Revis making excuses

Klecko73isGod

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4773308/darrelle-revis-on-td-jordy-nelson-pushed-off

"I felt there was a push-off, but at the same time, I am not going to use that as an excuse,"

Ummm... you just did make an excuse Darrelle. 

Great shot of play at 2:16 mark. I don't see any kind of a push off:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000437015/Week-13-Patriots-vs-Packers-highlights

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got angry, pumped up Brady yesterday.

He came off like a whiny punk bitch if you ask me.

He's on a 9-3 team with the #1 seed in the AFC.

He's never played for a winning organization in the NFL until this year.

Other than Jets fans, who cares "how he comes off"?

i dont know you, and i know you can handle yourself here, but why are you even bothering to reply to this thread? You already know the deal...just enjoy their pain and laugh at them...it's fun!

hah Jim Nance and Phil Simms were drooling over Revis yesterday and boom he gets burned by long TD -I was just plain laughing at them all

It is Jim Nantz's dream to be double teamed by Tom Brady and Phil Mickelson on the 50-yard-line at Gillette Stadium and to have it broadcast live as the halftime show for Super Bowl 50. 

Truth. 

Revis is a great player....just doesn't make enough impact plays though to justify his salary. IMO.

??? why do you care about his salary, your not his agent, wife/.g.f nor does he play for your team? Can you not make that same assumption about every pro athlete with a big contract?? And the pats aren't complaining at all....(complete opposite to jet fans)

some jet fans just can't let go can they? LOL

Very tempted to bet you that Revis ends up with more playoff wins with the Jets than the Patriots when he leaves for the highest bidder in 2 years but I think you guys are going to the Super Bowl...so that kind of trumps his 4 playoff wins when Rex created Revis Island. 

Nobody found it funny. Don't blame Max.

You werent even on JI at that point.  Liar. You were busying doing free work for your boy Sean.

??? why do you care about his salary, your not his agent, wife/.g.f nor does he play for you team? Can you not make that same assumption about every pro athlete with a big contract??

This is a thread about Darrelle Revis so I figured I'd make a Revis point.

??? why do you care about his salary, your not his agent, wife/.g.f nor does he play for your team? Can you not make that same assumption about every pro athlete with a big contract?? And the pats aren't complaining at all....(complete opposite to jet fans)

Pretty sure there is a salary cap in football. That makes every player accountable for their play, subject to what they are being paid. 

I am not commenting on Revis' play, but ore so why someone would comment on his play in relation to salary. It is a very worthy perspective. Evaluating performance vs salary. 

And, as much as this player worries about salary, it is even more worthy of introspection 

Pretty sure there is a salary cap in football. That makes every player accountable for their play, subject to what they are being paid. 

I am not commenting on Revis' play, but ore so why someone would comment on his play in relation to salary. It is a very worthy perspective. Evaluating performance vs salary. 

And, as much as this player worries about salary, it is even more worthy of introspection 

Beat me to it. 

Archived