The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Roman is rated 6 out of the top 10 OC's and that Eagle offense was more Andy Reid then MM..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000498248/article/todd-haley-norv-turner-among-top-10-offensive-coordinators

so your excuse is it was Reid's offense.  Ok

And the list is someone's opinion, has nothing to with anything more.  Shocking Josh MacDanoels with Brady is ranked high.  Roman had success one place, once.  Couldn't have been Harbaugh just as the excuse that it wasn't MM, it was Reid

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're talking about Rex.  They sure as shlt are the HCs fault, Rex was rightfully blamed.  

Bowles has yet to coach a real game for us.  If these problems came up this season I feel confident Bowles will address them.  I'm not usually hypothetical situations for our current HC as a defense for our fired HC.  Doesn't even make sense to do it. 

Bowles will be massacred after the Jets' lose their first game.  Many commenters just don't give players and coaches a chance.

time doesn't make his screw ups go away.  

And if you didn't come here, defending him without having a clue what went on here we wouldn't be talking about Rex.  Just a heads up

Yeah,  what do you say about this JetNut????   Greg Roman 6th OC  in the NFL

And the list is someone's opinion, has nothing to with anything more.  Shocking Josh MacDanoels with Brady is ranked high.  Roman had success one place, once.  Couldn't have been Harbaugh just as the excuse that it wasn't MM, it was Reid

There's no excuse.  you talked about how bad Rex is with offense.  I said we don't have to worry because we have Greg Roman....6th best OC in the league by the way!!!!

Bowles will be massacred after the Jets' lose their first game.  Many commenters just don't give players and coaches a chance.

you don't have a clue what the commentators will do or say.  Bowles will get his honeymoon period, like all new coaches and managers do.

Rex will get a much shorter leash.  Bad part of all his bravado is they media turns fast.  He'll go from lovable Rex to big mouth loser quickly.  We've seen it before.  Not from the homer Buffalo media, the national mecia

And no offense, worry about the Bills schedule.  Jets will win opening day. 

Not me that's from a friend that's a Eagle fan he said Reid called the game more then MM.. MM didn't exactly set the Jets on fire and Reids O looked good in KC.. So I guess MM and Kenny O make the HOF together..LOL

No he won't Rex gets killed because he likes to talk which I find entertaining.. Bowles is old school a bit boring but no sound bites from him..

Not me that's from a friend that's a Eagle fan he said Reid called the game more then MM.. MM didn't exactly set the Jets on fire and Reids O looked good in KC.. So I guess MM and Kenny O make the HOF together..LOL

and how would this friend know who called the game more?  Did he work on the Eagles staff?  Again, MM had nothing to do with  the teams success, Roman did.  Fuzzy like Vic to back it, you're saying the Jets personnel is on a par with the Eagles and Chiefs? 

As fuzzy as bringing Kenny O into this.  Why do you always bring one irrelevant person into a discussion?  Started off talking about Rex and it's gone from him to Bowles to Kenny OBrien.  Odd 

you don't have a clue what the commentators will do or say.  Bowles will get his honeymoon period, like all new coaches and managers do.

Rex will get a much shorter leash.  Bad part of all his bravado is they media turns fast.  He'll go from lovable Rex to big mouth loser quickly.  We've seen it before.  Not from the homer Buffalo media, the national mecia

Oh please don't tell me about the NY Post specifically.  They are the most ruthless rag on the planet.   Don't hold your breathe about Rex getting bashed.  We have a great team.  As a result  of numerous  injuries along with the teams we play in our first 2 games,  we "might" be off to a slow start but make no mistake,  we're going to the playoffs this year.

No he won't Rex gets killed because he likes to talk which I find entertaining.. Bowles is old school a bit boring but no sound bites from him..

Bull, Rex got killed because his team failed 4 of 6 seasons and he became more of a clown as time went on.

The knock on MM when he got here was Reid actually called the offense and it says something that MM wound up with our pathetic offense instead of following Reid. Mainly that Andy Reid had no use for him.

and how would this friend know who called the game more?  Did he work on the Eagles staff?  Again, MM had nothing to do with  the teams success, Roman did.  Fuzzy like Vic to back it, you're saying the Jets personnel is on a par with the Eagles and Chiefs? 

As fuzzy as bringing Kenny O into this.  Why do you always bring one irrelevant person into a discussion?  Started off talking about Rex and it's gone from him to Bowles to Kenny OBrien.  Odd 

Man you have a thin skin I was busting your chops something you do on a daily basis..:rolleyes:  All I said about Roman was he was rated 6th in the top 10.. My friend is a long time Eagle fan and knows football almost as well as you do..LOL

Roman is rated 6 out of the top 10 OC's and that Eagle offense was more Andy Reid then MM..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000498248/article/todd-haley-norv-turner-among-top-10-offensive-coordinators

Bowles has totally gotten a pass for all ten minutes he's been here. The double standard is gross. Thanks for pointing out this inequity, @Savage69.

The knock on MM when he got here was Reid actually called the offense and it says something that MM wound up with our pathetic offense instead of following Reid. Mainly that Andy Reid had no use for him.

without a hint of being fact and now being repeated without fact to back it.  And of course taking it further Reid kept a OC he had no use for on the payroll and taking up his time for years.  Sure

If you got it,  why did you have to ask??  Are you being sarcastic today???  :rolleyes:

what are you talking about.  I made the point that a fan wouldn't know, you tried to clarify that he was a fan not on the staff.  You repeated what I said.  Re read 

which means he doesn't have a clue who called plays.  My point, I got it. 

You dont know that, I've seen coaches announce who the playcaller is in interviews and a fan of the team would then know who calls the plays...Maybe Reid stated that as fact when he was Eagles coach, if you followed the team you would know if he did...Lighten up, bro.

Man you have a thin skin I was busting your chops something you do on a daily basis..:rolleyes:  All I said about Roman was he was rated 6th in the top 10.. My friend is a long time Eagle fan and knows football almost as well as you do..LOL

Not thin skinned, could care less who doesn't agree, that's what this forum is for.  And the title of the thread is Bills and Fins slander thread.  Not defend Bills and Fins slander by going after the Jets.  :rolleyes:

Bowles has totally gotten a pass for all ten minutes he's been here. The double standard is gross. Thanks for pointing out this inequity, @Savage69.

He's been here since January but based on how you judge time how about you hold your breath for a minute..:D BTW when Rex was introduced as HC some of you were bitching about his I'm going to see the POTUS right away.. So he got all of 5 minutes before he was getting flack..

how many mistakes or games has Bowles coached in real NFL games as Jets HC that he should be blamed for?

that kind of double standard exists where? 

You dont know that, I've seen coaches announce who the playcaller is in interviews and a fan of the team would then know who calls the plays...Maybe Reid stated that as fact when he was Eagles coach, if you followed the team you would know if he did...Lighten up, bro.

except that's not what happened here.  Reid never stated it as fact.  

without a hint of being fact and now being repeated without fact to back it.  And of course taking it further Reid kept a OC he had no use for on the payroll and taking up his time for years.  Sure

So Rex didn't call the D and had a DC taking up space and payroll for years??

He's been here since January but based on how you judge time how about you hold your breath for a minute..:D BTW when Rex was introduced as HC some of you were bitching about his I'm going to see the POTUS right away.. So he got all of 5 minutes before he was getting flack..

Rex was a moron from Day One. That said, if Bowles follows the same path as Rex here, he won't even get six years. 

So Rex didn't call the D and had a DC taking up space and payroll for years??

some years he did.  Yes.  And that one or more people did it that way doesn't mean that Reid did.  Parcells took offensive play calling away from Weiss at one point.  Announced it.  Didn't make Weiss a bad OC either.  

some years he did.  Yes.  And that one or more people did it that way doesn't mean that Reid did.  Parcells took offensive play calling away from Weiss at one point.  Announced it.  Didn't make Weiss a bad OC either.  

BTW Bowles said he would probably be calling the D as well.. I didn't say MM sucked I said he didn't exactly light it up with the Jets.. Now some of that was lack of talent something the Eagles had in abundance during his time there..

Archived