wait i thought all Bama CB's are busts??

afosomf

How many does Milliner have

Actually he had enough in the last month he played for the Jets in December 13 to be the defensive player of that month

Not his fault really that our moron.HC thought his starting CB belonged on the field for automatic extra point defense

Why should we expect our Head Coach to pay attention to special teams and offense and all that stuff

Jackson has 3 on the season (including the two from last week)

Kirkpatrick came off the bench.

Maybe you should wait a week or two before starting a thread like this?

Yes Dre K has 3 Ints playing parttime, Would love to see what he could do playing fulltime!!! Lewis luvs to play his vets.

6 Ints vs Jets entire team...I think my post was started perfectly

Actually he had enough in the last month he played for the Jets in December 13 to be the defensive player of that month

Not his fault really that our moron.HC thought his starting CB belonged on the field for automatic extra point defense

Why should we expect our Head Coach to pay attention to special teams and offense and all that stuff

So now freak accidents are falling on Rex?  Milliner is a professional athlete, he incurred a non-contact injury.  That's on him homeslice. 

Yes Dre K has 3 Ints playing parttime, Would love to see what he could do playing fulltime!!! Lewis luvs to play his vets.

6 Ints vs Jets entire team...I think my post was started perfectly

That's not really the way it works. When you come of the bench, you generally have the advantage. Then the teams scouts you, prepares for you, etc.

Lets see how Dre handles the double move this weekend. I'm guessing he is just as slow as ever.  

But yes, Dre Kirkpatrick is probably better than Phillip Adams, so I guess I do see your point.

Update to be fair

Dre K 3 Ints for yr

Kareem 3 Ints for yr

Jets entire Def  6 Ints for yr

All about coaching lol

I wouldn't say that it's all about coaching.  Rex has put our guys in position to make plays, they just don't.  

I'm pretty sure we lead the league in dropped interceptions. 

That's not really the way it works. When you come of the bench, you generally have the advantage. Then the teams scouts you, prepares for you, etc.

Lets see how Dre handles the double move this weekend. I'm guessing he is just as slow as ever.  

But yes, Dre Kirkpatrick is probably better than Phillip Adams, so I guess I do see your point.

You cant be serious with this post

You cant be serious with this post

The pick 6 was right place, right time. Or should I say wrong place wrong time. That was not due to good coverage and he will get burnt bad if he keeps playing out of position like that. It works when you come off the bench. It does not work on a week to week basis.Thomas caught for 115 yards on him and manning threw for 385 yards last night. Far from a coming out party for the Alabama bust.

The pick 6 was right place, right time. Or should I say wrong place wrong time. That was not due to good coverage and he will get burnt bad if he keeps playing out of position like that. It works when you come off the bench. It does not work on a week to week basis.Thomas caught for 115 yards on him and manning threw for 385 yards last night. Far from a coming out party for the Alabama bust.

Kirkpatrick was inserted in 4th qtr and got 2 picks, 115 yds was not on him

One of the most deceiving stats for a corner is interceptions. That great ones don't get balls thrown their way, and so they have less chances to make interceptions. That's why Revis never had a lot. Don't know how many Aaron Glenn had, but probably not many. In the 70's, Jets had a corner named Earlie Thomas who you never heard from, because they always threw to the other side, at Rich Sowells or some other burnable guy we had there.

afosomf, on 23 Dec 2014 - 07:34 AM, said:

Update to be fair

Dre K 3 Ints for yr

Kareem 3 Ints for yr

Jets entire Def  6 Ints for yr

All about coaching lol

The whole Jet defense this season was a joke, this stat exacerbates that fact.

Archived