I don't mind Manish...

Clementi49

... Mehtas coverage of the NYJ this year. He hasn't busted out the anonymous sources thing too much. He hasn't been highly critical of the new regime so far. He's just reporting the jets beat. He's just enjoying the ride. No problems with Manish so far

Mehta's reporting on the franchise for the last several years went beyond unprofessional. The dude can eat a dick. Only reason he's still employed is because some of you ****ers retweet his sensationalized bullsh*t.

On the one hand, it's just the Daily News. On the other hand he writes articles for a major publication with the tone of a private email to his college buddies. Unprofessional is an understatement.  He's even worse than Cannizzaro was.

He has nothing right now to go against the Jets with.  Because of this its pretty quiet of the Mehta front.  Give him time and he'll eventually find a biased angle to write up some drivel and link it to "anonymous sources".

But I do agree he's been alright during this regime change so far.  

Mehta's reporting on the franchise for the last several years went beyond unprofessional. The dude can eat a dick. Only reason he's still employed is because some of you ****ers retweet his sensationalized bullsh*t.

That seems like a little much. If I had to write pretend news for old people about last year's Jets team every goddamn day I'd have been throwing stuff at Rex during press conferences.

... Mehtas coverage of the NYJ this year. He hasn't busted out the anonymous sources thing too much. He hasn't been highly critical of the new regime so far. He's just reporting the jets beat. He's just enjoying the ride. No problems with Manish so far

He's a steaming pile of doody

He's building up some clientele. Wait till the kickoff before he goes off.

Dude is an absolute garbage man. His agendas are so transparent and his water-carrying for any anonymous dope willing to drop him a text is pathetic to this day.

Is that your mugshot from 40 years ago?

Archived