The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote 

vote 80

Trying not to go after the shiny object but 80 is simply polluting the game with crap.  Too much of it to actually draw any info out of the game.  Just not town play to me.  

I caught JiF and CTM.  GFY.

When Ape FOS's everyone it's funny to you, when it's me it's pollution?  Without me this game is a bunch of tumbleweeds (Hess's?).  I'll step away for a while if need be but the supposed best scum-hunters aren't doing sh*t right now. 

This is prolly my favorite post so far. On the nose.

CTM feels off.

CTM spends more time talking about people who aren't playing than people that are actually in the game LOL

He's got the Ape/Verbal blues <3

Both felt like joke votes to me.

Okay, reread done.

Right now I'm feeling good about Crusher. Hess is making some really good posts. Light town lean.

Null to town: JC gives me good feelz (mostly gut). Lizze seems okay too. His reads weren't bad. 80 seems like spastic derp town. And god help me..... but Pac seems okay so far too lol. Weird considering I always scum reading him. But we'll see I guess.

AVM is null. Not sure yet. Lily kinda fits here too due to low content, but I didn't like her vote on JC. And I'm still conflicted on JiF. What I diagree with particularly was the connection he made early on between AVM and JC. I don't see it myself. But I'm not sure yet what to make of it, so I'll be watching him.

Not liking Arsis. Not liking CTM, for reasons that were already stated.

Quit polluting the thread, Nyn, or you'll start getting votes. 

This is prolly my favorite post so far. On the nose.

So far off the nose it's not even funny, how does me agreeing with a generic point, that people don't slow play and let targets further hang themselves, have anything to do with anyone's alignment this game?  

When Ape FOS's everyone it's funny to you, when it's me it's pollution?  Without me this game is a bunch of tumbleweeds (Hess's?).  I'll step away for a while if need be but the supposed best scum-hunters aren't doing sh*t right now. 

It's never funny this early, and the logic you've used to tie people together is insanely idiotic

Plus I've explained why I find you off. But I will get you on OMGUS sign later for flare!

No you haven't, you've not made a coherent point.

I haven't posted a lot of game content is the best you got.. check the signup thread, I made it clear I'd be inactive on Mon/Tue. 

So far off the nose it's not even funny, how does me agreeing with a generic point, that people don't slow play and let targets further hang themselves, have anything to do with anyone's alignment this game?  

You aren't doing anything that could be considered productive in the least. Not like even a tiny bit. A smidge. Smidgen even.

It's never funny this early, and the logic you've used to tie people together is insanely idiotic

JiF ties JC, AVM and Lizzie together with idiotic logic then has the balls to actually stand by the poor logic.  No votes.  I show why you and JiF are not playing like townies.  5 votes.

You aren't doing anything that could be considered productive in the least. Not like even a tiny bit. A smidge. Smidgen even.

check signup thread...  

And whose been productive, your absurd case on me? Jif's absurd AVM/JC thing, hess's incoherent ramblings, or anyone of 80's idiotic cases?

Now this is cute.  You are doing the Dr Crushlove town defense.  Truth is I AM scum hunting.  

unvote vote Arsis

Good.  And yes I did have you in mind with my defense.  Nevertheless you can trust that I'm town this game.  You seem townish too.  But why Arsis?

JiF ties JC, AVM and Lizzie together with idiotic logic then has the balls to actually stand by the poor logic.  No votes.  I show why you and JiF are not playing like townies.  5 votes.

You showed nothing considering I am town.

Jif was earning votes until you didn't let it play out, like a derp

I already told you I'm town.  Move on to someone else, fat man. 

Now this is very cute.  You are doing the Dr Crushlove defense.   

I really haven't seen anything from CTM that makes me feel anything than null disdain for the grass eating bean pole.

JiF?  Hmmm?  He is rolling hard on the Batman thing this game after barely doing it last game as town.  Yet, I did not agree with anything odd about his AVM/JC connection because I felt it was early in the game and kinda jokey,

Arsis following me to put you at L2 is worth a vote.

unvote vote Arsis

So early though.  Did not jump out.  His over fellating his Batmn persona after barely doing it last game gives me doubts about him.  Not to mention he said nothing about my vote on him.  I could go there   But Arsis coming over to your train to put you at L2 was crappy.  

I haven't posted a lot of game content is the best you got.. check the signup thread, I made it clear I'd be inactive on Mon/Tue. 

So okay lets see if I understand. I point out that you're off. I agree with Hess. You spent most of your content talking about things that are not game related, and when you did touch game related stuff, it was about generic stuff. Then you get aboard the 80 train. It all spells out lazy. Now I'm not even sure why you're bringing up activity. Its not that you haven't been posting. It's that your posts have been redundant.

What I also find interesting is that you're protesting about me not having a reason to find you suspicious, even though I've indicated why, while you dropped a vote on me without saying a word. Haven't mentioned me before that vote or after it. And then you jumped on the choo choo 80 train. There's not even one thing I like about your posts.

Now this is very cute.  You are doing the Dr Crushlove defense.   

I really haven't seen anything from CTM that makes me feel anything than null disdain for the grass eating bean pole.

JiF?  Hmmm?  He is rolling hard on the Batman thing this game after barely doing it last game as town.  Yet, I did not agree with anything odd about his AVM/JC connection because I felt it was early in the game and kinda jokey,

Arsis following me to put you at L2 is worth a vote.

unvote vote Arsis

Did you accidentally delete your post from a second ago?  lol.

Pretty much.  Go eat a ******* arugula, shove a coenzyme Q10 capsule up your ass and get in the ******* game casper.

Jif was earning votes until you didn't let it play out, like a derp

I can do nothing about where people choose to put their votes.  I pointed out the truth of the matter....that JiF was not town.....with a flawless, airtight case.  What people choose to do with that is up to them. 

You were the one who actually failed to let it "play out" by storming in and yelling at me following your Neverland lego fun-time with kids.  You Monster.

Yes.  Because the qoutes did not come up.  The boxes were emtpy.   Same post. Same vote just did not want empty boxes.

Got it.  And yes I see your reasoning for the Arsis vote.  I don't like it as much as a CTM or JiF vote but that's a good top 3.

80 is worthless on multiple fronts but his train looks like sh-t.  I'd just as soon ignore him than lynch him at this point.  But I will say the way he's trying to gravy train credit if/when JiF is shown to be scum is repulsive.  Pretty sure I was the first to notice his queer behavior.

Unvote

Vote JiF

80 is worthless on multiple fronts but his train looks like sh-t.  I'd just as soon ignore him than lynch him at this point.  But I will say the way he's trying to gravy train credit if/when JiF is shown to be scum is repulsive.  Pretty sure I was the first to notice his queer behavior.

Unvote

Vote JiF

As long as JiF gets lynched and flips scum you can take the stupid credit for all I care.

So okay lets see if I understand. I point out that you're off. I agree with Hess. You spent most of your content talking about things that are not game related, and when you did touch game related stuff, it was about generic stuff. Then you get aboard the 80 train. It all spells out lazy. Now I'm not even sure why you're bringing up activity. Its not that you haven't been posting. It's that your posts have been redundant.

What I also find interesting is that you're protesting about me not having a reason to find you suspicious, even though I've indicated why, while you dropped a vote on me without saying a word. Haven't mentioned me before that vote or after it. And then you jumped on the choo choo 80 train. There's not even one thing I like about your posts.

so weak.., me saying in signup thread I will be busy and inactive mon/tues was pre role emails and inactive means not following the thread to well.. Then you casing me for doing exactly what I said I'd be doing. + OMGUS

so weak.., me saying in signup thread I will be busy and inactive mon/tues was pre role emails and inactive means not following the thread to well.. Then you casing me for doing exactly what I said I'd be doing. + OMGUS

Why are you spazzing out from 1 vote?  You're grotesque.

Why are you spazzing out from 1 vote?  You're grotesque.

Not spazzing out, just pointing out she's casing me for what I had indicated would be going on.

Pre game: I'm not really going to be involved mon/tues.. in game: Nyn casing me Wed morning for not really being involved...

I can do nothing about where people choose to put their votes.  I pointed out the truth of the matter....that JiF was not town.....with a flawless, airtight case.  What people choose to do with that is up to them. 

You were the one who actually failed to let it "play out" by storming in and yelling at me following your Neverland lego fun-time with kids.  You Monster.

Lego display was pretty cool, if you are anywhere near Philly @Franklin Institute..

I was skimming at the time, but Jif seemed to be joking..  I will reread and if it looks like he was seriously casing there I'll hop aboard.

Archived