Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

Lizzie, if you are claiming day vigilante, I'm assuming you had the opportunity to holster - or at least wait until maybe there was a reason to shoot someone - in the future it's best to slow play a town killing role, like hold off for as long as you can, let information surface, let things happen, shoot with purpose or not at all.

Also, don't even let YOUR instincts guide your shot. Next time wait until someone competent figures sh*t out and tells you who to shoot. 

LOFL.

On the first part though ... yeah, that's exactly right.  But the thing that gets me is that he just spent literally the entire Injustice game arguing that vigilantes need to be taken out first thing, and spinning conspiracy theories about anyone who disagreed.  I can understand him being convinced by the arguments (and his own bad play) that he had it wrong, but those arguments were about holstering when possible and slaving a vig kill to the town when not.  Offing Hess on a D1 whim is literally the exact opposite of that.  Want to hear more from him on why.

Not "Hess seemed scummy", but "sure, as a townie in Injustice I was against vig kills, but as a townie here I am for them because [fill in the blank]"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOFL.

On the first part though ... yeah, that's exactly right.  But the thing that gets me is that he just spent literally the entire Injustice game arguing that vigilantes need to be taken out first thing, and spinning conspiracy theories about anyone who disagreed.  I can understand him being convinced by the arguments (and his own bad play) that he had it wrong, but those arguments were about holstering when possible and slaving a vig kill to the town when not.  Offing Hess on a D1 whim is literally the exact opposite of that.  Want to hear more from him on why.

Not "Hess seemed scummy", but "sure, as a townie in Injustice I was against vig kills, but as a townie here I am for them because [fill in the blank]"

Yeah, he should be principle lynched and then shamed for being Scum MVP. Forever.

Whatevs Vicdespot.

Whatevs enabler. :tongue:

That makes no sense.  Des has nothing to do with me being sick, or any RL issue.  You're just trying to be a complete a$$hole, and it's working well for you.

FoS for this bullsh*t smokescreen you're throwing out there to hide that you're probably scum.  By turning into insult-mode, you can ignore all gameplay and just harass people.  Good luck with that.

You've got to be kidding me.

You aren't a dick, you are just the worst ******* mafia player I've ever seen... and I've seen some really, really bad ******* players.

Wut? Really? 

You make me want to hate you.

Unreal.

Disagree.  Lizzie is 100% a dick.  Now we have to all realize that being a dick and being horrible at teh mafia goodness are not mutually exclusive.

That makes no sense.  Des has nothing to do with me being sick, or any RL issue.  You're just trying to be a complete a$$hole, and it's working well for you.

FoS for this bullsh*t smokescreen you're throwing out there to hide that you're probably scum.  By turning into insult-mode, you can ignore all gameplay and just harass people.  Good luck with that.

Des hid behind real life stuff the entire "game of champions", Vic always did it. It's called ball breaking.

And yeah, I'm hiding behind insults as scum. Next you'll say insults are my scum meta. Reality is scum doesn't even need to hide in this game, town is super handicapped by not being able to see what the votes / cases are.

I'd actually like people to hold off voting Lizzie, at least until he gets a chance to answer questions.  With this secret voting mechanic, it's too easy for him to get lynched without a chance to respond, purely by accident with people not knowing they are the hammer

Oh man. I'm a dick.

Yeah.

You were being scummy bro.

No.

No.  A dick shot him.  This we already know.

Nope.  Still the dick did it.

Yeah if by day Vig you mean dick

No way you are this surprised by a dick.

Yeah.

This game just got a little colder and darker without Hess. 

I hate everything.

It's simple, we lynch the Lizzie.

Okay...maybe not everything

If LK kills every day I agree.  Can't have any more stupid shots.

At least my stupid shots were awesome

I say we agree to kill Lizzie next three day ones in a row.  Day 1 shot that early is beyond stupid.  Shooting Hess?  Just poor all around for the game.  If Lizzie has learned anything about this game he would have shot himself.  

"Only scum shoots town like that.  THE TOWN PLAY IS TO LYNCH AVM LIZZIE!!!!"

I'd actually like people to hold off voting Lizzie, at least until he gets a chance to answer questions.  With this secret voting mechanic, it's too easy for him to get lynched without a chance to respond, purely by accident with people not knowing they are the hammer

What more is there to say?  Especially coming from Lizzie?  He'll probably come back and tell us that, on second thought, he had to shoot Hess just to f*ck with us.

How are we even going to know if he makes a mistake with the vc?

"Hey, uh, Nolder.....there's supposed to be 8 votes on Verbal.  K thanks."

Now you all know why I've never done anything like this.  I'd accidentally lynch myself as mod.

LOFL.

If it wasn't Hess I'd be lol'ing pretty hard.  Instead I've lost all hope </3

Sleep well, sweet prince

So, why is Lizzie still alive? 

I haven't accumulated enough GRC yet?

What more is there to say?  Especially coming from Lizzie?  He'll probably come back and tell us that, on second thought, he had to shoot Hess just to f*ck with us.

So......

The 80 strategy of role claiming? :rl: :rl:

Wants pro-townie points ^^^^

You're overselling the vig lynch here, bud.

Yep.  Fine with it.  It's a policy lynch, not a strategic lynch.  There will undoubtedly be scum on LK's train but that's not a reason to let him live.

This is why you do crazy sh*t out of the gate. Catching 80 and others who are super ready to lynch obvtown

you're welcome town!

Not scum and you're a moron.  We won't learn sh** from that shot.  Don't try to justify it in retrospect. 

Archived