Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not? A mysterious third shooter shoots you last night after 1 death on night 1? That's not convenient?  

It would be convenient if I trotted it out to save my ass, after a bunch of information revealed itself. I didn't. I used what I knew to scum hunt, and shared it with the town at the appropriate time for them to use as they consider their votes. 

There's a mountain of difference between me saying I had my vest shot off, when I had NO pressure on me, and SMC claiming cop, at L1, only after Nolder confirmed that he's not hte cop... and YOU were the one who drove Nolder to revealing that info. Conveniently.

@JIF

who or what shot ape?

two even night vigs? DOUBTFUL

You are the last person that should be siding with Ape, cause if he's telling the truth, I would vote you next

It's convenient now that you aren't considering that JIF could have been RB'ed, especially when you were the one to bring it up originally.

I have a 1-time vest. Maybe someone had a 1-time shot to take. You are discounting myriad possibilities with no logic to support why you are discounting them.

Also, how huge of a PING is it that if I were telling the truth, you'd vote JIF and not SMC. You just show your dirty, dirty scum ass.

All of the information the town needs to appropriately lynch SMC and CTM is right here in front of them.

It would be convenient if I trotted it out to save my ass, after a bunch of information revealed itself. I didn't. I used what I knew to scum hunt, and shared it with the town at the appropriate time for them to use as they consider their votes. 

There's a mountain of difference between me saying I had my vest shot off, when I had NO pressure on me, and SMC claiming cop, at L1, only after Nolder confirmed that he's not hte cop... and YOU were the one who drove Nolder to revealing that info. Conveniently.

You know current form of JN mafia speed lynches very easily. You could've guessed he might be the cop and were looking to have him gone quickly. or forced to claim..

Stop acting like the way you played this doesn't work in an Ape as scum situation

It's convenient now that you aren't considering that JIF could have been RB'ed, especially when you were the one to bring it up originally.

I have a 1-time vest. Maybe someone had a 1-time shot to take. You are discounting myriad possibilities with no logic to support why you are discounting them.

Also, how huge of a PING is it that if I were telling the truth, you'd vote JIF and not SMC. You just show your dirty, dirty scum ass.

All of the information the town needs to appropriately lynch SMC and CTM is right here in front of them.

You ******* stupid idiot, whether Jif was role blocked or not is immaterial

We had 1 death

We have JIF claiming to have shot someone else

We have you claiming to have been shot

1 - 2 - 3 SHOOTERS .... 1 death on night 1

You know current form of JN mafia speed lynches very easily. You could've guessed he might be the cop and were looking to have him gone quickly. or forced to claim..

Stop acting like the way you played this doesn't work in an Ape as scum situation

He sat at L1 most of the day. If scum read him as cop, he would have been hammered before having a chance to reveal.

The only time you see this big a dearth in logic from CTM is when he's pied pipering scum.

He sat at L1 most of the day. If scum read him as cop, he would have been hammered before having a chance to reveal.

The only time you see this big a dearth in logic from CTM is when he's pied pipering scum.

I am always logical, and he was not at L-1 most of day.

Another lie from ape

You ******* stupid idiot, whether Jif was role blocked or not is immaterial

We had 1 death

We have JIF claiming to have shot someone else

We have you claiming to have been shot

1 - 2 - 3 SHOOTERS .... 1 death on night 1

No, we have JIF claiming to have shot someone else or been roleblocked.

We also have JIF claiming that he couldn't shoot on N1, because it's an odd night. 

As of right now, since JIF couldn't shoot on N1, and his shot failed last night, there's not even evidence that he CAN shoot. We're still waiting for him to vet the ability to shoot. But don't mind that bit of details... it doesn't fit your narrative.

If we have 2 every night shooters, then maybe one of them hit Nolder on N1, while the other hit AVM. One hit Arsis on N2, while the other hit me.

JIF would actually be the 3rd shooter, on even nights only, and he still needs to prove he can shoot.

Tell me more about your version of logic. ******* scum.

I am always logical, and he was not at L-1 most of day.

Another lie from ape

No you aren't.

I guess you were watching closer than me, I thought he had 4 votes since before lunch time. BIG LIES. It's pathetic sh*t like this that really shows the agenda.

No, we have JIF claiming to have shot someone else or been roleblocked.

We also have JIF claiming that he couldn't shoot on N1, because it's an odd night. 

As of right now, since JIF couldn't shoot on N1, and his shot failed last night, there's not even evidence that he CAN shoot. We're still waiting for him to vet the ability to shoot. But don't mind that bit of details... it doesn't fit your narrative.

If we have 2 every night shooters, then maybe one of them hit Nolder on N1, while the other hit AVM. One hit Arsis on N2, while the other hit me.

JIF would actually be the 3rd shooter, on even nights only, and he still needs to prove he can shoot.

Tell me more about your version of logic. ******* scum.

omg you are dumb.. if you and jif are telling the truth there was 3 shooters.. I think one of you is lying.

Why is this simple concept so hard to understand, when you agree with the facts

I'm down to hammer SMC but I have no idea what the vote count is.  Nothing I've seen today changes tier 1. 

I'll just do it..  He was one of if not my first read and it's been consistent throughout.

Vote SMC

I likely won't be able to post again for hours.

Okay, Pac put him at L1. Almost 2 hours ago. Plenty long enough for a scum ninja hammer, so my point remains the same, someone else can argue semantics of how much of the work day = most of day. I don't give a **** about that. 

omg you are dumb.. if you and jif are telling the truth there was 3 shooters.. I think one of you is lying.

Why is this simple concept so hard to understand, when you agree with the facts

Yeah, you think one of us is lying. Like you said, if I'm lying, then you want to have the lynch on JIF setup to go next... nevermind that me telling the truth would mean SMC is scum.

You ARE always logical.

Yeah, you think one of us is lying. Like you said, if I'm lying, then you want to have the lynch on JIF setup to go next... nevermind that me telling the truth would mean SMC is scum.

You ARE always logical.

it's pragmatism.. Your lynch is safer, and if you are tellign the truth it likely it gives us Jif in addition to SMC

APEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUMAPEISSCUM

How many posts have you made since have "personal" problems to attend to after dropping your results but only waiting til you were at L-1?

it's pragmatism.. Your lynch is safer, and if you are tellign the truth it likely it gives us Jif in addition to SMC

I'd rather just lynch SMC since I know he's lying.

How does it give you me?

yeah, what?

He's doing the same thing SMC was doing, promising 2-for-1's. I believe SMC said it about Pac and me.

He's doing the same thing SMC was doing, promising 2-for-1's. I believe SMC said it about Pac and me.

Oh so setting up 2 for 1's is scummy is it?

Boom.

Well, whatever, go ahead and lynch me. Nolder is still alive, maybe he can block their NK. Shoot SMC tonight, lynch CTM tomorrow. The only reason I can think of that they're going all-in is that they thought they figured out a win play by removing the doc. Since that isn't me. It doesn't matter... town should still have numbers if you mislynch me.

Could there be a scum team of Ape and CTM?  No wonder both of them are bitching about the game.  The Scum thread must be crazy.  Haven't seen them as teammates in awhile, but the better bet for scum is Ape.

Vote: Ape

Votes me. This isn't the vote of someone with a scum result. I like how he lists CTM, and now CTM is supporting his false reveal. Why could that be... let's look:

I don't think we should be making excuses for JiF.  Let him speak for himself because he couldve just made it all up.

I'd like to hear Nolder's case on JC

First post after voting me... goes right to work on trying to force Nolder to talk more.

Ok, so Jif didn't shoot arsis..

Either rb'd or shot someone with protection.. or lying..

I'm not sure I buy what ape is pushing, that nolderp is the cop w/guilty on JC. Why wouldn't scum have shot him given how much he's pushing it

i think we make him commit

vote nolderp

Then CTM joins towards that effort. My curiosity is that IF nolder was right about JC being scum, they were probably sh*tting themselves trying to figure out if he got lucky or got a result. They probably started to suspect there was no cop, since nobody challenged nolder. They needed nolderp to confirm it for them.

This.

JC, SMC, CTM... in whatever order you want.

Boom.

JC, SMC, CTM 

I'll vote any one of those three. Pretty sure that's game.

Boom.

Classic

Ruh Roh.

I'll vote either SMC or CTM but not moving off JiF until I hear an answer from Leelou...  he's dead to rights.  Problem is I think he's probably pleading with her to answer "pafo"..  that scum chat has to be a dumpster fire.

Looks like town was swarming all over SMC, CTM and JC... so yeah, going all-in like this to try and remove the doc (who they thought was me) and have their NKs start being successful to give them a shot at winning...

I can go with CTM, Ape and JiF scum team with a wildcard for a fourth teammate, maybe JC or Nolder.

But I'm sticking with my vote on Ape.  He's the best bet for scum IMO and unless someone demonstrates otherwise, I'll stick with that.

Why would a cop with a scum result be spit-balling as many as 4 other people? I know he's "sticking with me", but posts like this leave the door open for him to change course if it doesn't work out. It also serves as distancing from CTM and JC. 

It's all RIGHT THERE yo.

SMC is the type to not reveal with a guilty, all of us have tried it on day 2. Using if is usually conscious effort to stay hidden, same with casing. Only a few games ago I had a guilty on day 2 and got him lynched without revealing. Don't pretend it doesn't happen cause it does

Again, agree SMC didn't play this well, but Ape is contradicting himself during the squirm, and it's a safer lynch. Ape dying if SMC is lying costs us little, SMC dying if telling the truth costs us our cop.

it's simple pragmatism at this point

It's D3.  We havent hit scum yet and he was fear mongering mylo the entire day.  We are a bit handicapped right now because we lowered the odds by wasting D1.  And you're trying to sell me that this is one of those instances where you're holding your guilty to the point that you sit at L-1 for 2 hours?  Come'on dude, it's laughable.  

Cause i don't think there were 3 shots last night. Do you?

Who shot Ape

If I do or if I dont; how does it give you me in either scenario?

And I'm not sure who shot Ape.  

Who shot Nolderp? 

Vote Count

SMC (3) - Ape, Nol, Pac

JiF (2) - Crusher, Smash

Ape (2) - SMC, CTM

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch 

Couple of thoughts on today's events:

Ape is pushing some really strong bullsh*t.  How did he get a vest?  Seems like he fakes claims this more often than not IIRC.  How do we get to multiple shots?  We've only had one kill per night.  Anyone want to own any of these kills?

SMC as the Cop.  Distrust this for couple reasons.  Made no counter claim on Nolder soft claiming cop and yes Nolder strongly posed as the Cop.  Other reason is gaming the mod a little but I'm fairly confident this setup does not have a cop.  Verbal's masonizer role is the exact role -1x I had in this recent game http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/94421-american-gods-mafia-advanced-mafia-win/

Want to hear more from Crusher and Smash.

While I was casing SMC's series of posts in effort to show the inconsistencies in his play as a cop with a guilty, I saw the below post from Nolderp.  Quite honestly, I'm not sure how much you can look into it...but if you go to the actual post on the page, you can tell that a portion of his post was copy and pasted.  It's got a little bit of a different color background on it or at least on my screen it does.  I know when I do a copy and paste, that's what happens. 

JC, SMC, CTM 

I'll vote any one of those three. Pretty sure that's game.

I get that might be a little weird to digest but at least wanted to share.  

But while I was looking back for that post, I noticed this little exchange I found to be interesting.  I mentioned that I must have hit the Doc or been RB.  This was Nold's response. 

LOL

There's a third option: you shot who doc protected.

Actually there are also crazier options like a BPV, a hider, etc but they're all unlikely and pretty much irrelevant unless we see any evidence of them.

Yeah but why would the Doc just be randomly protecting people when they know I had a shot.

The million dollar question eh?

I think Occam's Razor is in effect here. The simplest answer is most likely the truth in this scenario.

I interpreted this as, I probably hit the doc.  Only, now I know I didnt because I didnt shoot the Doc because I didnt shoot Nolderp.  So, now that he's claiming doc, should I interpret this as, Nolderp is protecting random players? 

I have full confidence Jif is town.

Let me amend this.

I have full confidence Jif is not mafia. I guess it's possible he's a SK, although I do think he's town.

Then the soft claims cop.  

Just weird play all around from the so called cop and doc. 

lmfao

Couple of thoughts on today's events:

Ape is pushing some really strong bullsh*t.  How did he get a vest?  Seems like he fakes claims this more often than not IIRC.  How do we get to multiple shots?  We've only had one kill per night.  Anyone want to own any of these kills?

SMC as the Cop.  Distrust this for couple reasons.  Made no counter claim on Nolder soft claiming cop and yes Nolder strongly posed as the Cop.  Other reason is gaming the mod a little but I'm fairly confident this setup does not have a cop.  Verbal's masonizer role is the exact role -1x I had in this recent game http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/94421-american-gods-mafia-advanced-mafia-win/

Want to hear more from Crusher and Smash.

Interesting that you dont buy either Ape or the so called cop with a guilty on him. 

Definitely want to hear from others. 

I'm not going to counter a softclaim and out myself you dummies. Only when people foolishly started to vote was I forced to.

I was at lunch with family and now I'm at Father's house where I can post.

Vote Ape and town can win.

While I was casing SMC's series of posts in effort to show the inconsistencies in his play as a cop with a guilty, I saw the below post from Nolderp.  Quite honestly, I'm not sure how much you can look into it...but if you go to the actual post on the page, you can tell that a portion of his post was copy and pasted.  It's got a little bit of a different color background on it or at least on my screen it does.  I know when I do a copy and paste, that's what happens. 

I get that might be a little weird to digest but at least wanted to share.  

But while I was looking back for that post, I noticed this little exchange I found to be interesting.  I mentioned that I must have hit the Doc or been RB.  This was Nold's response. 

I interpreted this as, I probably hit the doc.  Only, now I know I didnt because I didnt shoot the Doc because I didnt shoot Nolderp.  So, now that he's claiming doc, should I interpret this as, Nolderp is protecting random players? 

Then the soft claims cop.  

Just weird play all around from the so called cop and doc. 

lmfao

Most likely lying on the Doc role as well.  A game with no cop or doc but a bunch of secondary investigative (watcher, tracker) roles plus some vests?

So I went back and looked at some recent Leelou modded games.

Here is a game with no Cop or Doc.  However, it had 2 different shooting faction with multiple vests but the vest were only on non-town roles

the set up is here:

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/YHPpU4pZbQL

1. Crusher - town 
2. Ape - town
3. Lily - town - hider
4. 80 - scum
5. Smash - town
6. Arsis - town
7. Nyn - town
8. Pac - town
9. Nol - scum
10. Wombat - town 
11. AVM - sk - has bpv
12. Verb - scum - bpv
13. JiF - town

game thread:

However, the Shining Game, my worst game ever, had a lot of roles.  

Town

JiF - Wendy Torrance - doc
CTM - Danny Torrance - 1x vig
Crusher - Tony - follower
Nyn - Grady Daughter #1 - mason
80 - Grady Daughter #2 - mason
AVM - Dick Hallorann - vanilla
Lizzy - Stuart Ullman - vanilla
Lily - Lloyd (bartender) - vanilla
Arsis - Young Woman In Bath - vanilla

Scum

Hess - Jack Torrance - joat - x1 protect, track, watch
Pac - Delbert Grady - role cop
JC - Old Woman In Bath - goon

Take notice to the different color background on that copy and paste from the QT? 

Archived