The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyn was riding CTM pretty hard for doing what he said ahead of time he'd be doing. Don't like. His play doesn't seem off to me yet. Hers does. I'm not seeing the usual Nyn scum hunting machine that I'm used to. 

Unvote

Vote Nyn

And my reads:

1. 80 – Have feels in both directions

2. Arsis – slight town lean

3. Nyn - scum

4. JiF – Want more Batman

5. Lily - town

6. JC – Don’t like his vote on ATM, but that’s all I’ve seen

7. CTM – believe his claim

8. Crusher - null

9. Pac – town feel

10. Lizzie – is he playing?

11. AVM - null

12. Hess - null

And my reads:

3. Nyn - scum

5. Lily - town

8. Crusher - null

9. Pac – town feel

11. AVM - null

12. Hess - null

What about Lilly's play makes you think she is town?

I feel like throwing the game a curveball mostly cause I'm bored

I'm going to claim.. I am a 1x vig, and can prove my claim .. I plan on shooting nyn tonight if she's not lynched... so you have till end of day to convince me not to bunny

That would not "prove your claim" and you know that.

In general I hate this move.  However, I like your target choice.  Nyn is pinging big time.

That said, there is nothing town friendly about this move.  Forcing a lynch or else?  Gross.  

In general I hate this move.  However, I like your target choice.  Nyn is pinging big time.

That said, there is nothing town friendly about this move.  Forcing a lynch or else?  Gross.  

Whose forcing a lynch? She can convince me she's town without lynching her.

And yes, it would prove my claim

Yep.  CTM just ruined day 1.  As per usual.  

Whose forcing a lynch? She can convince me she's town without lynching her.

And yes, it would prove my claim

my current thoughts are:

a.) you're a horrible creature

b.) I think about doing something like this every time I'm a SK

c.) you're not totally dumb 

d.) just horrible in every other way 

And my reads:

3. Nyn - scum

5. Lily - town

8. Crusher - null

9. Pac – town feel

11. AVM - null

12. Hess - null

You're the best

my current thoughts are:

Ive been thinking about this little polish standoff and that thought crossed my mind..  but then I remembered he said he was a 1 time vig.

Not sure what to make of this..  makes zero sense as a scum maneuver for a myriad of reasons.  I think he's just flexing his puny muscles for sport. 

Ive been thinking about this little polish standoff and that thought crossed my mind..  but then I remembered he said he was a 1 time vig.

Not sure what to make of this..  makes zero sense as a scum maneuver for a myriad of reasons.  I think he's just flexing his puny muscles for sport. 

Not really saying I think he's the SK I was just thinking out loud. He could be. Gun to head though he's just a horrible human being. 

nothing else makes sense other then exactly what I am claiming.. 

jif is being a drama queen, as usual

I'm not handcuffing anyone on anything, the alternative was for me to just shoot Nyn tonight like a normal vig.. this way she gets a chance to defend

my current thoughts are:

yes, it would be much better for me to just shoot her tonight cause of a gut feeling. 

gfy you loon

These reads all need to be taken with a heavy dose of "It's D1 so who really knows"

Players

1. 80 - feels like he's full of sh*t. also don't like Arsis late vote on him.

2. Arsis - still scum lean. tried to jump on the hot 80 train and also just not playing nearly as hard

3. Nyn seems townish, playing a strong game

4. JiF - somethings up but i can't put a finger on it

5. Lily - probably would've been null except she went all "pot/kettle" telling me my content was low, so scum lean

6. JC - null, barely playing as usual

7. CTM - don't like that he's threatening to kill Nyn who's been on him like glue, also his claim logic is not even good

8. Crusher - town lean...trying

9. Pac - town lean...also trying

10. Lizzie - town lean

11. AVM - town lean...like all his work so far

12. Hess - pretty strong content so town lean

I'm not handcuffing anyone on anything, the alternative was for me to just shoot Nyn tonight like a normal vig.. this way she gets a chance to defend

The problem is by doing it this way you're likely going to scare off people who would have otherwise addressed you and perhaps given away something about their alignment to an expert like myself.  Going "all Nyn" during the day like this is an oddball strategy reserved for queer baits.

Well, you didn't necessarily have to shoot anyone tonight until you claimed. 

These reads all need to be taken with a heavy dose of "It's D1 so who really knows"

Players

1. 80 - feels like he's full of sh*t. also don't like Arsis late vote on him.

2. Arsis - still scum lean. tried to jump on the hot 80 train and also just not playing nearly as hard

3. Nyn seems townish, playing a strong game

4. JiF - somethings up but i can't put a finger on it

5. Lily - probably would've been null except she went all "pot/kettle" telling me my content was low, so scum lean

6. JC - null, barely playing as usual

7. CTM - don't like that he's threatening to kill Nyn who's been on him like glue, also his claim logic is not even good

8. Crusher - town lean...trying

9. Pac - town lean...also trying

10. Lizzie - town lean

11. AVM - town lean...like all his work so far

12. Hess - pretty strong content so town lean

LOL

CTM is threatening to kill the only one giving him pressure. CTM is trying to tell us that we can save a town shot if we lynch Nyn ourselves. We don't know that there isn't a SK (as already pointed out), we don't know that there isn't a 2nd scum team (stretch), we don't know that scum don't have a gun (less of a stretch).

CTM is creating a wifom. Wifom is generally (town/scum) tactic?

CTM provided his strongest content when Arsis got heat. That was what really pinged for me out of the gate.

Arsis hiding and CTM being sloppy is a bad combo in my eyes. I wonder if Arsis bad logic is rubbing off on CTM in a qt.

The problem is by doing it this way you're likely going to scare off people who would have otherwise addressed you and perhaps given away something about their alignment to an expert like myself.  Going "all Nyn" during the day like this is an oddball strategy reserved for queer baits.

meh, it's interesting and it gives us insight into how people react to it...  pay attention dumbass

CTM is threatening to kill the only one giving him pressure. CTM is trying to tell us that we can save a town shot if we lynch Nyn ourselves. We don't know that there isn't a SK (as already pointed out), we don't know that there isn't a 2nd scum team (stretch), we don't know that scum don't have a gun (less of a stretch).

CTM is creating a wifom. Wifom is generally (town/scum) tactic?

CTM provided his strongest content when Arsis got heat. That was what really pinged for me out of the gate.

Arsis hiding and CTM being sloppy is a bad combo in my eyes. I wonder if Arsis bad logic is rubbing off on CTM in a qt.

bahahahah...

again, I am not saying to lynch Nyn, nyn could come in thread and claim a PR and then I won't shoot her. I was planning on shooting her tonight, this gives her a chance to defend

quit to stupid tinfoil hat crap and go with what makes sense

Archived