The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh jeanie

lol, too funny

You know, my favorite part about the hoopla surround Rex ground-and-pounding his way into acquiring Shady McCoy is that he already had Fred Jackson, Boobie Dixon, Bryce Brown and could have easily used the resources tied up in McCoy to improve other aspects of the team. Plus, this year's draft is going to be the RB equivalent of last years. Lost of new RB talent coming into the league to be had. 

I said it at the time, McCoy is going to give them the exact same rushing stats they already were capable of getting, just from one guy, instead of a committee... I may amend that to say it'll still be a committee because McCoy has exceeded his limit on how many carries he can take before his body breaks down.

There's really nothing they've done it Buffalo to make me think this team is going to be any better than last years.

bills call TO 5 minutes in, wrong defense in for the 2 point conversion

rookie CB getting roasted can't cover bryant for sh*t

lots of chippy bullsh*t

bills down to 1 TO with 8 minutes to go in the half, lol

can't wait to see rex's D give it up in the final 3 minutes

false start coming out of the TO !!!!

bring on the punt team

oh rexy

annnnnnnd there is, TD steelers

oh jeanie

Classic Rexy boy, in a nice gift wrapped box with a bowtie for all those poor Bills fans...I almost feel sorry for them...Great job capturing Rex's Rexyness, Lars

I don't think so.  I wish it would be EJ but I think it's Tyrod

Did Rex explain why he started EJ to see what he would do with the starters and then pulled him with only 2 pass attempts?  Then put him in with scrubs in the second half?

I watched the game.  Pitt played as awful a game a there was.  And was ahead most of the first half.  Did Pitt cover any Bills WR?  Hard to take anything away from that game.

Tough to overlook that all 3 Bills'  QB looked good.  Greg Roman has done an outstanding job with these men.   Pitts were looking for the Bills' ground and pound game - that's why our wide receivers weren't covered.  Personally,  I was surprised at the number of times we passed the ball. 

Tough to overlook that all 3 Bills'  QB looked good.  Greg Roman has done an outstanding job with these men.   Pitts were looking for the Bills' ground and pound game - that's why our wide receivers weren't covered.  Personally,  I was surprised at the number of times we passed the ball. 

tough to not look at what Pitt was doing.  It's preseason, Pitt didn't look for anything apparently.  EJs first TD no one covered the play, we could have completed the pass.   Hard to take much away from games like that.  

Did Rex explain why he started EJ to see what he would do with the starters and then pulled him with only 2 pass attempts?  Then put him in with scrubs in the second half?

It was on the news all week that all QB's would play last night.  EJ was 7 for 8 last night with a 158.3% rating -  Are you kidding me?

Pitt should have been looking for something - they just signed a "new" QB this past week.

tough to not look at what Pitt was doing.  It's preseason, Pitt didn't look for anything apparently.  EJs first TD no one covered the play, we could have completed the pass.   Hard to take much away from games like that.  

It was on the news all week that all QB's would play last night.  EJ was 7 for 8 last night with a 158.3% rating -  Are you kidding me?

that wasn't my question.  He made the announcement that EJ was playing with starters, against starters and let him throw 2 passes.  Bringing him in against scrubs doesn't show much.  Why didn't he give him more time to show what he could do against starters.  All preseason he got to throw 2 passes against real players.  

that wasn't my question.  He made the announcement that EJ was playing with starters, against starters and let him throw 2 passes.  Bringing him in against scrubs doesn't show much.  Why didn't he give him more time to show what he could do against starters.  All preseason he got to throw 2 passes against real players.  

The interest here is in EJ's accuracy and he threw 7 out of 8 completions.   Doesn't matter if he's playing against scrubs.  And,  let's be serious - the Steelers are a tough team - scrubs or no scrubs

The interest here is in EJ's accuracy and he threw 7 out of 8 completions.   Doesn't matter if he's playing against scrubs.  And,  let's be serious - the Steelers are a tough team - scrubs or no scrubs

Jeanie...how has Watkins looked? Is he healthy? He is a game changer.

Archived