The older I get. the more I realize all people are scum...

GlennFoley

Whats one thing in common with all people? They are all driven by ego. My family, fellow students, teachers, and country all treat me like im a step below them, because I don't act like them. I am tired of it!

The older I get the more I despise people. I watch the girls dress like high class hookers, and the treat sex like a game. While our elders allow them to do it, because they feel as if its okaay for a teenager to dress like that..

Don't you love it when you don't know something, and somebody else does? They act like they're wise, and undermind you that way.

Society needs to change; at least in the northeast. Maybe I should move down south. I hear people are nicer there..

Dude - there's no such word as "undermind." It's "undermine."

We look down on you because you're beneath us. Sorry, but it's true.

Ok, just busting. I hope whatever's got you down gets better.

Take the vocabulary lesson, though. That part was real.

The sooner you learn to say f'em the sooner you will be able to move forward and look past non sense like this. There are a lot of assholes out there but there are a lot of great people too. Look at all of the people putting their lives on the line to protect our country and nighborhoods everyday. Great people that volunteer to go into a burning building or an icy lake to save a fellow human.

My grandfather once told me something that is very true.

Do you know the odds on finding an a$$hole or scum?

It is 1 in 10.

So the next time you are in a room with 10 people and count 9 assholes or scum around you think about it.

Sometimes our worst enemy is ourselves.

The older I get the more I despise people. I watch the girls dress like high class hookers, and the treat sex like a game. While our elders allow them to do it, because they feel as if its okaay for a teenager to dress like that..

I'm not gonna lie Foley, I'm not a real big fan of your posts because there is too much contradiction in them but this statement is 100% on the money. I find myself saying this on an almost daily basis. I saw a girl in Barnes & Noble the other day, about fifteen years old wearing a skin tight shirt that said "flirting my way to the top" :shock:

Are you ******* kidding me? What the hell are her parents going to get her for her 18th B-day? Maybe a shirt that says "not just flirting anymore, I'm legal"

I'm sure all the pedophiles out there will take issue with what I'm saying but personally it makes me sick.

Whats one thing in common with all people? They are all driven by ego. My family, fellow students, teachers, and country all treat me like im a step below them, because I don't act like them. I am tired of it!

Dude -

You simply have to ask yourself are you a step below them? If you answer yes - you are - then make some changes. I think the answer is probably no, so who's got the problem then? They do. Your problem is accepting their BS which is something you can change about you by not letting it bother you. You also might want to rethink how much of their perception of you is real and how much of it is created in your mind. There's plenty of good people out there but there are plenty of strokes too. You don't have to hang with the strokes - they hook up with other strokes.

Ego is a problem for many - look at Max.

If what others think of you is a problem and you're doing what you're supposed to do, it's 100% inside of you.

Don't you love it when you don't know something, and somebody else does? They act like they're wise, and undermind you that way.

Society needs to change; at least in the northeast. Maybe I should move down south. I hear people are nicer there..

Welcome to my world.

People suck!!!!

Don't move south, people in the south hate northerners. Especially smart ones.

If there's grass on the field, playball.

I live in the South, am from the north and I hate northerners. Of course, I hate southerners, westerners, easterners... I'm an equal oppurtunity hater.

dude, just be glad you don't have to work in a restaurant waiting tables. The # of a**holes I put up with on a daily basis is mind boggling. People that tip you less than 10 percent or flat out don't tip you at all, or just giving you a hard time. I had one girl the other night scream at me because her dumb ass thought she should get free refills on a margarita.The restaurant business makes you hate everyone and everything.

A**holes are everywhere. South Florida probably has the biggest # of a**holes, alot of them in Boca. (except for Al, he's a good guy. :mrgreen:=D> ) And of course, most of them are New York transplants. lol.

The restaurant business makes you hate everyone and everything.

Just about any job that requires working directly with the public will make you despise people, sooner or later. My current job at eb games is no exception...especially during the Christmas rush it was pretty tough.

20_biggu.jpg

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten

There's something you've forgotten

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

When you're feeling in the dumps

Don't be silly chumps

Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd

And death's the final word

You must always face the curtain with a bow.

Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin

Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death

Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of sh*t

When you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.

You'll see it's all a show

Keep 'em laughing as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the right side of life...

(Come on guys, cheer up!)

Always look on the bright side of life...

(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)

(I mean - what have you got to lose?)

(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.

What have you lost? Nothing!)

Always look on the right side of life...

Working at ShopRite during my late Junior year / entire Senior year has given me a new found hatred for people. :D
.. :lol::lol: anyone who has ever worked in a supermarket always develops a deep seeded hatred for people at some point. :shock::lol: ...Anyway...my Dear Glenn, I'll tell you from experience, the minute that you start to move to the beat of your own drum and not worry about what other people are saying or doing personally and about you...you will be just fine. You won't like everyone and everyone will not like you. Thats a given. You will always meet people who have opinions of you, think they are better than you, or try to look down on you. Thats for you to rise above that and be who you are. Adulthood is a biotch!! :lol: But you will get used to others and there condesending ways and actions. All people aren't half bad.. :mrgreen: . Look at all these knuckleheads here.. :shock:.. :lol:

Working at ShopRite during my late Junior year / entire Senior year has given me a new found hatred for people.

What is it about supermarkets?

Checkout chicks are without a doubt the most unhappy people I encounter. Granted, it's not a glamorous job, but the job dissatisfaction is as high in supermarkets as anywhere. Maybe they are fed up with abusive customers, but that goes on everywhere.

That said, you need to grow a thicker skin, and not let a-holes upset you.

A-holes abound everywhere you go, and you just can't let miserable people bring you down.

Everyone carries their ball and chain around, whether they are chained to a bad marriage, mounting bills, a dick for a boss, etc.

You need to recognize that life has its pressures and not everyone deals well with them. But dont let that stop you from enjoying your life!

dude, just be glad you don't have to work in a restaurant waiting tables.

People are insane when they go out to eat. Do you have to vacuum up after yourself if you eat dinner at home? Do you really drink 13 cokes with dinner? Do you always let your kids run around screaming, all the while ignoring them?

The worst part? The NY Yankees fantasy camp is here in Tampa this week. There's nothing worse than an obnoxious New Yorker who thinks he's cool because he met Mike Pagliarulo.

Archived