Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get up with the sh*ts, and make the mistake of checking the thread... oy... 

and gfy pac and ape to pretend this twat isn't heavily hinting..  

freaken idiots

What are you talking about? Are you reading the thread? I've been quite blatant in acknowledging his hints. I threw some crap out there to see who would bite on it tonight, but if you've watched my play since D2 it's obvious I realized he was hinting Cop. When he gave the crapola case on JC rather than just revealing, I tried to take his lead and pretend he was full of stupid, because it was obvious he didn't want to reveal outright. I tried to support his play, in that regard. I figured help him sell that he's not cop, and just being a derp, let him get more views and we can get to JC when he's ready to make the move again.

****. I realized he was cop when he was arguing with me during NIGHT PHASE on N1, over the complaining nonsense, the same way you do for self-preservation. I even acknowledged this in the thread to Pac at one point. If I were scum, Nolder would have been dead on N1.

None of you pay any attention to detail, you've all become dumb as sh*t, to be honest.

we just had this a few games back, 2 mislynches and we were at mylo.. Don't act like it doesn't happen...

If there's a cop with innocents out there, I hope he doesn't let them get lynched.. regardless of who it is

Thats why lynching Ape is the best play because its the best chance to avoid mylo.

who is left:

Crusher  -  fat drunk.  interesting that he was down for a speed lynch of his cub to start the day.  no strong feel either way..  I could see him trying to pull a fat, I mean fast one, with his jolly rotund guy routine.

JC - starting not to like...  when he's not focused on nolder his posts about other players are short and plain..  like he's just trying to blend in and not say anything that will get attention.

Nol - Feel like he's town..  if he's fooling me good for him.

JiF - now that he's seemingly "cleared" I'm fine looking elsewhere but I don't trust him.  even if he is what he says he is I could see him shooting a townie for a scum win

CTM - don't like..  said he wasn't putting forth effort until he started to.. which seems to be now.

Ape - didn't like a lot about his play early on and wouldn't put it past him being scum

Smash - Still down to lynch.  He wasn't playing like himself early on and seems content to just vote anyone who questions or votes him.

SMC - I've already talked about him and why I think there's a good chance he's scum.  His recent post defending JiF was stupid as well.  He didn't acknowledge the possibility that JiF could be a liability with another errant shot.

I'm going under the assumption there's 3 scum so I'd have to put SMC, Smash, and CTM in tier 1...  Depending on how the rest of the day goes I wouldn't lose any sleep about placing a vote on JC.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see more posts before voting...  List is subject to change.

Lynching Ape is the good play, especially if milo.

FOS Pac for not even putting Ape on his list after their all game interaction.

Nolder is soft claiming Cop, giving us a guilty on JC. It either means Nolder is the cop and JC is scum, or Nolder is running a gambit and JC is scum. Either way, JC is scum.  

It's pretty textbook what we're supposed to do here. I'm in ******* awe that some of the "smarter" players like CTM, SMC, and Pac, seem oblivious to the situation.

Nolder is soft claiming Cop, giving us a guilty on JC. It either means Nolder is the cop and JC is scum, or Nolder is running a gambit and JC is scum. Either way, JC is scum.  

It's pretty textbook what we're supposed to do here. I'm in ******* awe that some of the "smarter" players like CTM, SMC, and Pac, seem oblivious to the situation.

No.

That's why I explicitly asked Nolder what it was he was saying.  I was ready and willing (still am) to lynch JC if he speaks up but he says it's his gut feeling..  If he's the cop and he's not telling us at this point then he's a stupid a$$hole.

speaking of Nolder last night I stopped at the park for a bit with my son and took the following 2 photos from my car.. 

this was really happening....  In a public park. 

And I swear on all that's holy that out of frame there were 3 dudes banging on drums while this fight took place.  I thought larping was a wives tale.  While watching, and laughing, I couldn't help but think of Nolder, Verb, and Wombat playing this scene out in Leelous back yard.

download_zps9s4lr57c.jpg

download1_zpscj9pgifw.jpg

No.

That's why I explicitly asked Nolder what it was he was saying.  I was ready and willing (still am) to lynch JC if he speaks up but he says it's his gut feeling..  If he's the cop and he's not telling us at this point then he's a stupid a$$hole.

Well... yeah. 

We're really basing this on a "soft claim" from all people as Nolder? Really?

This is another instance of Apesteering. Its scummy as hell.

lol, whatever dude... I don't see any logic not to assume Nolder isn't the cop, I figure he's just fumbling the making it public part. That's all I can come up with. 

Let me amend this.

I have full confidence Jif is not mafia. I guess it's possible he's a SK, although I do think he's town.

dude if you're back to you're old style of soft claiming as VT Im going to punch your face in. Im guessing this is what SMC was hinting at in his last post.

speaking of Nolder last night I stopped at the park for a bit with my son and took the following 2 photos from my car.. 

this was really happening....  In a public park. 

And I swear on all that's holy that out of frame there were 3 dudes banging on drums while this fight took place.  I thought larping was a wives tale.  While watching, and laughing, I couldn't help but think of Nolder, Verb, and Wombat playing this scene out in Leelous back yard.

download_zps9s4lr57c.jpg

download1_zpscj9pgifw.jpg

Verbal in orange

You guys are all idiots.

Most of you are willing to admit JC is a scummy bastard completely independent of anything I've said, and yet you refuse to lynch him.

Stop dicking around speculating whether I mean this or that or something else and just do what needs to be done.

Lynch him.

I thought you were going to skeep, Ape

But it seems you came back to defend yourself?

I said I got up with the sh*ts. I'm lactose intolerant and my ******* office had pizza brought in for us today. I laid in bed and farted for 45 minutes until it was go time.

Good case. Diarrhea is always a scum tell for me. 

Moron.

Just remembered I got a quick pic of one of the drummers...  now that I'm thinking about it in addition to the other 2 drummers off camera there was 1 black dude in the middle of these white hippies and larpers, wearing a kofia hat, and playing an Oboe..maybe they were tripping.

download3_zpsqcfib4pp.jpg

I said I got up with the sh*ts. I'm lactose intolerant and my ******* office had pizza brought in for us today. I laid in bed and farted for 45 minutes until it was go time.

Good case. Diarrhea is always a scum tell for me. 

Moron.

Let me get this straight.  You have the sh*ts, your a$$hole is on fire and -- as a townie -- you decided to log on to JN and monitor the mafia thread?  If you were townie we could deal without you while you sacrifice to the ivory throne.

Or rather, as scum, even self-appointed scum leader, you thought it important enough to monitor the mafia thread in order to steer the lynch and put the town at mylo?

Let me get this straight.  You have the sh*ts, your a$$hole is on fire and -- as a townie -- you decided to log on to JN and monitor the mafia thread?  If you were townie we could deal without you while you sacrifice to the ivory throne.

Or rather, as scum, even self-appointed scum leader, you thought it important enough to monitor the mafia thread in order to steer the lynch and put the town at mylo?

Doesn't Ape always come onto JN on a tablet when he goes poop? I thought that's what he always did.

This isn't an abnormal thing from him.

Doesn't Ape always come onto JN on a tablet when he goes poop? I thought that's what he always did.

This isn't an abnormal thing from him.

Interesting that you vouch for Ape's sh*tting habits.

You guys are all idiots.

Most of you are willing to admit JC is a scummy bastard completely independent of anything I've said, and yet you refuse to lynch him.

Stop dicking around speculating whether I mean this or that or something else and just do what needs to be done.

Lynch him.

we're idiots ? you make half the game think your soft claiming cop wanting us to vote a player based on your hunch ? You myfriend are an Idiot. If your not a cop then make you're case and stop with trying to use tactics to get people to climb on and vote with you. Right or wrong thats simply BAD town play.

we're idiots ? you make half the game think your soft claiming cop wanting us to vote a player based on your hunch ? You myfriend are an Idiot. If your not a cop then make you're case and stop with trying to use tactics to get people to climb on and vote with you. Right or wrong thats simply BAD town play.

No. Read what I said again. I don't want you to do it based off of what I said. I want you to do it based off what you've said. What you've noticed yourselves.

You can't review JC's gameplay and come away with a townie impression. Not if you're being honest. 

So quit dicking around and just do it.

I monitor the mafia thread / JN when I'm on the bowl, a lot. This is completely irrelevant and I hope that you're just going for laughs at this point. 

Case me on my game play, not bathroom habits. Pathetic.

I am casing you on your game play Ape. The fauxrage, the manipulation, the steering, the convenient monitoring .. that reads scum to me. Ive been scummates with you in the past and you've tried to Apevelian the town then, like youre doing now.

Ape clearly is scum and Im not changing my vote.

Lastly, how anyone follows Nolder s lead is beyond me.

Archived