2015 New York Yankees Baseball Thread

Jetlife33

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 in a row for the bombers.

My one nitpick.   Winning by 5 in the 9th, Girardi had to use Miller?  Even for only 8-9 pitches, you have to be able to give him that whole day of rest, no warmup. 

I think Girardi panics a bit, and uses his big guns when he doesn't really have to.

But...

Drew, waking up.  Beltran waking up.  Even Didi hitting a little better.

I'll be at tomorrow's game. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to a game in a couple weeks, Sunday game in Houston.   Can't wait, 2 months ago, who would have thought that would be between to potential playoff teams?

@YankeesWFAN Brendan Ryan arrived today, but didn't see the memo that mustache thing is over. He is starting SS today. Ramon Flores sent down.

I don't get it. We now have 4  guys who can play SS or 2B. (Didi, Drew, Ryan, Pirela) Don't see the need for another middle infielder, especially one who's more of an extreme defense first/defense second than the other 3.

I don't get it. We now have 4  guys who can play SS or 2B. (Didi, Drew, Ryan, Pirela) Don't see the need for another middle infielder, especially one who's more of an extreme defense first/defense second than the other 3.

We need to keep stockpiling shortstops who couldn't hit Ed Whitson.

Crappy day.. someone needs to step up in the pen for a few weeks. 

Lindgren doesn't look like that guy, from the little I've seen of him.. not impressed. He's got a nice slider, but his fastball isn't hard enough. There is no way the Yankees should of drafted a relief pitcher that doesn't throw 94+mph.

Girardi... not a fan of how he has used the staff this year.

I'm not a fan of anything Clueless Joe has done since taking over the team, with the exception of a couple rants against umpires. Those were fun.

The Yankees defense is so ugly I can't take it. You can't get to the playoffs with a bad defensive team, it will catch up to them. Headley has 14 ******* errors. Beltran lets every catchable foul ball drop. Mason Williams is a rookie and its his first game but hes known as a great defender and even he just ****ed up. Its too many outs theyre giving away. 

Archived