Wildcard Weekend Playoff Games Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's such a great match-up, why are the Ravens 8.5 underdogs?

You realize the Ravens were at least 7 point dogs against the Pats in their last 3 playoff match ups and are a Lee Evans drop from being 3-0?

So do the Bengals enter the Head Coaching department competition or do they continue to roll with that loser Marvin Lewis. I thought Marvin should have brought Rex in as an inspirational clown mascot for the playoff run. Switch it up a bit.

He's not going anywhere.

So do the Bengals enter the Head Coaching department competition or do they continue to roll with that loser Marvin Lewis. I thought Marvin should have brought Rex in as an inspirational clown mascot for the playoff run. Switch it up a bit.

He will be there until the franchise hits bottom again. They were so awful for so long before he got there that just being solid kinda has "earned" him a lifetime job there. At least Mike Brown's lifetime.

He will be there until the franchise hits bottom again. They were so awful for so long before he got there that just being solid kinda has "earned" him a lifetime job there. At least Mike Brown's lifetime.

How has he done a s"solid" job?  They haven't won a playoff game in a quarter century.  That is really awful.

I don't follow the bengals that closely but they have to have one of the most overall talented teams in the NFL.   I realize that Green is out but they still have players on both sides of the ball.   They just look like crap today....poor game plan, poor execution, no identity on either side of the ball and no adjustments. 

I don't follow the bengals that closely but they have to have one of the most overall talented teams in the NFL. I realize that Green is out but they still have players on both sides of the ball. They just look like crap today....poor game plan, poor execution, no identity on either side of the ball and no adjustments.

Mike Brown is a terrible owner. He's just happy they aren't 3-13 every year anymore. Marvin's job security is off the charts.

Archived