Wonder if the schedule makers send us to NE week 1

frankiepapa

That's what I'm planning. Didn't put in for vacation yet to go to the game up there but informed my boss I thought it was a good possibility.

At home this year they play - jets, steelers, Eagles, bills, Dolphins, Jaguars, Titans and Redskins.

I think it comes down to us the steelers and the Eagles. And I think they'll choose us.

I know champs usually open at home on Thursday, They Ravens did open on the road 2 years ago because of the Orioles. Pats at Colts would be one hell of a great opener, you have to admit. 

It would be a good opener, but they're not going to put the Pats on the road to open.  There's no extenuating circumstances (at least not that we know of) that would force them to do that like they did with Baltimore.

I could see them putting the Jets up against the Pats for that first game, given the moves we've made.  Right now, I'd say the three most likely options would be Steelers, Bills, or Jets, in that order of likelihood.

I know champs usually open at home on Thursday, They Ravens did open on the road 2 years ago because of the Orioles. Pats at Colts would be one hell of a great opener, you have to admit.

Totally agree, Pats/Colts would have been a great opener.

Broncos would have been a great opener as well, but that game is in Denver.

When does the schedule come out?

I hope we don't have a lot of Thursday, Sunday or Monday night games at home although with all the hoopla over the last few days, we probably will.

Could definitely see one of the Rex games being on one of those nights. Hopefully away. Comes out end of April, I believe.

Steelers or Eagles would be a more attractive game on a national basis.

Eagles? They won't have any fans by opening day at the rate they're slitting their wrists. I was down in South Jersey today and the crying over the radio about coach Chippy was like nothing I've heard in New York.

Eagles? They won't have any fans by opening day at the rate they're slitting their wrists. I was down in South Jersey today and the crying over the radio about coach Chippy was like nothing I've heard in New York.

He's getting it on a national level from everyone in the sports world.

Archived