2015 New York Yankees Baseball Thread

Jetlife33

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Mason Williams on the DL. Sergio Santos on the DL needs tommy John. Jacob Lindgren having surgery tomorrow for what I think is bone spurs. Miller and Jacoby no real progress that I've heard of same goes for Heathcott. Yanks getting hit with the injury bug.

Have Nova pitch out of the pen until someone gets hurt which is going to happen.

breaking news: OF Aaron Judge is being promoted to Triple-A Scranton, according to Jack Curry. You know this is breaking because Judge played for Double-A Trenton this afternoon. I’m guessing he’ll be with the RailRiders either tomorrow or the next day.

Interesting to see how long the Yankees stay with a 6 man rotation. It's obvious CC is the worst of all starters right now which makes things real difficult. Stephen Drew is back off paternity leave and Moreno and pinder have been optioned back to AAA. So now the Yankees can either bring a reliever up or a bench player.

He went 6.2 scoreless innings, retired 19 of the first 22 batters he faced, and waved his cap as he walked off the mound to a standing ovation. The past three days, the Yankees watched Masahiro Tanaka, Michael Pineda and CC Sabathia — supposed to be the team’s top three starters — stumble through ugly, high-scoring starts. Finally Nova returned and did what those three could not.

Joe Girardi has indicated the Yankees may carry a six-man bullpen while using a six-man rotation these next few days, so perhaps a position player is coming up. It can’t be Ramon Flores because of the ten-day rule. Maybe Gregorio Petit? I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. Intrigue! 

Yankees start a series with the Houston Astros tomorrow. Dallas Kuechel vs Adam Warren. Kuechel is really really good. 

Warren unfairly has a lot riding on tomorrows start. I feel like if he has a poor start it gives the Yankees free excuse too put him in the bullpen. So I'm really really rooting for him tomorrow.

Warren unfairly has a lot riding on tomorrows start. I feel like if he has a poor start it gives the Yankees free excuse too put him in the bullpen. So I'm really really rooting for him tomorrow.

I said it the other day it'll be a total ass move by the Yanks if they do this. I'll also be rooting for Warren tomorrow. Tough matchup in Houston against a really good pitcher.

Archived