Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what Ape is talking about with a third shot. I never protected him so I don't know how he would be protected.

I'm not claiming that I was protected by the Doc. I said I knew I was shot at, as in I had a vest and lost it. I thought that was clear.

I'm the doctor holy sh*t how did you not figure this out?

I never claimed to be cop I'm just ballsy enough to call out JC 100% scum because I was and still am that god damn sure.

Pac was the one fishing and making all these soft claim theories, which in retrospect I should have expected so that's my bad, and I just rolled with it and never confirmed because I figured if I could get scum to shoot at me all the better.

Pac might be third scum instead of CTM, he's been falling on my list for a long time now.

Anyway, can we lynch scum now?

SMC or JC. Either one. Pick.

So, you self-protected each night?

JIF just spent the past couple pages illustrating that he didn't shoot me and he didn't shoot Arsis, but he did shoot someone and by deduction that person would be the Doc, or Doc protected. So, if if you self-protected, then JIF would have shot you, and JIF was just voting you... even though he claims to have known who was Doc.

You're welcome.

I'm not claiming that I was protected by the Doc. I said I knew I was shot at, as in I had a vest and lost it. I thought that was clear.

That can only mean a few things, none of which I like.

It means either you're lying, Jif lied/is lying, or there's 3 kills roaming around.

Ok let's talk this through some more.

JIF just spent the past couple pages illustrating that he didn't shoot me and he didn't shoot Arsis, but he did shoot someone and by deduction that person would be the Doc, or Doc protected. So, if if you self-protected, then JIF would have shot you, and JIF was just voting you... even though he claims to have known who was Doc.

You're welcome.

I self protected the night Jif claimed to have shot but didn't shoot Arsis or you.

You're welcome.

he could be doing that on purpose..

fos on you ape

Which of them could be doing what on purpose, you lost me. JIF voting Nolder as a trap? Alright... fair enough. That makes sense.

or a way of throwing scum off on who the doc might be..

Want to hear from Jif

Guys I woke up because I was hot and turned the air on and only checked the thread with the intention of going right back to bed, getting tired again quickly.

Is there anything ya'll want to know before I crash?

or a way of throwing scum off on who the doc might be..

Want to hear from Jif

That's fine. I believe everything I'm going to be able to get out of people is in the thread. I'll let people get in here, react, and do some thinking of their own. I've got work to do anyway. 

Guys I woke up because I was hot and turned the air on and only checked the thread with the intention of going right back to bed, getting tired again quickly.

Is there anything ya'll want to know before I crash?

why do you <3 pokemon so much?

I never claimed to be cop I'm just ballsy enough to call out JC 100% scum because I was and still am that god damn sure.

Pac was the one fishing and making all these soft claim theories, which in retrospect I should have expected so that's my bad, and I just rolled with it and never confirmed because I figured if I could get scum to shoot at me all the better.

Pac might be third scum instead of CTM, he's been falling on my list for a long time now.

Pretentious.  Just like I said earlier.  Guy is dirty.

Just catching up but no sh-t sherlock..  when I said "there you go again" last night I meant you were hinting at another role..  I assumed everyone figured out you were doc hinting.

I think your play while clearly townie to me has been lackluster..  there was no reason to hint multiple power roles and CERTAINLY no need to profess JiF's innocence last night.  Just because he may have shot you doesn't mean it was friendly fire.

ridiculous.

I'm down to hammer SMC but I have no idea what the vote count is.  Nothing I've seen today changes tier 1. 

I'll just do it..  He was one of if not my first read and it's been consistent throughout.

Vote SMC

I likely won't be able to post again for hours.

Just catching up but no sh-t sherlock..  when I said "there you go again" last night I meant you were hinting at another role..  I assumed everyone figured out you were doc hinting.

I think your play while clearly townie to me has been lackluster..  there was no reason to hint multiple power roles and CERTAINLY no need to profess JiF's innocence last night.  Just because he may have shot you doesn't mean it was friendly fire.

ridiculous.

Think you missed the part where I never intended to hint anything.

and now CTM got the Nolder reveal he was so desperately seeking.  That pig should be next.

Actually it was Jif turning on me that got the reveal. Was worried with his vote it would quickly snowball to my death.

So I either got roleblocked or Ape and Nolderp and the guy I shot all have protections.  Which I guess is possible if we're going to assume there should have been 3 shots last night.  Still, that seems like a lot of protections though.  

Or either Ape or Nolderp is lying or both, I guess. 

Nope. 

Everyone should unvote. This is a mess

Jif - Claims to be a Vig, didn't shoot Arsis, Nolder or Ape

Ape - Claims to have had a vest shot off last night,  nobody corroborating the shot

Nolder - Uncountered Doc claim, despite hinting at cop for 2 game days

SMC - Gunning hard for Ape, could be scum who thought he was dr. (Ape could be lying though)

Pac - Claims to be a human, suspect he's actually some form of pig hybrid. Willing to hammer before hearing from Jif.. don't like

Welp, several people in there have to be lying imo

I'd love to lynch Nolderp, but as long as he's uncountered it's not worth it. YET

Lynching ape is a thought, could be lying scum but if he's telling the truth it looks bad for SMC

Lynching Jif doesn't give us much of anything unless he's scum

have to think

I hate to do this but I have a personal matter to attend to.

I'm the Cop. I investigated AVM first night because he was one of the 3 to avoided D1 lynch.

I investigated Ape N2 and got scum. Obvious because I've been after him all day.

Good job outing the Cop dumbasses.

Everyone should unvote. This is a mess

Jif - Claims to be a Vig, didn't shoot Arsis, Nolder or Ape

Ape - Claims to have had a vest shot off last night,  nobody corroborating the shot

Nolder - Uncountered Doc claim, despite hinting at cop for 2 game days

SMC - Gunning hard for Ape, could be scum who thought he was dr. (Ape could be lying though)

Pac - Claims to be a human, suspect he's actually some form of pig hybrid. Willing to hammer before hearing from Jif.. don't like

Welp, several people in there have to be lying imo

I think I was roleblocked.

While all of this is a mess, I still feel good about SMC being scum.

I'm the Cop. I investigated AVM first night because he was one of the 3 to avoided D1 lynch.

I investigated Ape N2 and got scum. Obvious because I've been after him all day.

Not a chance in hell this is truth.  

Vote Ape

Archived