Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That single shot was more than enough to be damning.

I say we agree to kill Lizzie next three day ones in a row.  Day 1 shot that early is beyond stupid.  Shooting Hess?  Just poor all around for the game.  If Lizzie has learned anything about this game he would have shot himself.  

Good morning...Kivam is Kivam...what's the beef there?

He sounds kinda artificial. His reaction to the voting mechanic and his joke imitation of Des seemed a bit fake. I also didn't like that post where he said he'll make it easy and dropped a vote on Ape to get him going. 

Not much to go by at this point, but his posts are prolly my least favorite so far.

I say we agree to kill Lizzie next three day ones in a row.  Day 1 shot that early is beyond stupid.  Shooting Hess?  Just poor all around for the game.  If Lizzie has learned anything about this game he would have shot himself.  

Hess INVENTED Christmas Mafia.  F*cking LK.

Its ok Crush im sure the show will be fine tonight when I watch it I kind of thought he would die just not sure how so we'll see :)4

Actually I was referring to the series ending.  So you got that.  I was honestly totally bummed out after I realized that was the last episode.  I hope you got the after show with the cast and stuff.  Certainly worth watching if you have been a fan of the show.

He sounds kinda artificial. His reaction to the voting mechanic and his joke imitation of Des seemed a bit fake. I also didn't like that post where he said he'll make it easy and dropped a vote on Ape to get him going. 

Not much to go by at this point, but his posts are prolly my least favorite so far.

All this is true.  but what he didn;t do is shoot Hess, The tracker day 1 before anyone could possibly have a read.  Anit town. Anti logic.  Anti lizzie.

Show was awesome.  Truth be told both JiF and i watched the show for Jax too.  He is so hunky.  

*laughs*

i watch girly shows, like Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. They have some eye candy there too. I recommend it.

I'm skimming without my glasses. You have to submit your vote to Nolder via PM, doesn't mean you can't tell everyone who you voted. 

I'm going to vote Verbal because he hid last game as scum behind RL excuses, like Vic.

I did no such thing.  This would be the opportune time to go on a rant about it, but I'll suffice with a "**** you" and "EAD".

HessStation, Rudolph, Town Tracker has been uninvited from our Reindeer Games.

AKA that Mofo is dead. D-e-a-d. RIP.

r2RTBMW.jpg

You've got to be kidding me.

Oh man. I'm a dick.

You aren't a dick, you are just the worst ******* mafia player I've ever seen... and I've seen some really, really bad ******* players.

You were being scummy bro.

Wut? Really? 

You make me want to hate you.

Unreal.

Also, this mechanic sucks, can't ******* scum hunt, can't see what's going on, it's such a huge detriment to town to not be able to analyze maneuvers and to not have a voting record to hold people accountable for as the game progresses... not sure how it's even possible to balance t his.

Then again, it's a Nolder game, balance was the last thing I expected to be right.

Lizzie, if you are claiming day vigilante, I'm assuming you had the opportunity to holster - or at least wait until maybe there was a reason to shoot someone - in the future it's best to slow play a town killing role, like hold off for as long as you can, let information surface, let things happen, shoot with purpose or not at all.

Also, don't even let YOUR instincts guide your shot. Next time wait until someone competent figures sh*t out and tells you who to shoot. 

Um ... ok?

The joke imitation of Des was fake.  That was the point.

Archived