sure which alliance I'd join but I was thinking Ebonheart. 

Did you ever send me a friend request? 

No, never looked into it. But I only play ESO ATM and you don't so not sure there is a point (I assume this is for gaming together).

If you play ESO, play with a group as much as possible. The mechanics are easy in game, and it's weird at first for someone whose never done this, but the game really requires it in many many areas. Once you get past level 10 or so you are frequently being attacked by multiple enemies, you die a lot if alone.

All I'm gonna say is I'm about 75% through the main story of Batman and my fingers friggin hurt!

Just finished the main story last night.  Sooo good.  The game is awesome.  Even all the little side stories I'm doing now.  Some of them I've enjoyed from a game play perspective more than the main story.

The only knock I have on the game is kind of double edge sword.  The Batmobile.  While it's awesome and has added an extra element to the game, I feel like to many mission have forced the use of the batmobile.  And the fighting when you're in the batmobile is a little redundant.  Also, the streets are too damn narrow for it.  So while in one hand, it's great...in the other, they over did it just a bit.

Just finished the main story last night.  Sooo good.  The game is awesome.  Even all the little side stories I'm doing now.  Some of them I've enjoyed from a game play perspective more than the main story.

The only knock I have on the game is kind of double edge sword.  The Batmobile.  While it's awesome and has added an extra element to the game, I feel like to many mission have forced the use of the batmobile.  And the fighting when you're in the batmobile is a little redundant.  Also, the streets are too damn narrow for it.  So while in one hand, it's great...in the other, they over did it just a bit.

I totally agree with the batmobile.  It's sick overall, but no reason to have missions where you need to figure out how to get it on a rooftop if yo know what I'm saying.  I mean couldn't batwing just pick it up and drop it there?

No, never looked into it. But I only play ESO ATM and you don't so not sure there is a point (I assume this is for gaming together).

If you play ESO, play with a group as much as possible. The mechanics are easy in game, and it's weird at first for someone whose never done this, but the game really requires it in many many areas. Once you get past level 10 or so you are frequently being attacked by multiple enemies, you die a lot if alone.

Do you have anywhere to store your stuff in the game, like items you steal to resell? Do they give you a decent amount of carry weight? 

Do you have anywhere to store your stuff in the game, like items you steal to resell? Do they give you a decent amount of carry weight? 

Yes, there is a bank w/60 and your carry capacity is 60. + You can upgrade your bank and your pack +10 each time, and  if you buy a horse, you can upgrade it's bag once a day +1.

The problem is that there is so many freaken materials for crafting, all of different levels. I have spent a fortune on upgrading packs, My personal pack is at 105, that is 3 pack upgrades and 15 horse upgrades. And I've upgraded my bank 3 times, to be at 90

That gives me 195 storage and I still had to create a mule character for the left over (you share 1 bank with every character on your account, so you can create a character whose only role it is to serve as a secondary bank)

one tip.. Begin researching right away at wood/clothing/blacksmith. Research times take for ever, and you end up with a ton of items laying around waiting to be researched. (there are different weapon traits that can be researched, so you can craft them into your weapons). I didn't know what this was and I wasted a ton of time playing in which I could've been researching ( 5 hours for first trait, 10 for second, 21 for third.. and so on). This is per weapon / armor type, and you can only do 1 at a time of each variety (cloth/wood/blacksmith) I must have 40 pieces of armor waiting to research specific traits for

I finally checked out Atari: Game Over, which is that documentary about how they found and dug up all those surplus Atari E.T. game cartridges from that landfill in Arizona. Pretty good stuff; lots of old-school gaming fun and interesting stories about the days of Atari dominance. 

Zak-Penn-director-Atari-Game-Over-archae

Yes, there is a bank w/60 and your carry capacity is 60. + You can upgrade your bank and your pack +10 each time, and  if you buy a horse, you can upgrade it's bag once a day +1.

The problem is that there is so many freaken materials for crafting, all of different levels. I have spent a fortune on upgrading packs, My personal pack is at 105, that is 3 pack upgrades and 15 horse upgrades. And I've upgraded my bank 3 times, to be at 90

That gives me 195 storage and I still had to create a mule character for the left over (you share 1 bank with every character on your account, so you can create a character whose only role it is to serve as a secondary bank)

one tip.. Begin researching right away at wood/clothing/blacksmith. Research times take for ever, and you end up with a ton of items laying around waiting to be researched. (there are different weapon traits that can be researched, so you can craft them into your weapons). I didn't know what this was and I wasted a ton of time playing in which I could've been researching ( 5 hours for first trait, 10 for second, 21 for third.. and so on). This is per weapon / armor type, and you can only do 1 at a time of each variety (cloth/wood/blacksmith) I must have 40 pieces of armor waiting to research specific traits for

Popped it in last night....15gb update file......fml 

So I pretty much finished all of Batman, outside of some tedious side mission I'll have to knockout one of these days...but my buddy gave me the code to download the game...."Last of Us".

Love it so far.  Killer story. 

I thinks is a couple of years old now...but pretty fun zombie game .

So I pretty much finished all of Batman, outside of some tedious side mission I'll have to knockout one of these days...but my buddy gave me the code to download the game...."Last of Us".

there was pages of this being discussed earlier.. Did you get the remastered version? Great game

there was pages of this being discussed earlier.. Did you get the remastered version? Great game

Not sure if its remastered or not...

Just looked back at the comments, looks like I'm in for some surprises which I figured...I'm at the point where I meet Bob or Bill, cant remember his name.  Crazy dude that has like an armory that I picked up a shotgun. 

I take it gets crazier?  How far along am i? 

Not sure if its remastered or not...

Just looked back at the comments, looks like I'm in for some surprises which I figured...I'm at the point where I meet Bob or Bill, cant remember his name.  Crazy dude that has like an armory that I picked up a shotgun. 

I take it gets crazier?  How far along am i? 

Not that far along... You'll like bob or bill, your type of fella

Was yours on a XB1?  And if so did you find the game glitching as you got further in?  Once I hit 50% into the game I found a few times where the game would not advance, ie you could not carry out/select the objective or cancel the mission.  It was like I was just stuck walking around.  Happened to me like 4 or 5 times now, side and main missions. 

Was yours on a XB1?  And if so did you find the game glitching as you got further in?  Once I hit 50% into the game I found a few times where the game would not advance, ie you could not carry out/select the objective or cancel the mission.  It was like I was just stuck walking around.  Happened to me like 4 or 5 times now, side and main missions. 

Only once.  It was when I was battling the drones.  I killed them all but it took like 5-10 minutes before it recognized they were cleared.  It eventually turned around but it took a couple of minutes. That's it though.  No other issues. 

One of my top 5 games, although it's really different that your typical zombie game.

If you're in Bill's town you still have a ways to go, it's a hell of a ride.

I've found the human enemies to be more difficult and more deplorable than the clickers. **** those bloaters though. 

One of my top 5 games, although it's really different that your typical zombie game.

If you're in Bill's town you still have a ways to go, it's a hell of a ride.

I've found the human enemies to be more difficult and more deplorable than the clickers. **** those bloaters though. 

I put in some serious work yesterday night.  This game is soooo good, like soooo damn good.  Definitely up there already in my favorite all times games.  

I just got to the part where he reunites with his brother.  That sniper stage was ******* awesomely fun to get past. 

• Upvote 1

I put in some serious work yesterday night.  This game is soooo good, like soooo damn good.  Definitely up there already in my favorite all times games.  

I just got to the part where he reunites with his brother.  That sniper stage was ******* awesomely fun to get past. 

Outside of first encountering clickers and not knowing yet how to sneak around them, that whole sequence was the hardest part of the game for me. 

Outside of first encountering clickers and not knowing yet how to sneak around them, that whole sequence was the hardest part of the game for me. 

Definitely.  It actually only took me 3 tries to get past it but I had to go super slow and take my time....but it was the most challenging for sure.  The one that took me the most tries to get past was the fight with Henry in that little room...once I figured out to use the bombs at the right time I finally got through it but that one was tough.  And then believe it or not, the scene when you get separated and end up with Sam and you're in that room and there are mixture of clickers and runners...that scene took me like 10 tries but it was mainly due to how low I was on ammo and materials to make sh*t.

Definitely.  It actually only took me 3 tries to get past it but I had to go super slow and take my time....but it was the most challenging for sure.  The one that took me the most tries to get past was the fight with Henry in that little room...once I figured out to use the bombs at the right time I finally got through it but that one was tough.  And then believe it or not, the scene when you get separated and end up with Sam and you're in that room and there are mixture of clickers and runners...that scene took me like 10 tries but it was mainly due to how low I was on ammo and materials to make sh*t.

The sewers part was pretty damned intense, hated this part. Lots of feels for that character Ish and the folks who used to inhabit it. 

Also **** the hotel basement, that place is full of nope for me.

Just wait until your reach 'Winter' 

I love hearing stuff like this for folks that are experiencing something you love for the very first time.

When it first came out I heard all the rave reviews and was wondering if it was truly as good as people were saying. I had no idea what I was in for, really.

Especially the opening sequence....as a Dad of 2 girls....goddammit. Still gets me every time. 

I love hearing stuff like this for folks that are experiencing something you love for the very first time.

When it first came out I heard all the rave reviews and was wondering if it was truly as good as people were saying. I had no idea what I was in for, really.

Especially the opening sequence....as a Dad of 2 girls....goddammit. Still gets me every time. 

I saw an ad for god of war 2 remaster... heard anything?

The sewers part was pretty damned intense, hated this part. Lots of feels for that character Ish and the folks who used to inhabit it. 

Also **** the hotel basement, that place is full of nope for me.

Just wait until your reach 'Winter' 

Haha.  How much game is left?

I saw an ad for god of war 2 remaster... heard anything?

When I got back into gaming, I bought Madden to play a couple of my boys who were talking sh*t...who I smack around with ease in the game. But I also bought God of War and was completely roped back into gaming.  I played everyone of those series and then started asking the people at GameStop to show me similar games...which all ended up being SuperHero type games which is awesome because I love SuperHero's.  The Last of Us is similar IMO.