The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because I post the most and FOS the most doesn't mean I'm always scum.  I am town and I have the Hess-AVM coalition on my side.  You ain't gettin' the votes, friend. 

Interesting post.  Doesnt mean your always scum?  But what about this time?

80's open with his league of chaos stuff was bad. His push or everyone didn't look like he actually wanted to solve the game. I could see why people think he was just spamming to look like he was doing something. I could vote him today. We can see if that league of chaos stuff was him seeding an excuse not to vote member(s) of his team. 

unvote vote 80

I'm off to bed I'll re-read 70 again in the morning.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You wave around JiF as a scum find but you eventually sheep.

You're full of it.

So CTM agrees with Arsis for sh*tting on 80 for pointing out of the obvious by...pointing out the obvious. Disguises it in Ape hate. Noted. 

This is prolly my favorite post so far. On the nose.

CTM feels off.

Okay, reread done.

Right now I'm feeling good about Crusher. Hess is making some really good posts. Light town lean.

Null to town: JC gives me good feelz (mostly gut). Lizze seems okay too. His reads weren't bad. 80 seems like spastic derp town. And god help me..... but Pac seems okay so far too lol. Weird considering I always scum reading him. But we'll see I guess.

AVM is null. Not sure yet. Lily kinda fits here too due to low content, but I didn't like her vote on JC. And I'm still conflicted on JiF. What I diagree with particularly was the connection he made early on between AVM and JC. I don't see it myself. But I'm not sure yet what to make of it, so I'll be watching him.

Not liking Arsis. Not liking CTM, for reasons that were already stated.

Archived