JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the nol was stalling for bg to dig himself out of his hole camp. I also think that I have an idea on someone else.

I'm gonna try to look into Crusher's posts later. Something about him bugged me.

For the record:

-I was being a sarcastic dick in response to JC

-I'm going to be playing in a hyperactive game soon, so I'm trying to form a habit of checking in on weekends

-FoS anybody who is using my weekend activity (or lack thereof) against me

Fair enough but I'm sure you'll agree it's not your normal MO.

And let's not forget I didn't FoS you for your weekend activity. I FoS'd you for your response to JC.

Let's keep that clear.

Don't like this vote if Lizzie turns out to be tracker...coulda/shoulda waited to see if he answered the mail?

Maybe you don't agree but even if he was tracker I wouldn't have cared much.

Like I said I wouldn't have been able to trust anything he says anymore.

Just getting back from Charlottesville, VA, home of Dave Matthews Band bumper stickers and lovely mountains.

I'm caught up. Nolder looks bad to me. Just giant walls of posts without saying anything. I'll probably be voting him to start the day.

Wut

I said plenty imo.

I mean you can disagree with what I said but how can you argue I didn't say anything?

Thoughts about other players, 80?

I feel good about you as town, given your read on Nolder mirrors mine.  JC, meanwhile, seemed to be arguing from a meta perspective that Nolder is a bad lynch early in games.  I'm terrible at reading JC so I don't know what to make of this, but he's worth keeping an eye on.

Lizzie mentioned that he wasn't going to vote Pac as he was being rung up.  Not sure if that was him protecting a teammate or just Lizzie being crazy Lizzie.  This was also a notable moment in the game during my re-read.

The rest of my reads are pretty much neutral to this point. 

For instance, this post. A small push on Verbal while agreeing to the Lizzie lynch. Just a bunch of blah blah blah and zero actual content. Nolder is 100 % Lizzie's teammate, calling it now.

Yes a small push on Verbal...and I explained why. So you even admit it's not nothing it's something.

Are you setting up to come after me?

Yes a small push on Verbal...and I explained why. So you even admit it's not nothing it's something.

Are you setting up to come after me?

You bussed Lizzie then tried to set up a lynch on Verbal D2 based on pretty much nothing.  And yes, I'm prepping to come after you tomorrow.  Your play has been entirely transparent.

There's a difference between posting just to seem involved and posting to benefit town.  You are doing the former.  You are scum.

I was addressing Nyn.

You're right I could have just ignored her and posted in a more general sense but eh I didn't feel like it since it was late.

I didn't mind having someone to talk to at 5 in the morning even if the conversation was a bit frustrating.

I'll try to be more helpful tomorrow.

You mean yours mirrors hers. She said it first. You're just a big fat sheep.

Correcting semantics, syntax or grammar won't save you.  It's content you have yet to provide.  Other than a "Derp, Verbal showed up when I talked about him!" post.  Nice one!

You bussed Lizzie then tried to set up a lynch on Verbal D2 based on pretty much nothing.  And yes, I'm prepping to come after you tomorrow.  Your play has been entirely transparent.

I didn't bus Lizzie, dude was a train wreck. And the only one setting up a D2 lynch is you.

Correcting semantics, syntax or grammar won't save you.  It's content you have yet to provide.  Other than a "Derp, Verbal showed up when I talked about him!" post.  Nice one!

Derp Verbal showed up when I talked about him post? Are you not reading the thread or are you confusing me for JC?

Either way pull your head out of your ass.

Johnny and Ponyboy were on the run. Johnny wanted for murder.  In effort to hide their identities, the 2 sought out the gnarliest greaser of all, Dallas Winter.  Dally gave the 2 a step by step instructions on how to hide out and stay clear of the cops.  He had them change their looks, Johnny cutting his hair and Ponyboy dying his blonde.  They hid out on the other side of the state in an abandoned warehouse.  Dally would send word back home to the rest of the boys.  Speaking of back home, the murder had the rivalry heating up.  Talks of an all out brawl were circling the two communities.  But the brawl wasnt going to keep the Socials for getting their revenge when they could.

Steve Randle, Vanilla town is dead.

tumblr_m4qlbh0ra01rskrjjo3_500.gif

Johnny and Ponyboy were on the run. Johnny wanted for murder. In effort to hide their identities, the 2 sought out the gnarliest greaser of all, Dallas Winter. Dally gave the 2 a step by step instructions on how to hide out and stay clear of the cops. He had them change their looks, Johnny cutting his hair and Ponyboy dying his blonde. They hid out on the other side of the state in an abandoned warehouse. Dally would send word back home to the rest of the boys. Speaking of back home, the murder had the rivalry heating up. Talks of an all out brawl were circling the two communities. But the brawl wasnt going to keep the Socials for getting their revenge when they could.

That's me btw. Go town!

Johnny and Ponyboy were on the run. Johnny wanted for murder.  In effort to hide their identities, the 2 sought out the gnarliest greaser of all, Dallas Winter.  Dally gave the 2 a step by step instructions on how to hide out and stay clear of the cops.  He had them change their looks, Johnny cutting his hair and Ponyboy dying his blonde.  They hid out on the other side of the state in an abandoned warehouse.  Dally would send word back home to the rest of the boys.  Speaking of back home, the murder had the rivalry heating up.  Talks of an all out brawl were circling the two communities.  But the brawl wasnt going to keep the Socials for getting their revenge when they could.

who the **** is that you twink ****er

Archived