Kevin White just ran a 4.25 at pro day.

Patriot Killa

half right, white didn't run at the pro day but he beat Cooper 4.35 to 4.42 at the Combine

half right, white didn't run at the pro day but he beat Cooper 4.35 to 4.42 at the Combine

U are half right, watch 40 simulcast with cooper white and parker running at same time

Doesn't that top Johnsons 40 time? And that's great to hear that he likes New York. Sad part is.. I'm sure the Raiders are in LOVE with him. Hence why they didn't sign any big name wide outs. What can we do to trade past them?

THey tried to sign Cobb, Cobb declined though the Raiders offered him more money. 

Raiders will take him

The Raiders might not even take a Wr number 1( starting to feel that way right now) . There two most pressing needs are pass rusher and a Wr. Those two positions will be there first two picks. now do they grab the pass rusher first , and take the best Wr in the second. Or Do they take the Wr in the first , and take the best pass rusher that left in second. ( key is to figure what position likely will be there in second). They are also a strong candidate to trade back in the draft. ( Eagles want Mariotta they will do it).

If I was making the pick Amari Cooper would be the pick( ready to go from day one) and hope to get UCLA De in the second ( if he still there as he could go earlier.

The more I see and read of Cooper, the more I like him. He would fit this offense and group of WRs perfect too.

I told you

The most amazing athlete coming out of Bama I have ever seen. No one works harder than this kid and he has been timed in 4.3's.

If Raiders take him over White, will be a huge mistake and could cost Reggie his job

I told you

The most amazing athlete coming out of Bama I have ever seen. No one works harder than this kid and he has been timed in 4.3's.

If Raiders take him over White, will be a huge mistake and could cost Reggie his job

Ok Assmop you were right. This kid would be nasty lining up all over the field for the Jets.

I told you

So just because Cooper looks good you assume White will not as good?   You do realize there are at least 3 or 4 wide receivers in this draft that are all blue chippers not just Cooper?  If they took Devante Parker would Reggie also lose his job?  He isn't even projected to go top ten and some feel he is the best receiver in this draft.  Kevin White may not be as polished (yet) as Cooper but he is just as fast or faster, bigger, a better leaper and is much more physical receiver.  Why can't you just accept the fact that they are both top talents and should both excel at the next level, rather than feel the need to put down White to boost Cooper.   

Thats interesting.  He ran a 4.7 at the combine and really saw his stock drop...

Yeah, I had to look back at some of Funchess tape again. He does look like a match up problem, especially with his height, body thickness and speed (which I'll round that 4.48 up to a 4.55 which is still great). My problem when watching Funchess last night was that the guy doesnt break tackles. You can't jump over everyone. I haven't seen every game available, but from what I seen the guy doesnt break tackles and Im concerned about that a little. If this guy could break tackles I would consider drafting him because he does run routes nicely for a big guy, and he'll learn to get better with Marshall/Decker, also throwing him in the slot would murder a defense. 

Though I would never do this given DGB's history, I thought yesterday, what if the Jets traded with the Browns and with the 12th pick took Funchess and with the 19th took Green-Beckham and threw them both in the slot? You gotta love this time of year. 

So just because Cooper looks good you assume White will not as good?   You do realize there are at least 3 or 4 wide receivers in this draft that are all blue chippers not just Cooper?  If they took Devante Parker would Reggie also lose his job?  He isn't even projected to go top ten and some feel he is the best receiver in this draft.  Kevin White may not be as polished (yet) as Cooper but he is just as fast or faster, bigger, a better leaper and is much more physical receiver.  Why can't you just accept the fact that they are both top talents and should both excel at the next level, rather than feel the need to put down White to boost Cooper.   

Not putting down White- he goes to jets at 6...he is a 1 yr wonder and that is a fact

Yeah, I had to look back at some of Funchess tape again. He does look like a match up problem, especially with his height, body thickness and speed (which I'll round that 4.48 up to a 4.55 which is still great). My problem when watching Funchess last night was that the guy doesnt break tackles. You can't jump over everyone. I haven't seen every game available, but from what I seen the guy doesnt break tackles and Im concerned about that a little. If this guy could break tackles I would consider drafting him because he does run routes nicely for a big guy, and he'll learn to get better with Marshall/Decker, also throwing him in the slot would murder a defense. 

Though I would never do this given DGB's history, I thought yesterday, what if the Jets traded with the Browns and with the 12th pick took Funchess and with the 19th took Green-Beckham and threw them both in the slot? You gotta love this time of year. 

Little overkill don't you think lol.   I was high on Funchess early and would not be upset if we took him in the second or if he dropped to the third which I doubt.   If we have the 12th and 19th We have to take the best BPA available at those spots.  Chances are they will be either Pass Rusher, Wide Receiver or Lineman.   Dupree at 12 and DGB or Devin Smith at 19.  

Not putting down White- he goes to jets at 6...he is a 1 yr wonder and that is a fact. 

He is not a 1 year wonder.  He is an up and coming player and his best football is ahead of him.  If he had played 3 or 4 years at an Alabama or Auburn like Cooper we wouldn't even be having this conversation.   If this guy is projected to go to the Raiders at 4 or at least top 10 and he is a "1 year wonder" I guess he would be the number 1 overall pick he had played 4 years at a top school.

He is not a 1 year wonder.  He is an up and coming player and his best football is ahead of him.  If he had played 3 or 4 years at an Alabama or Auburn like Cooper we wouldn't even be having this conversation.   If this guy is projected to go to the Raiders at 4 or at least top 10 and he is a "1 year wonder" I guess he would be the number 1 overall pick he had played 4 years at a top school.

White has only done it for 1 yr,  played in Juco 2 yrs and had 1 non impressive yr at WVU followed by a great yr.

Archived