Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey what are your thoughts about the possibility that scum probably have a few kills sitting in the bank?

It all boils down to mechanics. Does each scum member have the ability to earn kills? If so, how many posts do they need, do they have to use a kill before they can earn another (preventing them from banking individually)? 

Scum could have fired more than once, could be AVM, could have wasted a shot hitting a protected player. No way to tell. 

It all boils down to mechanics. Does each scum member have the ability to earn kills? If so, how many posts do they need, do they have to use a kill before they can earn another (preventing them from banking individually)? 

Scum could have fired more than once, could be AVM, could have wasted a shot hitting a protected player. No way to tell. 

How many kills has AVM claimed? I thought he claimed Wombat and Lily. Smash and Despot we lynched. Was Hess a victim of AVM's as well?

How many kills has AVM claimed? I thought he claimed Wombat and Lily. Smash and Despot we lynched. Was Hess a victim of AVM's as well?

Hess was shot, and nobody claimed it.

You literally haven't gotten any facts right. If you're town, you've made yourself an easy mark for a mislynch, which is why I think Jetscode is a little suspect.

Hess was shot, and nobody claimed it.

You literally haven't gotten any facts right. If you're town, you've made yourself an easy mark for a mislynch, which is why I think Jetscode is a little suspect.

First of all, what is wrong with my facts?

Secondly, if JC is a little suspect, was JVOY bussing him here?

Lol? It's thanksgiving and you're busy i get it, but overall it feels like you're not really trying. I thought the darthe thing was a joke vote but to revote him? He's barely posted as far as I can tell and replaced a dead player.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder.

vote jetscode

I've had to correct damn near every accusation you've made, because you have your facts wrong. You're literally only living through it because this town is too lazy and stupid to do anything.

Frankly, back in the old days of JN mafia, we'd have speed lynched JVOR for the lie I busted him on and been done with it. Now that we play like it's ******* DM, we all have to sit and stare at each other afraid to blink.

BTW, I just reset Nolder and am fast on my way to being able to reset AVM next. 

Leelou has made zero effort to bolster her ability to reset, even though it's obvious we could use her ability to stifle AVM while we use mine to try and stifle the scum shooter.

I've had to correct damn near every accusation you've made, because you have your facts wrong. You're literally only living through it because this town is too lazy and stupid to do anything.

Frankly, back in the old days of JN mafia, we'd have speed lynched JVOR for the lie I busted him on and been done with it. Now that we play like it's ******* DM, we all have to sit and stare at each other afraid to blink.

Leelou has made zero effort to bolster her ability to reset, even though it's obvious we could use her ability to stifle AVM while we use mine to try and stifle the scum shooter.

Just let avm take the shot on crusher or leelou

Forgot to respond to the bold... I could only know that if I knew they were both scum. Scum vote each other. Town votes scum. Scum votes town. I don't ******* know what you want me to tell you here... but I'm sure in your pea brain you'll come up with some idiotic reason to link JC to JVOR and make them both scum, but then you'll vote me instead of them... just like how the right play was to lynch AVM, but then you ended up voting and blabbering about killing me.

Wait so, um, in my pea sized brain I read everything you wrote and I missed where you corrected the facts on the killings. Was I right or wrong?

Oh and, about me being an easy mislynch - you voted me about 15 pages ago so what changed your mind about me?

Wait so, um, in my pea sized brain I read everything you wrote and I missed where you corrected the facts on the killings. Was I right or wrong?

Oh and, about me being an easy mislynch - you voted me about 15 pages ago so what changed your mind about me?

nothing...but its more fun to watch youu squirm as scum...jvor just ducks for cover.

I've been correcting a myriad of nonsense from you. I'm not itemizing it, you need to go spend some time with you baby.

You are blazing a trail of stupid mistakes and/or misinformation. It makes you easy for scum to frame if you are town, when you started doing it I thought you were scum trying to get away with something, at this point it's so over the top sloppy I've got to assume you have no team mates telling you to stfu.

9 to lynch

Integrity (1) - JVoR, 
Crusher (1) - AVM
JVoR (7) Leelou, Crusher, JiF, Sili, Nolder, Integrity

Darthe/Sili (1) - Barm
Elu (1) - 80

AVM (1) Lizard Dad

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 1
2 Leelou - 13
3 Barm - 14
4 JF80 - 48
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 32
7 Crush - 69

8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 4
13 IntegritApe - 208

14 AVM - 24
15 Jetscode - 128
16 Lizzie - 23
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 34
19 krak - 29
20 JVOR - 1
21 Darthe/Sili - 24

NOLDER HAS BEEN RESET TO ZERO

Why?

Look

For those wanting to keep track:

20: jetscode, smash

40: jetscode, smash

60: jif, krak

80: jetscode, barm

100: leelou, avm

120: avm, lizze

140: avm, nolder

160: lizzie, jvor

180: jvor, nolder

200: nolder, avm

My power worked for everyone except the 3 times I targeted JVOR. My power was never doubled, so the 2nd names were never impacted.

My power worked for everyone except the 3 times I targeted JVOR. My power was never doubled, so the 2nd names were never impacted.

What you smoking?

My power worked for everyone except the 3 times I targeted Jetscode. My power was never doubled, so the 2nd names were never impacted.

Archived