The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lego display was pretty cool, if you are anywhere near Philly @Franklin Institute..

I was skimming at the time, but Jif seemed to be joking..  I will reread and if it looks like he was seriously casing there I'll hop aboard.

I figured the game out on page 3 and you think I was joking?

dumb

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You wave around JiF as a scum find but you eventually sheep.

You're full of it.

I never waved around jif as scum. I made one post like that without any case in response to a post you made saying that I wss scum because I wasn't bragging about catching scum.

I sheeped jif? And the other five people who are on him? Could you make a case against 80 being scum? Make a case for a better lynch target. Make a case about me and I'd vote myself. I think you're on 80`s team with your level of panic over his train. You really don't like being scum. You're really good as town your play this game isn't really showing that.

I never waved around jif as scum. I made one post like that without any case in response to a post you made saying that I wss scum because I wasn't bragging about catching scum.

I sheeped jif? And the other five people who are on him? Could you make a case against 80 being scum? Make a case for a better lynch target. Make a case about me and I'd vote myself. I think you're on 80`s team with your level of panic over his train. You really don't like being scum. You're really good as town your play this game isn't really showing that.

Could you make a case for 80 being scum?

I already caught jif. Stop it. 

See, You do something like put pressure on someone easy like BG. You see how he reacts to that pressure. Then if you're lucky someone like Jif slips up and makes a series of really sh*tty posts that look like sh*t. You don't outright mention it so early because Jif is a good player and you want to see what else slips out. Then people like you mess it up by pointing out the obvious so he can fix his behavior. 

The post about beating the grass was also me beating the grass. Look what popped out! You being wrong about me when I'm town is my tell for you. Lol

Tell me again how you weren't waving your dick around about catching JiF?

80 gets run up and suddenly and quite conveniently you drop JiF. You take off your vote from Lizzie and you decide that that whole league of chaos thing is WAY more interesting and decide to shoot in that direction.

80 gets run up and suddenly and quite conveniently you drop JiF. You take off your vote from Lizzie and you decide that that whole league of chaos thing is WAY more interesting and decide to shoot in that direction.

Do they me have sarcasm in the middle east. The first one in context shows you saying something stupid and me responding with sarcasm. "you were bragging about catching scum last game you made a self-deprecating joke you must be scum"

If you're town you're really not living up to your reputation as a scum hunter and just doubling down on you being wrong because you worry more about being right than catching scum.

I'll admit this game thread has too much 80.  I will make a deal with you all.  I won't post again until both JC and Lily do.  Deal?  Deal.

Disagree.

What happens when I flip town?

Who takes the credit?

ME.

Chaos, and such. And because it's my job to kill the batman.

80's open with his league of chaos stuff was bad. His push or everyone didn't look like he actually wanted to solve the game. I could see why people think he was just spamming to look like he was doing something. I could vote him today. We can see if that league of chaos stuff was him seeding an excuse not to vote member(s) of his team.

How is this not a case ****wits. I voted literally five seconds after this because I was going to bed and wanted to be on the lynch if it happened while I was sleeping. Crusher and nyn trying to defend 80 by lying about me not making a case or not following my reads is just naughty.

Do they me have sarcasm in the middle east. The first one in context shows you saying something stupid and me responding with sarcasm. "you were bragging about catching scum last game you made a self-deprecating joke you must be scum"

If you're town you're really not living up to your reputation as a scum hunter and just doubling down on you being wrong because you worry more about being right than catching scum.

What reputation do I have to live up to? I don't care about clout. I play games one game at a time and do my best. I have good games and I have bad games, As scum and town. Just like everybody else. And you going about FoSing me cause you seem to think my scum game stinks is pathetic.

I have a feeling you're trying to push my buttons, but it's not really gonna work hon. So GFY and die. =)

How is this not a case ****wits. I voted literally five seconds after this because I was going to bed and wanted to be on the lynch if it happened while I was sleeping. Crusher and nyn trying to defend 80 by lying about me not making a case or not following my reads is just naughty.

This is a bunch of crap btw. You didn't mention 80 once up until he was at L-3 and you posted two lines on why you find him suspicious and put him at L-2. Up until his train built all you talked about was you beating the grass with your vote on Lizzie and getting JiF to show his ass.

unvote 

vote 80

Trying not to go after the shiny object but 80 is simply polluting the game with crap.  Too much of it to actually draw any info out of the game.  Just not town play to me.  

80's open with his league of chaos stuff was bad. His push or everyone didn't look like he actually wanted to solve the game. I could see why people think he was just spamming to look like he was doing something. I could vote him today. We can see if that league of chaos stuff was him seeding an excuse not to vote member(s) of his team. 

unvote vote 80

I'm off to bed I'll re-read 70 again in the morning.

O really?  Gee.  All you did was regurgitate pieces of what everybody else said and then plopped a vote before.  Hardly a case.  You are following the fatman.  You is scum. 

So thinking about JiFs play so far, trying to figure out why he's acted peculiar. Couple of thoughts:

1--jester is possible, but if he is then he'd be better off ignored. He's also smart enough to not go all out for death on D1, so honestly it's pretty unlikely (and a rare role as it is). unvote Btw

2--Here are the posts regarding JC and me, followed by a little bit from 80.

Like, for real?

Oh wait, he's not playing?

Vote AVM

JC and AVM stink like early distancing.  

Mocking each other, playing all cutsies and stuff.

Probably both scum and I just Batman'd the sh*t out of this game.

That's a good call by Pac.  Lizzie is probably being coached to STFU.

AVM and JC are just the players t subdue him too.

So, AVM then JC, then Lizzie (figured seeing past D2 would be fun new experience for him).

Just Batman figuring out the game and stuff. Simple. Not really much of an explanation either. I like my vote.

More strikes me as acting out to gauge reactions...this just isn't how he'd play as scum, IMO. The argument for it is that he's breadcrumbing a case from the very beginning of the game but a: that's pretty weak and b: he has enough confidence in his game that he wouldn't need to do so. Maybe if he was bored and/or saw JC and me a threat? But my activity level the last two games has been abysmal and from posts in this game I take it JC hasn't been super active either. Just doesn't fit...feels more like JiF was trying to get someone to slip up. Question is did he?

Arsis claiming to nail him early (it did feel like it was out of no where but I wasn't looking for his posts during that quick reread, so I need to go back and examine) has already been touched on by Nyn. There's also this:

Seems like CTM and JiF are both trying to get offed this game.  It would make a lot of sense if they're scummates.

80 is spinning a sh*t ton of narratives.

Why?

Possibly. Also kind of feels like 80 as town rambling nonsense. The "Crush is defending JiF" thing was odd from him, because the first time he posted it I remember thinking it was a joke for some reason, then it came up a second time.

I do think it's really easy for scum to fall in line and push 80/Arsis here and defend JiF without actually defending him. Leaves options open, comes across as a townie lashing out at bad or inconsistent play, and when mixed in with the rest of the bandwagon you're easily hidden. Want to look at 80s train at its max.

JiF and 80 just don't strike me as scum with their play. JiF I think was setting things up and 80 was being 80.

O really? Gee. All you did was regurgitate pieces of what everybody else said and then plopped a vote before. Hardly a case. You are following the fatman. You is scum.

So you're only allowed to vote day 1 if its a completely original idea?

This is a bunch of crap btw. You didn't mention 80 once up until he was at L-3 and you posted two lines on why you find him suspicious and put him at L-2. Up until his train built all you talked about was you beating the grass with your vote on Lizzie and getting JiF to show his ass.

And? Is that not allowed? I never once said that I had 80 as a town read. It's day 1. 80 is just as scummy as jif and probably gives the most info because he has interacted with mostly everyone. What have you done this game but suck the fun out of it by trying to use obvious jokes to make me look bad?

this reads more like you trying to bait arsis into getting himself lynched then legit scum hunting. Going back to my original gut feeling

unvote

vote Nyn

OK. Back in. Arsis is scum.

Ead. Make a case and I'll hammer myself. Until then I'm ignoring you and nyn. It's distracting dealing with the barrage from the two stooges. I'm trying to figure out if jif and 80 are on a team.

Archived