Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figures. They are filming Ghostbusters across from my office the week I'm home. *pouts* 

I watched them doing a scene in Chinatown last week, and it looks like they've got all the RVs and Kraft Services type crap down in Fort Point on Summer Street this week. The year I moved here I had just missed them doing the scene from Departed where Martin Sheen gets thrown off the roof, that was in Fort Point, since then I've seen tons of sh*t get filmed here:

- Surrogates (Bruce Willis) a scene from the beginning of the movie was filmed in the alley behind my old office

- The Game Plan (Rock) the scene where he does a 180 on the highway to go back to the night club where he forgot his kid was done on Summer St. in front of my old office

- The Women (lots of actresses) an empty floor of the building that now houses LogMeIn was flipped to look like the fashion show or mall or something for a substantial part of this movie (I never saw it)

- Mall Cop was at both malls we go to on the North/South shores

- Gone Baby Gone, the "lake" that the kid was supposedly thrown in was actually a granite quarry next to our apartments the first 4 years we lived here in Quincy, the water was added via CGI, as was the graffiti removed

- Year One, they used this same quarry for this movie, I think this was the name of it, something to do with cavemen, and a bad movie

There's a ton more... I just can't think of it all right now. It makes it interesting. My wife and I have a knack for stumbling on film sets. We were in NYC for an Avengers shoot, for the big battle scene at the end. Hung out for about an hour, talked to the pyro guy, and Whedon actually asked us to scoot off to the side because we walked right into the middle of everything. He was cool about it though. When I was in college, we saw tons of movies getting filmed in Savannah, GA too. Met Charlize, Sandra, Will Smith, saw Redford, Damon, and Keanu Reeves among others. Bagger Vance, the Gift, and some other flicks were all being filmed down there at the time.

Figures it happens to me, I'm the last person in the world to treat a celebrity like they are special. Also ate dinner at teh table across from Belichick on New Year's Eve a few years ago at the Summer Shack in Hingham.

couple months on the main board and suddenly you're RJF?

Not sure I like this new effeminate attitude.. if you'd like I can treat you like I treat the rest of the girls and only mildly jab you once in a while?

I want to be friends.

So you're the scum? When the game starts I'll be voting you.

I watched them doing a scene in Chinatown last week, and it looks like they've got all the RVs and Kraft Services type crap down in Fort Point on Summer Street this week. The year I moved here I had just missed them doing the scene from Departed where Martin Sheen gets thrown off the roof, that was in Fort Point, since then I've seen tons of sh*t get filmed here:

- Surrogates (Bruce Willis) a scene from the beginning of the movie was filmed in the alley behind my old office

- The Game Plan (Rock) the scene where he does a 180 on the highway to go back to the night club where he forgot his kid was done on Summer St. in front of my old office

- The Women (lots of actresses) an empty floor of the building that now houses LogMeIn was flipped to look like the fashion show or mall or something for a substantial part of this movie (I never saw it)

- Mall Cop was at both malls we go to on the North/South shores

- Gone Baby Gone, the "lake" that the kid was supposedly thrown in was actually a granite quarry next to our apartments the first 4 years we lived here in Quincy, the water was added via CGI, as was the graffiti removed

- Year One, they used this same quarry for this movie, I think this was the name of it, something to do with cavemen, and a bad movie

There's a ton more... I just can't think of it all right now. It makes it interesting. My wife and I have a knack for stumbling on film sets. We were in NYC for an Avengers shoot, for the big battle scene at the end. Hung out for about an hour, talked to the pyro guy, and Whedon actually asked us to scoot off to the side because we walked right into the middle of everything. He was cool about it though. When I was in college, we saw tons of movies getting filmed in Savannah, GA too. Met Charlize, Sandra, Will Smith, saw Redford, Damon, and Keanu Reeves among others. Bagger Vance, the Gift, and some other flicks were all being filmed down there at the time.

Figures it happens to me, I'm the last person in the world to treat a celebrity like they are special. Also ate dinner at teh table across from Belichick on New Year's Eve a few years ago at the Summer Shack in Hingham.

That's cool. Yeah, they are setting up a subway entrance right across the street from my office on High St. 

I was an extra in the Ted movie and got to meet Seth MacFarlane, he seemed like a really nice guy. When I worked at Disney, I met a few celebrities. We weren't allowed to treat them any differently than a normal guest or approach them unless they asked us questions first. I got invited to a party by Michael Rosenbaum when I was working at Tower of Terror, but I wasn't able to go. I was young and stupid and afraid of getting fired if I did. 

if I disappear completly, I prolly just got swallowed by your folds while trying to give you a hug. It's not a bad way to go, really.

If that happens look for my cousin Squishy.  He gave me hug for my high school graduation (1984) and we havent seen him since.

We are arranging a Jn Mafia meetup at a jets game this year. You are coming and we're going to all kick the sh*t out of you, not because you are mexican, but because you are an ahole. Don't cry hate crime

You wont actually want to beat him when you meet him because you'll feel so sorry for him. 

Lol Crusher edited my post and added you already Nyn.

3 spots left!

Yes I did.  I even pm's some people we have not seen in ages.  Just went to a very old game thread and asked.  I believe in you Nolder.  This game will be a top five JN games of all the times.  BOOKIT

Archived