The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try using Raid to remove that bug up your ass. 

try reading that this is a Bills and fins smack thread and then ask someone to help you figure out the point of the thread.

Hint, it's not to smack the Jets and the people doing what the point was. 

yeah, this makes sense.  Lighten up

Below is the whole article..

In a way, the play was a microcosm of Reid’s 14 years as coach in Philadelphia, where Reid was hailed as something of an offensive genius. The process looked good from the start, but the end result was incomplete.

As Reid, 57, enters his third season in Kansas City, he’s faced with the prospect of proving himself all over again as a play caller, a job he had to cede in Philly before he was ultimately fired.

Reid is back doing what he loves — teaching and calling the offensive plays. And he’s motivated to avoid how things ended in Philly.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article32642088.html

In a way, the play was a microcosm of Reid’s 14 years as coach in Philadelphia, where Reid was hailed as something of an offensive genius. The process looked good from the start, but the end result was incomplete.

As Reid, 57, enters his third season in Kansas City, he’s faced with the prospect of proving himself all over again as a play caller, a job he had to cede in Philly before he was ultimately fired.

Reid is back doing what he loves — teaching and calling the offensive plays. And he’s motivated to avoid how things ended in Philly.

and this doesn't say he called the plays in philly.  Is there a point here? 

Savage you're wrong here,I just read back in this whole convo and I agree with everything Jetnut said, (should have did that before I opened my big mouth, sorry Jetnut)...

Looks like he let MM call plays from this point on.

Change in Play-Calling Changes Eagles' Fate

PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 12 -- In a postgame news conference that defied the basic etiquette of coaching, Andy Reid sat in front of a microphone Sunday afternoon and took significant credit for the Philadelphia Eagles' dismantling of the Washington Redskins. His team had made some great plays, sure. But all of them, Reid said, were predicated on his initial action.

He got out of his team's way.

Convinced that his play-calling had been "stinking the place up," during a three-game losing streak, Reid asked offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg to direct the offense Sunday. The result -- a fast-paced, no-huddle approach with a lot of running plays -- helped Philadelphia to a 27-3 win that pushed the Eagles (5-4) back above .500 and kept the team competitive in the NFC East.

Coming off a bye week, the Eagles entered Sunday's game intent on evolving during the second half of the season. The defense vowed to become more aggressive; the offense aimed for consistency. Both took their cues to change from Reid.

"We were in a rut offensively, and I call the plays," Reid said. "It starts with me. You take a hard look at yourself in that situation, and we weren't moving the football. If I'm in a rut, I feel very comfortable turning to Marty. So that's what we did."

Philadelphia's players said they never knew who called the plays, but they complimented Sunday's game plan nonetheless. Mornhinweg operated several drives without a huddle -- a strategy that had helped the Eagles' offense establish a rhythm in practices last week. Mornhinweg said he often relied on McNabb to change plays and make decisions at the line of scrimmage. "We're always communicating, especially in the no-huddle," McNabb said. "That's why it worked."

And the part   a job he had to cede in Philly before he was ultimately fired. ??? What was that job selling beer??

and you interpret this as he called plays every year.  The KC press was following him carefully in Philly I guess.  

More importantly this proves that MM did nothing and wasn't good in Philly. 

I get your point you're going to argue the flip side of everything today, Rex, Roman, MM, Bowles etc.   I was breaking balls and you're into defending Rex and the Bills.  

Savage you're wrong here, just read back in this whole convo and I agree with everything Jetnut said, (should have did that before I opened my big mouth, sorry Jetnut)...

Looks like he let MM call plays from this point on.

I know MM called plays for the Eagles but Reid did also was my point.. Plus I love talking smack with JN check out the Kenny thread..LOL

without a hint of being fact and now being repeated without fact to back it.  And of course taking it further Reid kept a OC he had no use for on the payroll and taking up his time for years.  Sure

Whatever you say, you're the guy who knows everything. MM was an OC like Pettine was a DC. Im sure he chose NY over following Reid to KC because working with Rex and all our talent was too enticing.

Whatever you say, you're the guy who knows everything. MM was an OC like Pettine was a DC. Im sure he chose NY over following Reid to KC because working with Rex and all our talent was too enticing.

really, Pettine wasn't a DC either?  

And what does going with Reid, not following him or not even not being offered the position have to do with any of this?  

How about saying facts are stubborn things?

How about its preseason?  Football 101.   And I hardly am interested with the Jets preseason stats, have absolutely no interested in your teams stats.  From games where most of the time the backups and backup backups are playing.  Whatever makes you excited.  

How about its preseason?  Football 101.   And I hardly am interested with the Jets preseason stats, have absolutely no interested in your teams stats.  From games where most of the time the backups and backup backups are playing.  Whatever makes you excited.  

If there's no interest then stop criticizing the Bills.  Preseason stats are the best anyone can do in 2015 because the players are different from previous years.

If there's no interest then stop criticizing the Bills.  Preseason stats are the best anyone can do in 2015 because the players are different from previous years.

You're on a Jet board, in a thread called Bills and fins slander and you want your team treated as if this is a Bills board?  You keep coming in praising Rex and everything Bills.  You want us to join in a Bills love fest.  To praise Rex.  To forget that this is preseason.

Okay jeaniec.  

You're on a Jet board, in a thread called Bills and fins slander and you want your team treated as if this is a Bills board?  To join in a Bills love fest.  To praise Rex.  To forget that this is preseason.

Okay jeaniec.  

Thank you for seeing things my way  :unsure:  The Dolphins' forum has a lot of good things to say about the Bills.  They are more worried about us than they are about the Jets or Patriots and see us winning the division.  Then,  I come here and you think we are a 2-14 team.  sad

Thank you for seeing things my way  :unsure:  The Dolphins' forum has a lot of good things to say about the Bills.  They are more worried about us than they are about the Jets or Patriots and see us winning the division.  Then,  I come here and you think we are a 2-14 team.  sad

I split time in Florida.  They're as clueless a fan base as there is.  If you derive sadness because Jets fans aren't as high on your team as fin fans you might want to rethink this whole football thing. 

Bills just cut Fred Jackson, whom Rex had been trying to dump since June. Always wise to cut locker room leaders to make room for malcontents: 

Can we sign him? He's better than Ridley.  Would be worth it just to make him captain for the Jets Bills game? 

Archived