Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

I'm not going to counter a softclaim and out myself you dummies. Only when people foolishly started to vote was I forced to.

I was at lunch with family and now I'm at Father's house where I can post.

Vote Ape and town can win.

Fair.  What about the "if you're scum" statements.  And the, "I'd be willing to lynch other players" statements.  Why play with any doubt if you have a guilty? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that you dont buy either Ape or the so called cop with a guilty on him. 

Definitely want to hear from others. 

lol...I don't trust anyone at this point but the sh*t is flying...really need all of us to weigh in...the reason we lost the American Gods game was town leaders (the masons I had recruited two) did not lead the town and kept deferring to the loudest players in the thread instead of meticulously working through all the evidence.

Fair. What about the "if you're scum" statements. And the, "I'd be willing to lynch other players" statements. Why play with any doubt if you have a guilty?

Simply because I didn't want to make it so obvious because then scum would be tipped off. I was hoping it was enough to go after Ape and then let others nail him so I wouldn't have a bull's eye on my back.

I didn't want to call for doc protection but now I'll have to.

A game with no cop or doc but a bunch of secondary investigative (watcher, tracker) roles plus some vests?

Would this work balance wise?

She ran one this way before.  It came down to the wire and me and Ape fighting town on town which opened up the win for AVM the SK.  Both games, no Cop.

Yeah, I'm with the rest of you.  I've decided I'm not voting JC without a claim from Nolderp.  At this point, it's blatant to so I dont get clinging to this soft claim that he's doing and its got the game in a holding pattern.

so you're saying the same thing I've been saying yet in another post Smash is OMGUSing everyone and is "off this game " ? Tell me what you expect batman and I'll try my best to help you out so you don't contradict yourself all over the freakin thread.

so you're saying the same thing I've been saying yet in another post Smash is OMGUSing everyone and is "off this game " ? Tell me what you expect batman and I'll try my best to help you out so you don't contradict yourself all over the freakin thread.

haha...catch up first, sweetie pie .

Simply because I didn't want to make it so obvious because then scum would be tipped off. I was hoping it was enough to go after Ape and then let others nail him so I wouldn't have a bull's eye on my back.

While the whole game was waiting for Nolderp to fully reveal after his numerous soft claims that you never even remotely questioned? 

I could easily see the opposite side.  You dont give up the results, instead, we run up the Doc.  Thus leaving the Doc in the wifom situation on who to protect the rest of the way.  Which sucks and could possibly be the case assuming Nolderp is telling the truth, which I'm starting to doubt as well. 

Ape is guaranteed scum. Vote him. There is no other better play

why would you have to say "there is no better play" either he's 100 % scum in your eyes or he's not the way you worded this and the previous post you made makes me think you're not the cop and just trying to get us to climb aboard Just like Nolder did earlier.

Please keep in mind Im on page 37 and catching up so I still have more pages to read

I'm not going to counter a softclaim and out myself you dummies. Only when people foolishly started to vote was I forced to.

I was at lunch with family and now I'm at Father's house where I can post.

Vote Ape and town can win.

For all intents and purposes, you would have had a lying nolder and a supposed scum result. In theory 2 catches, but that isn't worth revealing for?

Also you were saying mylo, if you wanted to actually prevent that, then you reveal for certain.

So many holes in your lies it's pathetic.

Ok what I get from catching up is this

1 Nolderp claims Doc and truly is an idiot if he is the Doc. I cant believe someone who has played this game as long as Nolder could be so god damn stupid. How do you soft claim cop when your the Doc potentially outing both power roles because you want people in the game to go on your hunch that JC is scum ?? How the **** do you do that ?

2. SMC claims cop only after being run up to L-1 his posts after claiming he had to leave we're downright terrible.

JIF is making solid points on SMC and CTM is blabbering all over the thread not being sure about anything and letting others dictate his direction. This IS NOT CTM town style play. He would certainly be more attentive to the situation and pushing his OWN agenda rather than being dictated too. He is after APE but other than that hes got nothing IMHO.

Could these 2 clowns be Scummates (Nol/SMC? Its not likely one could truly be a complete idiot townie that severely misplayed his role.

Fair. What about the "if you're scum" statements. And the, "I'd be willing to lynch other players" statements. Why play with any doubt if you have a guilty?

Simply put, So he could back off of it IF he and CTM got nolder to reveal as cop.

You were fear mongering mylo, but didn't want to oversell a supposed scum result. Lmfao

Ok what I get from catching up is this

1 Nolderp claims Doc and truly is an idiot if he is the Doc. I cant believe someone who has played this game as long as Nolder could be so god damn stupid. How do you soft claim cop when your the Doc potentially outing both power roles because you want people in the game to go on your hunch that JC is scum ?? How the **** do you do that ?

2. SMC claims cop only after being run up to L-1 his posts after claiming he had to leave we're downright terrible.

JIF is making solid points on SMC and CTM is blabbering all over the thread not being sure about anything and letting others dictate his direction. This IS NOT CTM town style play. He would certainly be more attentive to the situation and pushing his OWN agenda rather than being dictated too. He is after APE but other than that hes got nothing IMHO.

Could these 2 clowns be Scummates (Nol/SMC? Its not likely one could truly be a complete idiot townie that severely misplayed his role.

I didn't want to bring it up, but SMC desperately tried to use me leaving then coming back last night against me, but did the same today.

Lame, dude.

bottom line.. ape story stinks as bad as smc's.. for practical reasons though, lynching ape is safer bet

I don't like SMC's play this entire game ...Im not sure what to do at this point or who is the better lynch but we can't **** this up.

I also think Crusher and JIF are teammates Im Leaning town on both of them but they have slightly hinted at this all game.

JIF obviously is after SMC and does not trust him and I feel the same way.

Nolder Butchered the Doc role and he's done it before I would like to ash him to please never do this again and to be banned from all furture Doc roles by every mod in the history of this game/.

While the whole game was waiting for Nolderp to fully reveal after his numerous soft claims that you never even remotely questioned? 

I could easily see the opposite side.  You dont give up the results, instead, we run up the Doc.  Thus leaving the Doc in the wifom situation on who to protect the rest of the way.  Which sucks and could possibly be the case assuming Nolderp is telling the truth, which I'm starting to doubt as well. 

I see what you're saying here but I think Nolder is the Doc its very possible SMC is the fake claim I do not like how he worded any of his posts POST CLAIM at all. You pointed out numerous problems with his play as well. If SMC by some miracle does show up cop then your or your partner Crusher should shoot the ape tonight without hesitation

Scum would know if you have them as scum. You're only concealing it from town, to their detriment. This is terribly illogical and a lie. If you realize the game is at mylo, you can guarantee a scum lynch, the doc is still concealed, then you reveal 100% of the time.

Instead you and CTM forced Nolders reveal.

About as anti-town and illogical as it gets.

ape now fear mo getting about mylo cause its conveinant for him.. pathetic

That's not what I'm doing, chimp ass. I'm mentioning SMC bringing up mylo as context for logic of his actions. If you aren't on his team, you'd at least stfu and consider that he pointed out the game was on the line, but opted NOT to hand town supposed scum on a silver platter.

No man that's claims to be logical can spin that.

You're either his lying compadre or dumber than I've always thought.

I'm the Cop and Ape is scum. I 100% guarantee both.

Vote for Ape and town is in better position to win.

Have no idea why people aren't voting Ape. Don't know why CTM unvoted.

For all intents and purposes, you would have had a lying nolder and a supposed scum result. In theory 2 catches, but that isn't worth revealing for?

Also you were saying mylo, if you wanted to actually prevent that, then you reveal for certain.

So many holes in your lies it's pathetic.

Nolder has fake claimed as townie you fool. Going after Nolder is not worth outing me as cop

Nolder has fake claimed as townie you fool. Going after Nolder is not worth outing me as cop

Then why was getting him to officially reveal more important than lynching supposed scum?

You played well, but your rustiness for faking town empathy left gaping holes in your logic.

SMC if you're the Cop you left so many inconsistencies in how you played it you're approaching Nolder territory. Now it seems I have manipulated you into the 100 % category when earlier you seemed to be still pleading with us to vote him and not pushing the fact you were the actual Cop.personally I think you slipped and I pointed it out while catching up . The claims have been bad at best and I feel like you were trying to force the issue rather than convince us you were the actual Cop. That leads me to believe your claim is fake, its too critical a time in the game to lynch an innocent and numerous players feel the same way or APE would have been speed lynched in short order.

QUESTION TO LEELOU -- Can we reveal character names?

Easiest way to end this BS

In recent games character name reveals are not allowed and for the record you can make up just about any damn name you want so whats the point ? Dude come on

Not buying SMC one bit.  Wouldnt be surprised at all if there is no Cop.  That was convenient, bull sh*t reveal and he did the typical scum play of, I wont be around to defend it either. 

catching up and from what I've read that reveal is dog sh-t..  if it's the truth why not do it before the doc gets outed so he could ask for protection?  the reveal sucks..

Archived