Jets draft Mariota and why

kuma

Here is the list

1- Mariota wins the Heisman/ (One down and three to go)

2- Jets lose on Sunday and then the rest of the games

3- Oregon wins title

4- Jets receive top or 1st draft pick

Put this all put together influences the Jets to draft Mariota with the 1st pick

If this happened his way and they didn't draft Mariota, then they must be

totally in love with Geno

Here is the list

1- Mariota wins the Heisman/ (One down and three to go)

2- Jets lose on Sunday and then the rest of the games

3- Oregon wins title

4- Jets receive top or 1st draft pick

Put this all put together influences the Jets to draft Mariota with the 1st pick

If this happened his way and they didn't draft Mariota, then they must be

totally in love with Geno

stop assuming we are good enough to lose tomorrow!  

stop assuming we are good enough to lose tomorrow!

I think their is a 50/50 chance.

This is ONLY the 4th time in NFL history that a 2-11 team on the road was favored over the home team.

We are so amazing we are setting records.

Look we were the first team in 50 years to WIN a game with 20 penalties (last year).

Anything is possible. Let's pray.

I think their is a 50/50 chance.

This is ONLY the 4th time in NFL history that a 2-11 team on the road was favored over the home team.

We are so amazing we are setting records.

Look we were the first team in 50 years to WIN a game with 20 penalties (last year).

Anything is possible. Let's pray.

go titans

Here is the list1- Mariota wins the Heisman/ (One down and three to go)2- Jets lose on Sunday and then the rest of the games3- Oregon wins title4- Jets receive top or 1st draft pickPut this all put together influences the Jets to draft Mariota with the 1st pickIf this happened his way and they didn't draft Mariota, then they must betotally in love with Geno

I appreciate your optimism, but I don't see us getting Mariota unless we trade up for him. We might win 1-2 games and Tampa will have the #1 pick. I'm rooting for the the first pick, I just don't think it happens.

You guys DO realize that the Jets are going to absolutely KILL the Titans today don't you? Rex is going to be looked at like the defensive genius that he imagines himself to be and Geno Smith is going to prove EVERYBODY who ever doubted his abilities wrong today and PROVE that he IS a future Pro Bowl quarterback.

Remember: This IS The New York Jets we're talking about here, the team that can't do ANYTHING right when it is imperative to do so, even when "doing right" is winning a useless game when they should (for the good of the franchise) be losing, and then of course losing in the few big games they've played in when all we have been wishing for, for going on 3 generations now is to see them win. Not to mention the losses have always come down to a play or two that had they gone our way could have been won. That's all just a part of the heartbreak of BEING a New York Jets fan.

I probably could have expressed myself better here but it is still early and I think you should be able to understand what I'm trying to say; IOW The Jets always seem to zig when they should be zagging

True, but now some are saying this class doesn't have the big QB either.  Perhaps considered better than Geno's class, but not considered a particularly good class either.

If guys like RG3 and Kap were having big years then this draft class would be considered elite for QBs. But since these athletic QBs have had trouble this year (minus Wilson) then it's killing the draft stock of a ton of these QBs. Mariotta seems to have the talent and the head to be a great NFL QB, just not sure if he can ever become a pure pocket QB like a Steve Young type of QB or if he will need to be outside of the pocket and run a Oregon type spread offense. 

I am thoroughly baffled which is rare for me this time of year. I am usually pretty convinced on certain QB talent by this time of year but the evolution of college QBs has really screwed up the evaluation process for QBs. 

If the Jets draft Mariota, we will soon find out the Mariota is a child molester and Jameis Winston will go on to be the next Mother Teresa and Super Bowl winner.

or visa versa-which is why we need to get Rex Ryan the EFF off of the Jets sidelines ten minutes after he gives his last lockerroom speech after losing to Miami on the 29th. We can ill afford to have a guy who doesn't know how to develop a QB and whose bread and butter is defense and a skill set that has passed the game by even WITH his 5 1st round draft picks on it .

Archived