Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

That's very hurtful, but don't you want to kill someone like Ape, instead?  

He's trying to steer the game the whole time, hidden behind his IHATEMAFIANOW routine and attacks on the usual suspects.

Me steering the game is routine, no matter my alignment. 

Also, the "ape complained" bit is exhausted. I'm not still complaining, and I'm quite obviously putting more into the game than any 2 other players, so me thinks it's the only thing scum can throw at me at this point. Say it enough, and maybe the town will get lazy and believe it...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gross posts.

We're all experienced players, nothing I said should be a surprise to anyone. If you all hadn't considered those scenarios, then you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes, we're all experienced players, but I'm kinda rusty after a year hiatus.  Still see your play as Apevelian in retrospect and that is dangerous for town if you're scum.

The topic of the game is one that I came up with (more or less Movie Madness)..  1 time "masonizer" is something uncommon that I would do.  Leelou is a perfectly capable mod but lets not act like I'm crazy to think she's using some of my stuff..  if that's the case then she would show all night actions as I and many others have. 

Wow, you really can be thin-skinned sometimes. Next time just take the insult. I don't give a **** about these details, you insecure twat.

Yes, we're all experienced players, but I'm kinda rusty after a year hiatus.  Still see your play as Apevelian in retrospect and that is dangerous for town if you're scum.

I'm not scum. 

I haven't played in probably 6 months myself. 

Whatever.

I'm not scum. 

I haven't played in probably 6 months myself. 

Whatever.

Wow, you really can be thin-skinned sometimes. Next time just take the insult. I don't give a **** about these details, you insecure twat.

both deaths seem to be with a gun..

want to hear who jif shot

It's funny becuae I thought about holstering but figures if I didnt shoot, then I would be diverting dialogue from scum hunting.

So I shot. Who I shot, I won't say because they are their the Doc or I got RB'd.

It's funny becuae I thought about holstering but figures if I didnt shoot, then I would be diverting dialogue from scum hunting.

So I shot. Who I shot, I won't say because they are their the Doc or I got RB'd.

Perfect.

Just have to wait for Leelous answer.  That should NOT be a PAFO answer.

Me steering the game is routine, no matter my alignment. 

Also, the "ape complained" bit is exhausted. I'm not still complaining, and I'm quite obviously putting more into the game than any 2 other players, so me thinks it's the only thing scum can throw at me at this point. Say it enough, and maybe the town will get lazy and believe it...

Of course it is, because you're either trying to be the hero or the villain, leading either town or the scum team to victory.  There's nothing wrong with that.  But if you're scum now, that's leading the town down a path to defeat.

Also, the "ape complaining" part could be a cover, like I mentioned.  You're using that effectively to make your steering more subtle.

Ha. Your like the guy promising weed taking money and coming back with a bruise on your arm claiming to be robbed. Kill this fool

Ok, so Jif didn't shoot arsis..

Either rb'd or shot someone with protection.. or lying..

I'm not sure I buy what ape is pushing, that nolderp is the cop w/guilty on JC. Why wouldn't scum have shot him given how much he's pushing it

i think we make him commit

vote nolderp

I'm not sure I buy what ape is pushing, that nolderp is the cop w/guilty on JC. Why wouldn't scum have shot him given how much he's pushing it

vote nolderp

I'd vote this ^^ piece of dog chit as well...

I don't think we should be making excuses for JiF.  Let him speak for himself because he couldve just made it all up.

I'd like to hear Nolder's case on JC

LOL

There's a third option: you shot who doc protected.

Actually there are also crazier options like a BPV, a hider, etc but they're all unlikely and pretty much irrelevant unless we see any evidence of them.

Of course it is, because you're either trying to be the hero or the villain, leading either town or the scum team to victory.  There's nothing wrong with that.  But if you're scum now, that's leading the town down a path to defeat.

Also, the "ape complaining" part could be a cover, like I mentioned.  You're using that effectively to make your steering more subtle.

Except I complained for like 2-3 posts in night phase, and then the rest of it has been fielding nonsense from people accusing me of doing more complaining than is actually happening. Like now.

In other words, your words, they are nonsense.

vote nolderp

. WOah. I'm hammerd didn't even see this. Haha. Still kill jif

. WOah. I'm hammerd didn't even see this. Haha. Still kill jif

I may join you my fat friend...  the LF is out for a while and I'm just sitting here...  haven't played buzzed mafia (I ain't getting drunk) in a while.

vote nolderp

Maybe scum did shoot him, and he was protected. Or, maybe he is scum running a gambit by handing us JC. Either way, to me it makes JC the vote.

I'd vote this ^^ piece of dog chit as well...

I hate when I agree with you.

Except I complained for like 2-3 posts in night phase, and then the rest of it has been fielding nonsense from people accusing me of doing more complaining than is actually happening. Like now.

In other words, your words, they are nonsense.

Those 2 or 3 times were enough to color everything else.  What you're saying is no more nonsense than anyone else.  You're steering rather than casing, and that is dangerous for the town if you're scum.

LOL

With all the excitement I didn't even notice that...  did SMC just say he wants to see your case when you wrote it in great detail last night???

That's also why CTM just joined the club...  He wants to "pressure" you when you've already said it was a gut feel.  Why the hell would you be withholding a real 100% guilty with 4 townies dead?

Those 2 or 3 times were enough to color everything else.  What you're saying is no more nonsense than anyone else.  You're steering rather than casing, and that is dangerous for the town if you're scum.

Untrue. 

I have cased Pac, JC (partially), and most of the people I've listed. I'm one of the few people in this game that does in fact give at least a portion of my case on almost all of my votes/suspicions. 

You're making things up, and while they sound lovely and daunting, they aren't rooted in anything you can back up. You're just saying things. Things that aren't accurate.

With all the excitement I didn't even notice that...  did SMC just say he wants to see your case when you wrote it in great detail last night???

That's also why CTM just joined the club...  He wants to "pressure" you when you've already said it was a gut feel.  Why the hell would you be withholding a real 100% guilty with 4 townies dead?

This.

JC, SMC, CTM... in whatever order you want.

I'll vote either SMC or CTM but not moving off JiF until I hear an answer from Leelou...  he's dead to rights.  Problem is I think he's probably pleading with her to answer "pafo"..  that scum chat has to be a dumpster fire.

I'll vote either SMC or CTM but not moving off JiF until I hear an answer from Leelou...  he's dead to rights.  Problem is I think he's probably pleading with her to answer "pafo"..  that scum chat has to be a dumpster fire.

Explain it again? I don't understand how you think you have Jif dead to rights.

Archived