The La'El Collins watch

Integrity28

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go back and check 2014 standings.  Facts are stubborn things.  

Your statements here are once again false.  I've never said that the Bills are better than the Jets.  Yes,  I am excited for what we've (Bills)  done this offseason but as I have said many, many times,  I want to see how this works on the field.    You consistently accuse of my making statements that I did not make.  And,  when I ask you to go back and site or provide me with posts where I allegedly said these accusations,  you can't provide any proof because again,  they simply are not true.  I'm not the only fan in the AFC East that visits other teams' sites.  There are many that are interested in what other teams (in the division) are doing.The Bills Mafia (forum) has members from many other NFL Teams and the Dolphins also have their share of other teams' fans too.  

IMO, you are speaking autobiographically when you say I like to seed arguments.  If you go back and look at some of the poster's comments (about you),  you may find that many agree with my opinion of you.  Give it a break pal 

Shut up, Bills trollolololol.

At your pace, you'll surpass that number faster than jgb did.

I don't know what jgb's pace is, but I think its fair to assume that its greater than 138 posts since September 2014.  Why don't you just focus on arguing with the Bills fan :) 

I don't know what jgb's pace is, but I think its fair to assume that its greater than 138 posts since September 2014.  Why don't you just focus on arguing with the Bills fan :)

I am ambitdooshsterous, I can cover both of you at once.

I am ambitdooshsterous, I can cover both of you at once.

Well I met my weekly quota in terms of engaging in petty bickering, so just imagine I make persuasive retorts to whatever insults you toss my way and keep the ball rolling for me okay champ?  

What is it about my posts that has inspired you to be so defensive and hostile? 

It is a fascinating thing isn't it? You didn't answer my question about your evening hobbies. Don't hold out on us now, you obvious love to share all of your thoughts with us.

I like it better when he argues with you :) :)  signed,  Bills Fan

Still new here, but seems odd that fans of other teams would spend so much time on another team's board. 

Posters' accounts can be set up to be notified via email when another poster responds to a comments made.  It may seem like certain posters are here all the time but they may just be responding to posts then out again.

Shut up, Bills trollolololol.

Thank you.  Just proved my point once again.  You posted a false statement and when I asked you to provide proof by citing my previous posts,  you couldn't.  There's much credence to an old saying:  If give someone enough rope, they'll eventually hang themself.  Enjoy your train ride home this evening.  

Thank you. Just proved my point once again. You posted a false statement and when I asked you to provide proof by citing my previous posts, you couldn't. There's much credence to an old saying: If give someone enough rope, they'll eventually hang themself. Enjoy your train ride home this evening.

The first post I quoted, is you, saying check the records from last year in order to make the case the bills would be better this year. That IS you saying the Bills are better. I proved my claim true, you just need to go back on the meds and put a sock in it.

The first post I quoted, is you, saying check the records from last year in order to make the case the bills would be better this year. That IS you saying the Bills are better. I proved my claim true, you just need to go back on the meds and put a sock in it.

No,  I didn't say that and the reason you are just posting what you want instead of copy and pasting my post is because you know I didn't say it.  Like I said,  your statements about me are false.  When you get off the train this evening,  ask you Mommy to give you some lessons in truth-telling -  Save it and see ya 

No, I didn't say that and the reason you are just posting what you want instead of copy and pasting my post is because you know I didn't say it. Like I said, your statements about me are false. When you get off the train this evening, ask you Mommy to give you some lessons in truth-telling - Save it and see ya

I quoted you. Not copy/paste. You have chosen to wage your war on the semantics of words chosen vs. implicit meaning. Like trolls do.

Pathetic.

If this doesn't mean anything to you, then why are you floundering about it like a goof?

I quoted you. Not copy/paste. You have chosen to wage your war on the semantics of words chosen vs. implicit meaning. Like trolls do.

Pathetic.

If this doesn't mean anything to you, then why are you floundering about it like a goof?

What you copied and pasted was a fact not an insult.  You've gotten caught once again with your false statements.   And notably,  when you did,  you reverted to another insulting remark that is goof.  You  have consistently falsely accused me  and IMO, one other poster who referred to your rhetoric as X 2 accurately called you out.  

What you copied and pasted was a fact not an insult. You've gotten caught once again with your false statements. And notably, when you did, you reverted to another insulting remark that is goof. You have consistently falsely accused me and IMO, one other poster who referred to your rhetoric as X 2 accurately called you out.

^^^ not a troll, taking the high road, all about dem facts and other stuff that makes no sense

No, not a troll -

Judging by how hard you tried to convince everyone, it's obvious the accusation that you were doing some brilliant passive/aggressive trolling could only be wrong. Making it quite obvious you are instead so obtuse you unintentionally drive people nuts with horrid logic and stubborn denial.

Good for you!

Judging by how hard you tried to convince everyone, it's obvious the accusation that you were doing some brilliant passive/aggressive trolling could only be wrong. Making it quite obvious you are instead so obtuse you unintentionally drive people nuts with horrid logic and stubborn denial.

Good for you!

No facts again.  Check the posts and see if anyone has accused me of what you claim here.  Don't you have anything better to do than to make up these outrageous false accusations?  Geez

So...Josina Anderson reporting he passed the polygraph as was not the father of the baby?

How many of the "he's the scum of the earth" douches are willing to eat crow? Poor dude....

So...Josina Anderson reporting he passed the polygraph as was not the father of the baby?

How many of the "he's the scum of the earth" douches are willing to eat crow? Poor dude....

Should be in the supplemental draft

No facts again. Check the posts and see if anyone has accused me of what you claim here. Don't you have anything better to do than to make up these outrageous false accusations? Geez

Is English your first language?

Ok. Say that happens. How far do you think he goes? Does he get to the Jets in the 1st #6? If so, do you use '16 #1 on him?

I don't really know the scouting report on him -- just that he was a consensus top 15 (if not 10) pick. But the value of getting him this year would undoubtedly be higher than what the brain trust would expect the value of next years pick to be.

That said...he's setting up meetings, it's not gonna happen. I'd bet money he signs with the Saints, Cowboys, or Panthers (best fit IMO). It's just not in his best interest to play in the AFC East...unless, maybe, if run blocking was his strength. Then maybe Buffalo makes sense. But to (poorly) paraphrase Jim Kelly...who would chose to play in Buffalo?

Archived