Rex Ryan: Amaro will be accountable for his comments

BurnleyJet

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me?  When I went to work for a very reputable organization,  I read the policy book and that was it.  I knew the rules and nobody had to tell me to tie my shoes or show up on time.  It's called assuming responsibility.  If Rex allowed this to go on ,  then yes he is at fault too.     But please,  don't overlook the responsibiity of the players who should know better because they are just as irresponsible.

Oh please get off your freaking high horse.  There is no IF, listen to comments of Willie Colon, Mangold, Davis and others.  There is a reason the position is called HEAD Coach.  Because HE....IS....IN... CHARGE.  Stop making excuses already; forget about the fact that he is coaching your team.  Consider this being said about ANY other HC in the league.... and then consider the OVER THE TOP response of said coach.   There is no way to defend his reaction; none.  

Oh please get off your freaking high horse.  There is no IF, listen to comments of Willie Colon, Mangold, Davis and others.  There is a reason the position is called HEAD Coach.  Because HE....IS....IN... CHARGE.  Stop making excuses already; forget about the fact that he is coaching your team.  Consider this being said about ANY other HC in the league.... and then consider the OVER THE TOP response of said coach.   There is no way to defend his reaction; none.  

This is not grammar school where the teacher or Head of the classroom has to teach little children what's right or wrong.  This is professional football.  By the time these players make it to the pros,  they ought to know what's expected of them.

have you ever met a 22-year-old professional football player? Hell, have you met a regular 22-year-old for that matter?

Yes,  I raised two sons.   By 22,  they understood responsibility, courtesy and respect.

This is not grammar school where the teacher or Head of the classroom has to teach little children what's right or wrong.  This is professional football.  By the time these players make it to the pros,  they ought to know what's expected of them.

What color is the sky in your world?  If people did what they "ought" to do, we would have no need for police, soldiers etc.  The Head Coach is ACCOUNTABLE. The Buck stops with Him.  No matter how you slice it.  Of course the players should be on time, be professional, yada, yada, yada but if they aren't then they need to be disciplined.  Last year, they weren't; why is that so hard for you to accept? 

What color is the sky in your world?  If people did what they "ought" to do, we would have no need for police, soldiers etc.  The Head Coach is ACCOUNTABLE. The Buck stops with Him.  No matter how you slice it.  Of course the players should be on time, be professional, yada, yada, yada but if they aren't then they need to be disciplined.  Last year, they weren't; why is that so hard for you to accept? 

As blue as Rex Ryan's eyes, truck, and jersey on sanchez tattoo.

I agree that players should be disciplined when they bend the rules.  My point is that by the time they make the pros,  they shouldn't have to be told.  I Last year,  Ryan also knew he was losing his job.  

I agree that players should be disciplined when they bend the rules.  My point is that by the time they make the pros,  they shouldn't have to be told.  I Last year,  Ryan also knew he was losing his job.  

Don't worry no Bills players will be disciplined with Rex at the helm!

Don't worry no Bills players will be disciplined with Rex at the helm!

They won't have to be disciplined.  They already know right from wrong.  Very seldom have a problem with this type of behavior here in Buffalo.  Guys are here to work and do their job

Another excuse; I am done, you and Rex deserve each other. 

Oh,  now it's getting personal -  Yes,  I'm a Bills Fan and proud of it.   :character0069:

you would be

They won't have to be disciplined.  They already know right from wrong.  Very seldom have a problem with this type of behavior here in Buffalo.  Guys are here to work and do their job

hey I will never stand in the way of another torll; carry on!

You're right not all parents do but if someone makes it to the pros,  they really should know some basic responsibilities of their job

I agree with you.

But when a player ignores said responsibilities, it is up to the HC to provide consequences for those actions.

Not benching Geno for watching a movie instead of attending a pre-game meeting is a sign of weakness and lack of leadership.

Hell, BB benched Wes Welker for a playoff game and sent Revis home for being 5 minutes late for practice.

What the hell is a torll? And you're questioning the literacy of Jeanniec? Get a grip, dope.

Wow a grammarian! So glad you are here. Where are the proofs i sent to you? Please redline my puntuaction for those posts and return to me ASAP. My fans await my next great insight and heaven forbid someone that typos on a jet fan board.

Ahh, spoken like a true western new yorker. Now I remember why I (and everyone else worth a damn) left. Rex will fit in really well in that sh*t town.

I agree with you.

But when a player ignores said responsibilities, it is up to the HC to provide consequences for those actions.

Not benching Geno for watching a movie instead of attending a pre-game meeting is a sign of weakness and lack of leadership.

Hell, BB benched Wes Welker for a playoff game and sent Revis home for being 5 minutes late for practice.

Totally agree PatsFan,  Geno should have definitely been benched for this one.  I presume you are talking about the incident where Geno claimed he was late due to his confusion in the change  between time zones.  I would have benched him for more than one game on this one.  

Ahh, spoken like a true western new yorker. Now I remember why I (and everyone else worth a damn) left. Rex will fit in really well in that sh*t town.

Notice,  I can make my point without reducing myself to namecalling.  I learned how to do this in Western New York

Yes,  I raised two sons.   By 22,  they understood responsibility, courtesy and respect.

ok, so now you are bringing up your personal parenting experience as a means to justify Rex's complete lack of leadership skills.  I'm sure you were and still are a fabulous parent, but I'm sorry, that is completely irrelevant to whether Rex's leadership skills, or complete lack thereof, are a problem.   You know your argument is on the precipice of falling off the cliff when you must use your own personal life as some sort of example to justify another person's lack of professionalism, dismissal of responsibility and inability to lead.

Wow a grammarian! So glad you are here. Where are the proofs i sent to you? Please redline my puntuaction for those posts and return to me ASAP. My fans await my next great insight and heaven forbid someone that typos on a jet fan board.

I am glad Section 314 is here too.  I like reading posts that have substance.

Really?  Who am I in your opinion

I've made it clear. Acting obtuse or like this is a new revelation lends credence to what I'm saying. Doesn't matter who you are, just that you aren't jeanic... carry on though, you're doing a good job with this one.

Are you kidding me?  When I went to work for a very reputable organization,  I read the policy book and that was it.  I knew the rules and nobody had to tell me to tie my shoes or show up on time.  It's called assuming responsibility.  If Rex allowed this to go on ,  then yes he is at fault too.     But please,  don't overlook the responsibiity of the players who should know better because they are just as irresponsible.

Well, mostly good... here, you are breaking character. Jeaniec has clearly establish herself as pathologically passive, so the argumentative snarkiness is really off-brand for "her".

ok, so now you are bringing up your personal parenting experience as a means to justify Rex's complete lack of leadership skills.  I'm sure you were and still are a fabulous parent, but I'm sorry, that is completely irrelevant to whether Rex's leadership skills, or complete lack thereof, are a problem.   You know your argument is on the precipice of falling off the cliff when you must use your own personal life as some sort of example to justify another person's lack of professionalism, dismissal of responsibility and inability to lead.

I mentioned my own parenting because a poster said to give the kid (Amaro) a break,  he's only 22 (or words to that effect).  The implication is that a 22 year old doesn't know any better.  My point is that they do and I used my own parenting experience and 2 sons to substantiate my post.   As far as Rex Ryan's lack of leadership,  didn't he bench Calvin Pryor in his last year of coaching?

I've made it clear. Acting obtuse or like this is a new revelation lends credence to what I'm saying. Doesn't matter who you are, just that you aren't jeanic... carry on though, you're doing a good job with this one.

Well, mostly good... here, you are breaking character. Jeaniec has clearly establish herself as pathologically passive, so the argumentative snarkiness is really off-brand for "her".

Jeanie,

I was ecstatic when Rex was first hired for the Jets HC job.  I thought we finally found the right man for the job after more than a decade of futility since Bill Parcells quit on us.  Over Rex's stay here, I gradually lost my confidence and respect for this child in a  man's body.  

I guess you'll just have to find out the hard way.  But Bills fans' delight is EXACTLY like that which Jets fans felt and expressed.  For you to expect a different result up in Buffalo from what we had to endure here is just wishful thinking.  Good luck with the clown show.  The Bills have a pretty good roster, so I expect them to have success this year and next.  Then the deterioration will begin, particularly if the Bills give Rex any control over personnel.  His personnel meddling was absolutely the worst and contributed greatly to the jets failures over the past few years.

Archived