$50,000, what I DIDN'T win because of the INT!!

joebabyny

Yup, the Seahawks score that TD, which Lynch would have easily done, and I win $50,000 in my superbowl box. Was going to use all of that to buy the craziest tailgate trailer ever for TailgateJoe.

Took me a f#cking hour to be able to get off the couch after that interception.

Sorry, just needed to vent a bit.

Yup, the Seahawks score that TD, which Lynch would have easily done, and I win $50,000 in my superbowl box. Was going to use all of that to buy the craziest tailgate trailer ever for TailgateJoe.

Dude, that's brutal and kudos to you for only needing an hour.  I'd still be out of it.

I won $200 because the idiots didn't score.  It feels like dirty money.  I would happily have handed it over to change the outcome.  $50k would have made me think twice.  But losing it on that play?  I hope you never run into Bevell at a party.

The year the Pats played the Packers,Packers scored a TD on last play of the 3rd quarter. Packers line up to kick the PAT. Wea re about to win $15,000 for the 3rd quarter. AND THEN THE KICKER CALLS A TIMEOUT AND THEY GO FOR 2 INSTEAD.

There was no scoring in the 4th quarter.

Would've been worth $60K. 

My pal who I split the box with was beside himself, nearly breaking doors, tables, windows,chairs, bottles. 

Archived