Seating

Section 333

Some of you will laugh given the sate of the team but would like everyones opinion. I have 4 seats in the uppers that I use mostly when I bring my kids. Sometimes Ill sell the 4 and use the money to sit lower for a few games a year if im going with a friend. 

Figuring how bad we suck and have no hope for the immediate future I thought Id call and see which seats were available. I ended up purchasing 250B Mezzanine Endzone seats. they are in the 2nd row on the aisle.  I havent used them yet so I am unsure of the view.

Last night I bought 4 seats in Endzone 126 row 24 and took the kids. They loved the view and being close. My issues were when the action was on the other side of the field I had to watch the screen only. I called today because I was considering ditching my 4 uppers, transferring the 2 Mezzanines to have 4 in the endzone, figuring it would be similar in price as having 4 up top, and 2 in the Mezzanine.

The rep told me to sit in the Mezzanine 1st because in his opinion the view was better than the endzone. Id like to get this done before the season ends. Can anyone who has sat in Mezzanne B and lower endzone chime in. 

Mods, I wasnt sure where to put this so if you need to move it feel free. I just thought it would get more views.

I'm in 228B, last row.  I can see the entire field except maybe the closest corner of the end zone.  I love the view...only problem is the on-field product is pretty much unwatchable, so what good is the view? :tongue:

IDK, I sorta enjoyed Rex attempt to sick it to Idzik. 

Some of you will laugh given the sate of the team but would like everyones opinion. I have 4 seats in the uppers that I use mostly when I bring my kids. Sometimes Ill sell the 4 and use the money to sit lower for a few games a year if im going with a friend. 

Figuring how bad we suck and have no hope for the immediate future I thought Id call and see which seats were available. I ended up purchasing 250B Mezzanine Endzone seats. they are in the 2nd row on the aisle.  I havent used them yet so I am unsure of the view.

Last night I bought 4 seats in Endzone 126 row 24 and took the kids. They loved the view and being close. My issues were when the action was on the other side of the field I had to watch the screen only. I called today because I was considering ditching my 4 uppers, transferring the 2 Mezzanines to have 4 in the endzone, figuring it would be similar in price as having 4 up top, and 2 in the Mezzanine.

The rep told me to sit in the Mezzanine 1st because in his opinion the view was better than the endzone. Id like to get this done before the season ends. Can anyone who has sat in Mezzanne B and lower endzone chime in. 

Mods, I wasnt sure where to put this so if you need to move it feel free. I just thought it would get more views.

jetrai_zpsa821ee88.jpg

I sit in 232A which is a Mezzanine lower corner. I think the view is terrific because I like the elevation and it's the closest thing you get to a sideline seat without paying club prices.

SAR I

jetrai_zpsa821ee88.jpg

I sit in 232A which is a Mezzanine lower corner. I think the view is terrific because I like the elevation and it's the closest thing you get to a sideline seat without paying club prices.

SAR I

Well...er..except for actual sideline seats..of course..

jetrai_zpsa821ee88.jpg

SAR I

Thanks for your input. Looks like a good view. Im concerned MezzB may be a bit too far up, Seems like the A may be better. The PSL difference isnt that much between the 2. Im still torn between the 3 options I have. Lower Endzone, MezzA mid row, or MezzB row 2. They say I can go look at the seats on a weekday before I transfer and add more, I may do that.  I think I may appreciate the elavation. But did enjoy the end zone Monday night.

I don't go to a lot of games, but I do think you get the best view of what's going on on the field from the endzone. Just a clearer view of how the plays develop. I get that it's a drag when the action's on the other side of the field, but that's why god made binoculars. :)

I don't go to a lot of games, but I do think you get the best view of what's going on on the field from the endzone. Just a clearer view of how the plays develop. I get that it's a drag when the action's on the other side of the field, but that's why god made binoculars. :)

Binoculars? :rl:  I'd rather stay home. 

Thanks for your input. Looks like a good view. Im concerned MezzB may be a bit too far up, Seems like the A may be better. The PSL difference isnt that much between the 2. Im still torn between the 3 options I have. Lower Endzone, MezzA mid row, or MezzB row 2. They say I can go look at the seats on a weekday before I transfer and add more, I may do that.  I think I may appreciate the elavation. But did enjoy the end zone Monday night.

Mezz A has some distinct advantages over the other locations:

Mezz B too far back, if you are under the overhang its strangely noisy in there with the echo.

Lower End Zone, you can't see the plays develop.

Mezz A, my opinion, is just right.

Mezz has half the people and the same amount of amenities, so you will never wait on line for food or a bathroom.

Mezz has faster egress at the end of a game as, again, half the people means its a clear shot to the stairs and you're in the parking lot when the rest of the fans on the lower level are stuck in narrow stairways and ramps.

Lastly, Mezz people paid more for their seats so they tend to be older and more mature and therefore behave better. Never saw a fight break out on the Mezz. Good place to bring the kids.

SAR I

Mezz A has some distinct advantages over the other locations:

Mezz B too far back, if you are under the overhang its strangely noisy in there with the echo.

Lower End Zone, you can't see the plays develop.

Mezz A, my opinion, is just right.

Mezz has half the people and the same amount of amenities, so you will never wait on line for food or a bathroom.

Mezz has faster egress at the end of a game as, again, half the people means its a clear shot to the stairs and you're in the parking lot when the rest of the fans on the lower level are stuck in narrow stairways and ramps.

Lastly, Mezz people paid more for their seats so they tend to be older and more mature and therefore behave better. Never saw a fight break out on the Mezz. Good place to bring the kids.

SAR I

Agree with most, except for your last (typical) sentence.  Plenty of idiots in the mezz.  Also a ton of ticket-giving-away to opposing fans, which is miserable -- EVEN in good seasons.

Actually the few times I have been to the new stadium, I try to get similar seats to these. Great view, and SAR is correct, as a rule you won't have any one puking on you

If you're torn between Mezz A and Mezz B, absolutely go with Mezz A.  as you point out, PSL difference isn't much.  But the height of the seats is.

Archived