The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex said he expects are three (TT, EJ and Cassel) to makethe 53 man roster

of course, this way when teams call, he can say he is keeping them.

it would be clasic rex to have a guy on the 53 he doesn't dress on gameday tho

I think it's a smart move.  There's many a lot of injuries this season.

Hmmm...  only 46 players dress on game day for every team. 

I think it's a smart move.  There's many a lot of injuries this season.

I would try to trade manuel for a WR or a pick next year.  they may end up trading cassell, but the point is the same.  

I was impressed with the bills last night jeanie, they will be a real handful this year.  but as a rexpert, I had to chuckle at things like the false start coming out of a wasted TO.    that's just so rex.   

darby has a giant bullseye on his back.  he is kyle wilson bad right now.  I just wish the jets played them early this year

I would try to trade manuel for a WR or a pick next year.  they may end up trading cassell, but the point is the same.  

I was impressed with the bills last night jeanie, they will be a real handful this year.  but as a rexpert, I had to chuckle at things like the false start coming out of a wasted TO.    that's just so rex.   

darby has a giant bullseye on his back.  he is kyle wilson bad right now.  I just wish the jets played them early this year

I am really excited about our team Larz.  I thought of the posters in this forum a couple of  times during the game (points about Rex) but still love the guy.  I am so impressed with the work that Greg Roman has done with our QB's.  Just 3 weeks ago,  we thought we didn't have a QB.  After last night,  it looks like with have 3 good men at this position.

I am really excited about our team Larz.  I thought of the posters in this forum a couple of  times during the game (points about Rex) but still love the guy.  I am so impressed with the work that Greg Roman has done with our QB's.  Just 3 weeks ago,  we thought we didn't have a QB.  After last night,  it looks like with have 3 good men at this position.

5-11, your team is doomed .

The interest here is in EJ's accuracy and he threw 7 out of 8 completions.   Doesn't matter if he's playing against scrubs.  And,  let's be serious - the Steelers are a tough team - scrubs or no scrubs

So to Bills fans that he completed passes to wide open, uncovered WRs translated to accuracy.

So to Bills fans that he completed passes to wide open, uncovered WRs translated to accuracy.

They were uncovered because of all the talk about ground and pound.  Thank you Greg Roman

And yes - this was a pre-season game -  EJ's biggest problem has been accuracy in getting the ball to his targetted player

They were uncovered because of all the talk about ground and pound.  Thank you Greg Roman

And yes - this was a pre-season game -  EJ's biggest problem has been accuracy in getting the ball to his targetted player

geez, you just don't understand.  First of all Roman had nothing to with it, ground and pound is Rex.  And Roman isn't even a good OC.  And you seriously believe WRs were wide open because they were worried about the run.  All game.  Lol, ok 

geez, you just don't understand.  First of all Roman had nothing to with it, ground and pound is Rex.  And Roman isn't even a good OC.  And you seriously believe WRs were wide open because they were worried about the run.  All game.  Lol, ok 

Roman is ground and pound too.  Roman has done wonders with our QB's.  Pittsburgh wasn't worried "all" game about the run.  I was a little surprised at the amount of times we passed the ball last night.   The Steelers are a good team - scrubs or no scrubs and we beat them.  

Roman is ground and pound too.  Roman has done wonders with our QB's.  Pittsburgh wasn't worried "all" game about the run.  I was a little surprised at the amount of times we passed the ball last night.   The Steelers are a good team - scrubs or no scrubs and we beat them.  

lol, wonders.  He's become the QB whisperer.  The Steelers have been awful this preseason.  Whatever makes you happy.  

lol, wonders.  He's become the QB whisperer.  The Steelers have been awful this preseason.  Whatever makes you happy.  

Well,  I haven't seen any bad raps about the Bills' game last night (from the media).  Of course,  I didn't read the NY Post yet either.

Trust me, you do not. 

Well,  I haven't seen any bad raps about the Bills' game last night (from the media).  Of course,  I didn't read the NY Post yet either.

I watched the game and ignored the over the top homer announcers say exactly what you did about the three QBs

I watched the game and ignored the over the top homer announcers say exactly what you did about the three QBs

It's really interesting to read posts from the Dolphins, Patriots and Jets' forums.  The Dolphins think we're a tough team,  the Jets' fans think we're lousy and the Pats' really have no comments.

It's really interesting to read posts from the Dolphins, Patriots and Jets' forums.  The Dolphins think we're a tough team,  the Jets' fans think we're lousy and the Pats' really have no comments.

we've lived through the Rex effect.  A guy who promotes himself and team to no end.  Your fans and the press that covers the team have bought in, hook, line and sinker blaming others for his limitations and failure here.  

Not many,  outside of the posters in this forum,  agree with you

Well it's a good thing I don't allow others to make my opinions for me.  At best, you have a single average quarterback on your team. That's not to say you guys won't be a tough out, you definitely will be, it's just not going to be because of your QB play. 

You really spend that much time on other teams' forums? Yikes. 

Well it's a good thing I don't allow others to make my opinions for me.  At best, you have a single average quarterback on your team. That's not to say you guys won't be a tough out, you definitely will be, it's just not going to be because of your QB play. 

You really spend that much time on other teams' forums? Yikes. 

That's all we need is a single average QB -  our offense can take care of the rest.  And yes,  I do read other forums -  I'm a fast reader

we've lived through the Rex effect.  A guy who promotes himself and team to no end.  Your fans and the press that covers the team have bought in, hook, line and sinker blaming others for his limitations and failure here.  

I don't know if all the blame has been put on others but there's no denying that Idzik's drafts had a negative impact on the Jets' team.

I don't know if all the blame has been put on others but there's no denying that Idzik's drafts had a negative impact on the Jets' team.

Pure nonsense.  That helps explain one season.  Not missing the playoffs 4 of 6 seasons.  Not the team taking idiotic penalties.  Not being unable to play a wing game, effective schemes.  He's a like able guy who can coach defense.  That's it.  

Pure nonsense.  That helps explain one season.  Not missing the playoffs 4 of 6 seasons.  Not the team taking idiotic penalties.  Not being unable to play a wing game, effective schemes.  He's a like able guy who can coach defense.  That's it.  

No sweat for Buffalo because we have Greg Roman as OC.  Our offense coaching is covered.  And,  it's more like 2 seasons with Idzik's poor choices,  right???  Today is the wrong time to pick on Rex with a Bills' fan.  We are on such a high after last night's game.

No sweat for Buffalo because we have Greg Roman as OC.  Our offense coaching is covered.  And,  it's more like 2 seasons with Idzik's poor choices,  right???  Today is the wrong time to pick on Rex with a Bills' fan.  We are on such a high after last night's game.

like we were covered with Morningwig.  Who unlike Roman coached a top offensive team.  Had his team in the top of the rankings something like 9 of 11 years.  But a mediocre OC is going to set Rex free.  And stop blaming Idzik. Rex was a huge part of the problem.  Never mind that the reason we were stuck with Idzik was because no one wanted to work with Rex, wanted to be able to fire him.  But if it helps to forget that part go ahead, your team pulled away from Pitt scrubs last night.

If if you're this excited over a preseason game.  You must be high.  

In the Rex days penalties,missed tackles putting the wrong player in a position he's not right for were all his fault.. Bowles gets blamed for nothing, Rex still gets the blame for team mistakes..LOL

like we were covered with Morningwig.  Who unlike Roman coached a top offensive team.  Had his team in the top of the rankings something like 9 of 11 years.  But a mediocre OC is going to set Rex free.  And stop blaming Idzik. Rex was a huge part of the problem.  Never mind that the reason we were stuck with Idzik was because no one wanted to work with Rex, wanted to be able to fire him.  But if it helps to forget that part go ahead, your team pulled away from Pitt scrubs last night.

I was most excited to see how EJ played.  Love this kid.

11903726_1186161021410058_960931245284311086_n.jpg

In the Rex days penalties,missed tackles putting the wrong player in a position he's not right for were all his fault.. Bowles gets blamed for nothing, Rex still gets the blame for team mistakes..LOL

Savage,  you are so right about Rex still getting blamed for Jets' mistakes.  Time for the Rexhaters to let it go.

we're talking about Rex.  They sure as shlt are the HCs fault, Rex was rightfully blamed.  

Bowles has yet to coach a real game for us.  If these problems came up this season I feel confident Bowles will address them.  I'm not usually hypothetical situations for our current HC as a defense for our fired HC.  Doesn't even make sense to do it. 

Roman is rated 6 out of the top 10 OC's and that Eagle offense was more Andy Reid then MM..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000498248/article/todd-haley-norv-turner-among-top-10-offensive-coordinators

Savage,  you are so right about Rex still getting blamed for Jets' mistakes.  Time for the Rexhaters to let it go.

time doesn't make his screw ups go away.  

And if you didn't come here, defending him without having a clue what went on here we wouldn't be talking about Rex.  Just a heads up

time doesn't make his screw ups go away.  

And if you didn't come here, defending him without having a clue what went on here we wouldn't be talking about Rex.  Just a heads up

LOL _  "we wouldn't be talking about him?"  Please don't insult my intelligence.  Rex will be the talk of the town,  in the forum,  for the rest of our natural lives.  You keep knocking him and I'll keep defending him.  He's a good coach.

we're talking about Rex.  They sure as shlt are the HCs fault, Rex was rightfully blamed.  

Bowles has yet to coach a real game for us.  If these problems came up this season I feel confident Bowles will address them.  I'm not usually hypothetical situations for our current HC as a defense for our fired HC.  Doesn't even make sense to do it. 

Even in preseason Rex was blamed but not Bowles and keep in mind I really like Bowles.. Decker as a punt returner really??LOL

Archived