The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I'm somewhat intrigued by his care free stance on CTMs claim. Feel like town Pac would be hammering on his little grab ass partner for doing something like that. Not even any cheap shots. Very uncharacteristic.

Yeah.  You would think Pac would start dancing around his hat telling us to put CTM at L1 so he can do his thing.  

If you don't die its a wifom because we can speculate on you being scum or just wonder if scum let you live. Either way it buys you considerable time

So.. why this fear over wifom's.. Again.. I shoot Nyn tonight, and tomorrow take credit.. you are left with the same wifom... you stupid whore

You are an idiot and couldn't analyze possible scenarios if a hug depended on it. I told you what I was doing, now tell me why announcing it makes it less valuable?

I'm as good a NK candidate as anyone else, so I want to make sure to get my shot in. 

I will vote NYN if you promise to shoot Arsis in his brain.  

I feel like throwing the game a curveball mostly cause I'm bored

I'm going to claim.. I am a 1x vig, and can prove my claim .. I plan on shooting nyn tonight if she's not lynched... so you have till end of day to convince me not to bunny

Onions!

OK. It's time.

Nyn and I are mason partners. She'll confirm me in the morning. Was hoping we could go without revealing but stupid CTM forced our hand by waving his gun around. Nice work.

I think it's more likely you're scum partners.

Nyn was riding CTM pretty hard for doing what he said ahead of time he'd be doing. Don't like. His play doesn't seem off to me yet. Hers does. I'm not seeing the usual Nyn scum hunting machine that I'm used to. 

Unvote

Vote Nyn

Hate to agree with Lily but the weight is heavy on Day...or she's just had enough of the Arsehole.

OK.  It's time.

Nyn and I are mason partners.  She'll confirm me in the morning.  Was hoping we could go without revealing but stupid CTM forced our hand by waving his gun around.  Nice work.

d0de92870895f69cf06b70ec15dd6d3d89b0fef6

Archived