The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Competing trains between Nyn and CTM is an interesting dynamic. 

I don't like the way 80 is playing hide and seek just so the votes will peel off of him and you guys are letting it work. 

"I'm jumpy" is quite a stretch. I said you asked if I was playing and we had very similar post counts. You feel defensive here which is strange. Nothing I said was untrue. You were and still are being hypocritical.

Yeah, maybe it is a bit of a stretch. But at least I'm seeing some content from you now. Thanks.

I get you on CTM. Weird move if he is anything but town. Yet, anytime I been scum with him he always talks about doing crazy "Win big or die trying" stuff as scum. In this case he probably just decided to play that way as town. Lizzie should be an automatic mod kill upon signing up. Sorta like she did with Verb. JiF was going all cray cray with the Batman thing for a bit. 80 did vanish but told us he would because he did so much he got unwanted attention so he is probably in a corner hugging off someplace. I have to look at NYN. I usually default read her as town when Im town because she is a very good scum hunter. I have to go back and see if what everyone is saying about her not scum hunting is actually true this game or did she just fixate on CTM because he was accusing her. JC is not playing much no. But pretty sure he is an active more at night guy. Lilly oh lilly, picture of lilly sweet sweet Lilly.

Seems like a defense of 80 going into hiding buried into the middle of this post. I don't like it.

Why leave Pac out of it?

You know I'm somewhat intrigued by his care free stance on CTMs claim. Feel like town Pac would be hammering on his little grab ass partner for doing something like that. Not even any cheap shots. Very uncharacteristic.

You know I'm somewhat intrigued by his care free stance on CTMs claim. Feel like town Pac would be hammering on his little grab ass partner for doing something like that. Not even any cheap shots. Very uncharacteristic.

The game has been somewhat void of his douchebaggery. 

Why leave Pac out of it?

Start a train on him. Make a case. Nyn/80 or myself are the best flips we can hope for. Most people have interacted with us and have gave opinions on us. Good chance of hitting scum with those two. I know I'm town so I can't advocate a shot on me.

CTMonster Quote

"I feel like throwing the game a curveball mostly cause I'm bored

I'm going to claim.. I am a 1x vig, and can prove my claim .. I plan on shooting nyn tonight if she's not lynched... so you have till end of day to convince me not to bunny"

my current thoughts are:

b.) I think about doing something like this every time I'm a SK

Ive been thinking about this little polish standoff and that thought crossed my mind..  but then I remembered he said he was a 1 time vig.

Not sure what to make of this..  makes zero sense as a scum maneuver for a myriad of reasons.  I think he's just flexing his puny muscles for sport. 

nothing else makes sense other then exactly what I am claiming.. 

jif is being a drama queen, as usual

I'm not handcuffing anyone on anything, the alternative was for me to just shoot Nyn tonight like a normal vig.. this way she gets a chance to defend

The problem is by doing it this way you're likely going to scare off people who would have otherwise addressed you and perhaps given away something about their alignment to an expert like myself.  Going "all Nyn" during the day like this is an oddball strategy reserved for queer baits.

Thanks for making me feel good about the vote on yhou.

Oh come on now.. we both know I was shooting night 1 so I could get it in before a NK

You really think you were a NK target?  lol.  This was a terrible decision however you'd like to spin it.  You'll shoot town tonight and get lynched, leaving us with 2 dead townies in a 12-player game.  Game.  Ruined.

You really think you were a NK target? lol. This was a terrible decision however you'd like to spin it. You'll shoot town tonight and get lynched, leaving us with 2 dead townies in a 12-player game. Game. Ruined.

Fear mongering.

You really think you were a NK target?  lol.  This was a terrible decision however you'd like to spin it.  You'll shoot town tonight and get lynched, leaving us with 2 dead townies in a 12-player game.  Game.  Ruined.

You are an idiot and couldn't analyze possible scenarios if a hug depended on it. I told you what I was doing, now tell me why announcing it makes it less valuable?

I'm as good a NK candidate as anyone else, so I want to make sure to get my shot in. 

You are an idiot and couldn't analyze possible scenarios if a hug depended on it. I told you what I was doing, now tell me why announcing it makes it less valuable?

Because now town is forced to deal with your WIFOM.  You're not breaking ground by claiming vig.  We've seen it many times before and it pretty much never ends well.  This was a special kind of bad decision because you did so without pressure.

Because now town is forced to deal with your WIFOM.  You're not breaking ground by claiming vig.  We've seen it many times before and it pretty much never ends well.  This was a special kind of bad decision because you did so without pressure.

So? And if I shot Nyn tonight, and claimed the shooter tomorrow. Town would have to deal with it then. And Nyn would never have been given a chance to defend and/or claim.

What if she's a PR?

So? And if I shot Nyn tonight, and claimed the shooter tomorrow. Town would have to deal with it then. And Nyn would never have been given a chance to defend and/or claim.

What if she's a PR?

Door # 3:  Holster tonight, because you were never getting NK'd.

Door # 4:  Shoot yourself.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong.  Vigs don't last long in JN games.  It's not helpful to claim it early.  That egotist seriously thought scum would NK him after the way he's played today.  It's pathetic.

The only thing pathetic here is you, I said I wanted to get my kill in before being NK'd the only way to ensure that is doing it night 1. Does that mean I think i was going to be the NK target? No, it means I think I was a possibility. 1 of 7 or so.

And also, if Nyn is scum, and I've been pressuring her, how have I played poorly? You fool

The only thing pathetic here is you, I said I wanted to get my kill in before being NK'd the only way to ensure that is doing it night 1. Does that mean I think i was going to be the NK target? No, it means I think I was a possibility. 1 of 7 or so.

14 % odds of getting NK'd are weaker than your 73 % or so odds of hitting town.  Math and stuff.

14 % odds of getting NK'd are weaker than your 73 % or so odds of hitting town.  Math and stuff.

The odds aren't the same for every person, NK attempts aren't random. It's like saying every football team has a 3% chance of winning the SB.

Up to the point I claimed, as you admitted, I had no pressure. That automatically puts me at higher NK odds then any townie that is catching heat.

Same goes for a scum calc, NOT RANDOM, some players will be less likely to be scum based on play

Lastly, it's my gun and I want to shoot a MF'er. period

Seems like a defense of 80 going into hiding buried into the middle of this post. I don't like it.

Did he say he was gonna stop posting for a bit or not?  He did.  Im just relating what he said.    Try listening and stop being a bitch hurt cause Im voting you.     

Archived