Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I want to answer this question.  

Why not?

My theory is that SMC and scum team shot me. Hence him trying to get me lynched on the premise that they think I'm doc.

If nobody claims the Arsis kill, and you confirm it wasn't you that shot me, then you reinforce my theory. The only rationale I can see for not helping towards that effort is if you are 3rd party and/or lying about not killing Arsis.

Help me see the whole picture here.

Vote Nolderp

I could go SMC.  He's my #1. 

• Crusher - drunk and crazy
  • JC - ???
  • Arsis - Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - killed N2
  • 80 - Ted from Ted 2 - vanilla townie - lynched D2
  • Nol - soft claiming cop
  • JiF - claimed Vig on even nights
  • Verb - Owen Grady from Jurassic World - 1x N1 masonizer - lynched D1
  • CTM - ?????
  • Ape - claiming some type of protective role
  • Pac  - ????
  • AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious: 3 - vanilla townie - Killed N1
  • Smash - scum
  • SMC - scum

Wait, what?

You have SMC as your #1. You have Smash and SMC listed as scum. Except you are voting Nolder, because soft claim?

Is this the part where you show the game your ass and blow up your scum team? 

Why not?

My theory is that SMC and scum team shot me. Hence him trying to get me lynched on the premise that they think I'm doc.

If nobody claims the Arsis kill, and you confirm it wasn't you that shot me, then you reinforce my theory. The only rationale I can see for not helping towards that effort is if you are 3rd party and/or lying about not killing Arsis.

Help me see the whole picture here.

Assume I didnt shoot at you, that would mean there were 3 shots last night?

In a situation where 1 player has the game at a stand still.

I don't think it's at a standstill. I think it's cracked wide open. This seems like a copout statement... you've identified your top 2 scum suspects, and are not voting them because "the game is at a standstill". Meanwhile, people are finally making cases, and the game is actually at its most pivotal moment.

Horse sh*t.

Wait, what?

You have SMC as your #1. You have Smash and SMC listed as scum. Except you are voting Nolder, because soft claim?

Is this the part where you show the game your ass and blow up your scum team? 

Yep.  I'm scum.  Moron.

Read the thread.  I've cleared stated my thoughts on the current situation which explains my vote. 

Yep.  I'm scum.  Moron.

Read the thread.  I've cleared stated my thoughts on the current situation which explains my vote. 

I'm skimming at this point. 

If we get SMC lynched, then I'll follow through on figuring out the rest. One at a time, the only times I've every been good as town, is when I've paced myself and haven't tried to solve the whole game in one fell swoop.

I don't think it's at a standstill. I think it's cracked wide open. This seems like a copout statement... you've identified your top 2 scum suspects, and are not voting them because "the game is at a standstill". Meanwhile, people are finally making cases, and the game is actually at its most pivotal moment.

Horse sh*t.

I dont think its horsesh*t.  I think its playing cautious at a pivotal point in the game.  I want Nolderp to talk.  Hence the vote.  I like the idea of 2 competing trains on JC and Nolderp, considering at the time of my vote, neither SMC or Smash had any votes on them.

Relax, you're looking to much into this.  I'm 100% game to lynch SMC.  I wish I would have shot him last night, that doesnt change the fact I think we need to work this Nolderp situation out. 

Alright.

3 shots implies vigilante, scum and maybe a 3rd party.

Hmmm...with this being the case, I'm almost tempted to say who I shot at.  It could narrow the field for us a bit and I dont think we're in a situation where the doc shouldnt be self protecting no matter what.  

Thoughts? 

jif, did you shoot ape..

yes [ ]

no [ ]

Seriously. I can't understand why he's reluctant to confirm what I'm saying, and help nail SMC... who he just said is his #1 suspect, even though he's not voting him. Add him to the play like a dickbag list.

Seriously. I can't understand why he's reluctant to confirm what I'm saying, and help nail SMC... who he just said is his #1 suspect, even though he's not voting him. Add him to the play like a dickbag list.

Ass bag, I asked you a question.  Should I reveal who I shot all together?

Stop skimming. 

Hmmm...with this being the case, I'm almost tempted to say who I shot at.  It could narrow the field for us a bit and I dont think we're in a situation where the doc shouldnt be self protecting no matter what.  

Thoughts? 

No, if you aren't lying, then you know who the Doc is, and you should only reveal that if we run them up and they have to reveal. You vouch for them if you have to, but don't expose them now. That's stupid. It's not me. I'm only asking you to confirm that you weren't the one that shot me. In doing so, you can confirm my theory about SMC's motives. Not sure why this is a challenge for you.

I kind of think you are playing the middle, like 3rd parties do.

Ass bag, I asked you a question.  Should I reveal who I shot all together?

Stop skimming. 

No!

Just tell us if you shot ape, he is claiming to have lost a vest

jesus

No, if you aren't lying, then you know who the Doc is, and you should only reveal that if we run them up and they have to reveal. You vouch for them if you have to, but don't expose them now. That's stupid. It's not me. I'm only asking you to confirm that you weren't the one that shot me. In doing so, you can confirm my theory about SMC's motives. Not sure why this is a challenge for you.

I kind of think you are playing the middle, like 3rd parties do.

No!

Just tell us if you shot ape, he is claiming to have lost a vest

jesus

I'm sorry I prefer talking things out.  Jesus you impatient ****tards.

I didnt shoot the Ape. 

Also, JIF, if  you're saying you'd vote Nolder, JC, Smash and SMC, and I'm claiming not Doc, and you aren't Doc, so that's 6 people. You've effectively narrowed the Doc pool to 3 people in just blabbering about it.

Ok..

so Jif / Ape is now claiming there are 3 shooters

Only one death on N1 though..

SMC gunning hard for Ape, so if Ape is telling the truth, his theory makes sense (but would SMC be so obvious).. hrmm

Also, JIF, if  you're saying you'd vote Nolder, JC, Smash and SMC, and I'm claiming not Doc, and you aren't Doc, so that's 6 people. You've effectively narrowed the Doc pool to 3 people in just blabbering about it.

You're the one that offered up new information removing you from the pool of possible Doc's.  And my list, has zero bearing on that...and you know that.  

Ok..

so Jif / Ape is now claiming there are 3 shooters

Only one death on N1 though..

SMC gunning hard for Ape, so if Ape is telling the truth, his theory makes sense (but would SMC be so obvious).. hrmm

I questioned it myself. He keeps bringing up mylo/lylo taunts. My guess is that it's a numbers game. 

What are there 9 of us left? 

Remove the Doc, and their shots stop getting blocked. They think I'm the Doc. So, if they had gotten me lynched, we're at 8 people, 5 town/3 scum. NK tonight, plus any extra kills from vig/sk, and we go into day phase 3/3. Right? Something like that.

You're the one that offered up new information removing you from the pool of possible Doc's.  And my list, has zero bearing on that...and you know that.  

My information GIVES US SCUM TO LYNCH. 

I do know, but it's worth throwing it out there to **** with them some.

I questioned it myself. He keeps bringing up mylo/lylo taunts. My guess is that it's a numbers game. 

What are there 9 of us left? 

Remove the Doc, and their shots stop getting blocked. They think I'm the Doc. So, if they had gotten me lynched, we're at 8 people, 5 town/3 scum. NK tonight, plus any extra kills from vig/sk, and we go into day phase 3/3. Right? Something like that.

I cant shoot tonight. 

I know, someone else is shooting and we don't know their limitations, so I accounted for 2 shots in my theory. Leaving yours out.

So if we're thinking SMC is scum, which I'll easily buy, especially if you're telling the truth...then it was the 3rd party who killed Arsis last night? 

So if we're thinking SMC is scum, which I'll easily buy, especially if you're telling the truth...then it was the 3rd party who killed Arsis last night? 

That's my theory. Or you are lying and you shot Arsis.

And if so, wonder why they didnt kill on N1? 

You said you have restrictions. We're in the process of establishing that there are several ways to be safe from NK. Do the math.

Yeah, I'm with the rest of you.  I've decided I'm not voting JC without a claim from Nolderp.  At this point, it's blatant to so I dont get clinging to this soft claim that he's doing and its got the game in a holding pattern.

I'm the doctor holy sh*t how did you not figure this out?

I never claimed to be cop I'm just ballsy enough to call out JC 100% scum because I was and still am that god damn sure.

Pac was the one fishing and making all these soft claim theories, which in retrospect I should have expected so that's my bad, and I just rolled with it and never confirmed because I figured if I could get scum to shoot at me all the better.

Pac might be third scum instead of CTM, he's been falling on my list for a long time now.

Anyway, can we lynch scum now?

SMC or JC. Either one. Pick.

Archived