Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.  The guy who eats 7 foot of pork sausage at a single sitting would like your kiln dried putrid wrinkled wang.  Save it for the anemic self hating community college skanks you naturally attract. 

"kiln dried" really made this post.

I'll play one on one while we wait.

Okay. 

I think you're trying to earn town favor by saying "we" here. This isn't just a Hess scum tell, it is a universal scum tell. I'm not changing my vote until I see a shiny object and forget about having said all this. 

Apparently I broke JN when I joined... Hello I'm Alanna, I'm from DM. 23, college student, accounting major, currently work at an Amazon.com warehouse. Yep that's it.

Lily should play with us

Break over

Hello Alanna, I'm Pac.  I'm in charge of JN's welcome committee. 

Nice to see you'll be joining us.  In order to ensure a smooth transition to our community kindly PM me 3-5 pics - preferably action shots (ie playing Tennis, making a bologna sandwich, etc).  

Thanks and I look forward to your time here!

Well, my wife's inlaws and family are in Auburn. The big knock on Skaneateles for me was potentially having nothing really to do after the summer, which coming from NJ is probably going to take getting used to. They have a great downtown though. What I do like about the area is that it's clean, good schools, fresh produce, have the big family where my son could be around his cousins and my job is probably transferrable because I need to be around wealthy people to make money myself.

Does Canandaigua fit that description? We know a few people in Rochester, supposedly it's a cool area. I've been there once and didn't really get to explore...except for spending a couple hours at Dino BBQ which was glorious.

Canandaigua fits the description because a lot of richies have their lake houses there.  Not to mention even if you work in Rochester your commute is only 30 minutes each way.

Dinosaur is awesome..  there's actually a lot of cool places and restaurants here just on a much smaller scale than NYC.  I know the rap is "there's nothing to do there" but all you really have to do is look and you can find something..  comedy clubs, theaters with broadway type shows, arenas for concerts, triple A baseball, one of the best golf areas in the country...  Jan - March sucks but it's not like people downstate are doing outdoor activities either.

I want to. I really want to. But I'm afraid I might not have the time. Thinking about it. 

That's like half the game lol. I don't think you need to be worried the game will outpace you.

Come on you haven't played with everyone here in awhile.

Apparently I broke JN when I joined... Hello I'm Alanna, I'm from DM. 23, college student, accounting major, currently work at an Amazon.com warehouse. Yep that's it.

Lily should play with us

Break over

What's it like there? Are they rolling in the drones yet?

What's it like there? Are they rolling in the drones yet?

I've read a couple articles on Amazon work conditions so it kinda makes me an expert.

Unfortunately Jeff Bezos tends to try and make employees conform to the obsessive customer service above all else attitude.  If it means minimizing breaks, vacations, suspect environment etc -  he'll do what needs to be done in order to sell cheap products online. 

Depending on your status in the company it could make for less than stellar work conditions and a feeling that you're a replaceable drone rather than a valued employee.

I'm not saying that's Alannas experience, just that it is for many.

I've read a couple articles on Amazon work conditions so it kinda makes me an expert.

Unfortunately Jeff Bezos tends to try and make employees conform to the obsessive customer service above all else attitude.  If it means minimizing breaks, vacations, suspect environment etc -  he'll do what needs to be done in order to sell cheap products online. 

Depending on your status in the company it could make for less than stellar work conditions and a feeling that you're a replaceable drone rather than a valued employee.

They are big on hiring ex military in the warehouses, if that gives any indication of what they are looking for.

Hello Alanna, I'm Pac.  I'm in charge of JN's welcome committee. 

Nice to see you'll be joining us.  In order to ensure a smooth transition to our community kindly PM me 3-5 pics - preferably action shots (ie playing Tennis, making a bologna sandwich, etc).  

Thanks and I look forward to your time here!

Alanna, you needn't comply or even acknowledge this request. It is unsanctioned, unwelcome and unwanted by the JN mafia community (much like Pac himself).

You are out of order Pachole

@pac, unfortunately I cannot comply with your request because I'm secretly a robot.

I love my job at Amazon. Bad day today so far because of bullshat management not knowing how to do their jobs. I have a relatively comfy position. I made myself useful becoming a problem solver, trainer, and pretty much knowing how to do everything in my department and outside of it. Pretty much know more than my managers but nobody really listens to my suggestions, they just like that I'm useful. It hurts them more that I'm not immediately replaceable.

Everyone everywhere is replaceable, with time.

Having health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, unpaid time off, and being given stock options is good with me for a job that's getting me through college, IMO. I'll get a real job after college... Meh

I want to work for them and fly the drones. It'll be like a video game. Pew pew.

I know I shouldn't, but sign me up. Hopefully, I won't wake up to 10+ pages to read every morning. 

YES! 

And surprise, we're starting with Night so it might be slow at first lol.

Archived