The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

These reads all need to be taken with a heavy dose of "It's D1 so who really knows"

Players

7. CTM - don't like that he's threatening to kill Nyn who's been on him like glue, also his claim logic is not even good

on me like glue? She's voting arsis you derp.. not to mention I voted Nyn before she even mentioned my name...

lmao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These reads all need to be taken with a heavy dose of "It's D1 so who really knows"

Players

1. 80 - feels like he's full of sh*t. also don't like Arsis late vote on him.

2. Arsis - still scum lean. tried to jump on the hot 80 train and also just not playing nearly as hard

3. Nyn seems townish, playing a strong game

4. JiF - somethings up but i can't put a finger on it

5. Lily - probably would've been null except she went all "pot/kettle" telling me my content was low, so scum lean

6. JC - null, barely playing as usual

7. CTM - don't like that he's threatening to kill Nyn who's been on him like glue, also his claim logic is not even good

8. Crusher - town lean...trying

9. Pac - town lean...also trying

10. Lizzie - town lean

11. AVM - town lean...like all his work so far

12. Hess - pretty strong content so town lean

Pot/kettle? Everyone knows I only have so much time to play, but at CTM's request, I am trying to put more content into my posts. I think I've done a pretty good job. Up until this list, which, amusingly, is the exact opposite of mine, you've done nothing that has stuck out in my mind. Just an observation. You seem awfully jumpy for somene who I didn't even FOS or put in the scum pile. 

CTM's claim allows him to say he took a shot tonight potentially getting blocked by a vest. It just sets up a massive wifom. I don't like it at all.

It could be a lot of things. The bottom line is usually, when he unleashes his smelly neutrons into the air like this he's town.... or scum destroying his team for his own good.... 

She can be dogging you and still go after Arsis as well. You choosing her of all people to kill is interesting. Why Nyn?

gut feeling at first, then she was baiting arsis instead of casing him.. subtle difference, but it's there

No it seems like your following him around. I wish I had a gun. I would shoot you in your face.

He's my strongest town read so far? He's making sense. Lizzie is a spaz. Jif is uncharacteristically quiet. 80 trolled then vanished. Nyn is either scum or more concerned with getting the glory of catching scum than being right. Jc is not playing. Lily is actually a town read of mine as well. Everyone else is null.

He's my strongest town read so far? He's making sense. Lizzie is a spaz. Jif is uncharacteristically quiet. 80 trolled then vanished. Nyn is either scum or more concerned with getting the glory of catching scum than being right. Jc is not playing. Lily is actually a town read of mine as well. Everyone else is null.

I like this post. It is always comforting to me to have the same general thoughts as Hess. 

I  get you on CTM.  Weird move if he is anything but town.  Yet, anytime I been scum with him he always talks about doing crazy "Win big or die trying" stuff as scum.  In this case he probably just decided to play that way as town. Lizzie should be an automatic mod kill upon signing up.  Sorta like she did with Verb.  JiF was going all cray cray with the Batman thing for a bit.  80 did vanish but told us he would because he did so much he got unwanted attention so he is probably in a corner hugging off someplace.  I have to look at NYN.  I usually default read her as town when Im town because she is a very good scum hunter.  I have to go back and see if what everyone is saying about her not scum hunting is actually true this game or did she just fixate on CTM because he was accusing her.  JC is not playing much no.  But pretty sure he is an active more at night guy.  Lilly oh lilly, picture of lilly sweet sweet Lilly.  

Crusher, Nyn, 80 as most townish with CTM the only whiny creep currently sticking out as scum. Inactives have scum too for sure. 

I went back and found Hess' reads for the lulz, and we certainly don't agree on Nyn and CTM. That gives me a sad. 

I went back and found Hess' reads for the lulz, and we certainly don't agree on Nyn and CTM. That gives me a sad. 

Nyn has, by far, been the most openly chatty, whatever, nonchalant talkative player all d1. She's an easy target. I don't know her game well enough but usually that's not how it works for most people as scum. 

Also, that was my thoughts at the time. I'm more center on Crusher and 80 since then. I don't like the whole, I won't talk until they do, thing 80's actually pulling right now. 

I also hate the timing to which you swept in with a vote on Nyn. 

Nyn has, by far, been the most openly chatty, whatever, nonchalant talkative player all d1. She's an easy target. I don't know her game well enough but usually that's not how it works for most people as scum. 

Also, that was my thoughts at the time. I'm more center on Crusher and 80 since then. I don't like the whole, I won't talk until they do, thing 80's actually pulling right now. 

I also hate the timing to which you swept in with a vote on Nyn. 

I have you at the center of my heart with all the cholesterol and a burnt bacon been there since 7th grade.

Pot/kettle? Everyone knows I only have so much time to play, but at CTM's request, I am trying to put more content into my posts. I think I've done a pretty good job. Up until this list, which, amusingly, is the exact opposite of mine, you've done nothing that has stuck out in my mind. Just an observation. You seem awfully jumpy for somene who I didn't even FOS or put in the scum pile.

"I'm jumpy" is quite a stretch. I said you asked if I was playing and we had very similar post counts. You feel defensive here which is strange. Nothing I said was untrue. You were and still are being hypocritical.

Archived