The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

Ead. Make a case and I'll hammer myself. Until then I'm ignoring you and nyn. It's distracting dealing with the barrage from the two stooges. I'm trying to figure out if jif and 80 are on a team.

Yes it's day 1.  Try and catch 2 people cause catching one is too easy.  

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time Arsis got abrasive and petulant with me was in my second game here when I caught him as scum and he went off the deep end calling me a stalker. I'm getting similar vibes here by his reaction and am happy with my vote.

this reads more like you trying to bait arsis into getting himself lynched then legit scum hunting. Going back to my original gut feeling

unvote

vote Nyn

No, it's me proving that he's a liar and mentioned it more than one post and not as a joke. But keep spinning. Just not too much, cause you'll get dizzy.

And? Is that not allowed? I never once said that I had 80 as a town read. It's day 1. 80 is just as scummy as jif and probably gives the most info because he has interacted with mostly everyone. What have you done this game but suck the fun out of it by trying to use obvious jokes to make me look bad?

Cut the crap. You were being opportunistic. 

Save the emo. It won't work.

The last time Arsis got abrasive and petulant with me was in my second game here when I caught him as scum and he went off the deep end calling me a stalker. I'm getting similar vibes here by his reaction and am happy with my vote.

we'ren t you just saying how bringing up prior games is a scum tell?

I am on phone will find it later, it was last game about arsis

No, it's me proving that he's a liar and mentioned it more than one post and not as a joke. But keep spinning. Just not too much, cause you'll get dizzy.

Actually they might be on to something.  You do seem to have a significant shift in style from last game to this.

we'ren t you just saying how bringing up prior games is a scum tell?

I am on phone will find it later, it was last game about arsis

I'm not a fan of it, no. And that comment was actually about Pac, not Arsis. 

I've fetched the quote for you since I'm really looking forward to see where you're gonna take this =)

As far as Arsis goes, Pac brought up Arsis being wrong last game about his interaction with Ape seeming fake. Arsis was, in a sense, right. At least as far as Ape is concerned (since he was scum). Regardless, i kinda dislike it when people point out previous games where a player was wrong about something as if it's an indication of anything in a current game. 

This is about Arsis perceiving that Pac was acting fake. Which is very subjective and at the end of the day is a case on case basis pending on the interaction at hand.

Literally the ONLY time Arsis got this antagonistic with me is when I caught him right handed. It might not mean much to you and it's certainly not the main reason why I'm voting him. But it does make me feel better about my vote. 

Actually they might be on to something.  You do seem to have a significant shift in style from last game to this.

I don't feel like I'm playing differently but it's entirely subjective.

Arsis has a lot of Vic in him.  Which is ironic since they were both body builders. 

I remember the day Vic started not liking me so much. It was right after I started teasing him about how much i could squat vs. him. I was trying to be funny but I wasn't and I think he took it personal. I tried to make it up to him but it was too late. I'd been shunned. 

Interesting. She was who I was insinuating and quickly CTM and JiF came in and voted her afterwards.

I remember the day Vic started not liking me so much. It was right after I started teasing him about how much i could squat vs. him. I was trying to be funny but I wasn't and I think he took it personal. I tried to make it up to him but it was too late. I'd been shunned.

You and Vic didn't get along? I thought it was just Vic and Ape :P

Vic was a baby.  Funny at times but really emo all the time.  People would treat him with kid gloves for fear of him quitting or melting down.  He wasn't a fan of me at all.  didn't seem to understand my mafia style..  I think he actually believed I thought as highly of myself as I claim lol.

Interesting. She was who I was insinuating and quickly CTM and JiF came in and voted her afterwards.

I see more opportunism out of JiF's vote than CTM's.  The wanna be beach bum just voted without much explanation...  The grotesque ones vote was at least based on being sad about being called out.  

I still like my vote on JiF but if I had to vote one of the top 3 it would probably be CTM.. he usually doesn't whimper so loudly from minimal pressure.

You and Vic didn't get along? I thought it was just Vic and Ape :tongue:

Oh no, we totally did. But towards the tail end before his disappearance I felt a little more tension from him after I was teasing him hard about his training as scummates together one game.  Might be all in my own head but I swear afterwards I even thought to myself, that that probably wasn't a good idea. Vic was sorta hyper sensitive at times lol. I dunno for sure, what he was ever thinking tho.  

Oh no, we totally did. But towards the tail end before his disappearance I felt a little more tension from him after I was teasing him hard about his training as scummates together one game.  Might be all in my own head but I swear afterwards I even thought to myself, that that probably wasn't a good idea. Vic was sorta hyper sensitive at times lol. I dunno for sure tho.  

he, like the majority of us, hate you.

Vic was a baby.  Funny at times but really emo all the time.  People would treat him with kid gloves for fear of him quitting or melting down.  He wasn't a fan of me at all.  didn't seem to understand my mafia style..  I think he actually believed I thought as highly of myself as I claim lol.

Whatever he was, to me, he was a huge part of the fun dynamic to these games.  He was so bipolar... It was awesome!!! 

You, CTM and the Lizard do not quantify as "the majority" horse-breath.

pfft, the I h8 Hess club has our own QT and we meet weekly to talk about how repulsive you are. Only 80 doesnt come.. and that's only cause we didn't invite him

I feel like throwing the game a curveball mostly cause I'm bored

I'm going to claim.. I am a 1x vig, and can prove my claim .. I plan on shooting nyn tonight if she's not lynched... so you have till end of day to convince me not to bunny

Archived