Lethal Weapon Mafia Game - SCUM WINS

Gone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW...we need to meet RL someday at a Jets game...you da bomb...

*****no JiF*****

For a beer I mean.

Of course I meant that in a no homo kind a way...not that there's anything wrong with that...lol

Not trying to get in between the muffin top...

This is the kind of sh*t that drives me absolutely crazy when talking with you.

Like wtf? Are you literally retarded?

I'm one of two people who've made a list of who I think is town and scum.

I didn't see you do it.

The **** you want me to say that's constructive?

Pull your head out of your ass. You and Jif both.

Actually looks like Jif did so you're the only one left acting like a complete moron.

what exactly does making a list on day one accomplish ??? Day one is based on getting some people talking and poking around for reaction. You can make all the freakin lists you want on day 1 Nolder and so can most here and they mean NOTHING at this stage in the game. So just because you made a list does not mean your scum hunting or accomplishing anything. Make a list mid to end game with viable options and opinions and that will go a long way ..

You know when I call you an Idiot Im just playin around with you I really hope you don't take that seriously. if we have a difference of opinion on the early stages of the game, so be it, I've given reasons till im blue in the face about claims and run ups and I don't care to keep doing it game after game you know me well enough from playing with me and reading my opinions in PM's when  you Mod .

I hate being on Opposite time zones from the rest of you.

On a plus side!  We passed our survey!  We're now licensed to do skilled care for the state!  I'll now have more free time, the bosses took us out for dinner to celebrate :D

what exactly does making a list on day one accomplish ??? Day one is based on getting some people talking and poking around for reaction. You can make all the freakin lists you want on day 1 Nolder and so can most here and they mean NOTHING at this stage in the game. So just because you made a list does not mean your scum hunting or accomplishing anything. Make a list mid to end game with viable options and opinions and that will go a long way ..

I love how I'm being lectured on how to play D1 by the guy who says D1 doesn't even matter.

You know when I call you an Idiot Im just playin around with you I really hope you don't take that seriously. if we have a difference of opinion on the early stages of the game, so be it, I've given reasons till im blue in the face about claims and run ups and I don't care to keep doing it game after game you know me well enough from playing with me and reading my opinions in PM's when  you Mod .

I'm not bothered by what you call me.

It's the way you say things that drives me crazy.

You can call me a dumb piece of sh*t all you want if it floats your boat.

I just don't understand how we're so far apart on thought process that the things you say don't even make sense to me. And I know it's not necessarily because you're scum because we've had these same kind of arguments when you were town. I just don't get it.

Archived