Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

this has never happened by the way.

Dude I have asked you twice to check out Mesa Grande in Rochester. It's good and I would like non related but respected feedback. But whatever, now I'm hearing you're not even Mexican, I feel like I barely know you.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude I have asked you twice to check out Mesa Grande in Rochester. It's good and I would like non related but respected feedback. But whatever, now I'm hearing you're not even Mexican, I feel like I barely know you.

yeah this hasn't happened.  ever.

but now that you're asking I'll check it out.  I'm Puerto Rican.  The creative types in this thread decided that calling me Mexican was a hysterical dig.  6 years later I can say it's still not.

edit:  I just googled it and it's literally around the corner from me.  I live in the same town Perinton/Fairport which incidentally was named one of the top 10 places to live in the country back in 2006 I think.

but now that you're asking I'll check it out.  I'm Puerto Rican.  The creative types in this thread decided that calling me Mexican was a hysterical dig.  6 years later I can say it's still not.

shut up mexican

Were you born in Puerto Rico?

no.. both parents were.

I was born in the Bronx NY but my parents got us out of there when I was a few months old.  Sadly I don't speak spanish fluently because my parents spoke english to us and spanish to each other..  I usually answer them in english or very remedial spanish.  but understand most.

no.. both parents were.

I was born in the Bronx NY but my parents got us out of there when I was a few months old. Sadly I don't speak spanish fluently because my parents spoke english to us and spanish to each other.. I usually answer them in english or very remedial spanish. but understand most.

My parents did the oppsite. They've been talking at me in Spanish since forever with little to no regard if I actually understood them or not lol

I think he finds a night with a glass of wine and the Twilight DVD set a lot more therapeutic. We each have our own proccess. If you suffocate him, it'll only push him further away. Unless you do it literally, in which case he'll be dead. Either way you don't gain a player lol

I wasn't expecting him to play anyway but idk why he feels like he's gotta stay away.

sh*t if he wants he can have DT access and he can spend the whole game trolling everyone and calling them idiots for all I care.

edit:  I just googled it and it's literally around the corner from me.  I live in the same town Perinton/Fairport which incidentally was named one of the top 10 places to live in the country back in 2006 I think.

shut up mexican

yeah this hasn't happened. ever.

but now that you're asking I'll check it out. I'm Puerto Rican. The creative types in this thread decided that calling me Mexican was a hysterical dig. 6 years later I can say it's still not.

edit: I just googled it and it's literally around the corner from me. I live in the same town Perinton/Fairport which incidentally was named one of the top 10 places to live in the country back in 2006 I think.

Yeah. They chose Perinton because of what you said. High income area, lot of families and the new shopping center that went up. To be honest my wife and I are seriously considering moving to Skaneateles in a couple years. Hope you enjoy MG.

Edit: btw, it sounds like you're close. Were you unaware that MG existed? That's not good lol.

I wasn't expecting him to play anyway but idk why he feels like he's gotta stay away.

sh*t if he wants he can have DT access and he can spend the whole game trolling everyone and calling them idiots for all I care.

Because you guys are c0cks.  I only come back because to this site to for my daily dose of awesome from Bombdirt's 100,000 post thread.  

Yeah. They chose Perinton because of what you said. High income area, lot of families and the new shopping center that went up. To be honest my wife and I are seriously considering moving to Skaneateles in a couple years. Hope you enjoy MG.

Edit: btw, it sounds like you're close. Were you unaware that MG existed? That's not good lol.

Yeah it's a good suburb and while there is some high income areas, it's mostly middle to upper middle class.  Skaneateles is by Finger Lakes..  Nice place to visit but boring most of the year..  Syracuse is kind of a dump too.

If you want the charm of upstate and being close to a lake look at Canandaigua..  You're only 35 minutes away from Rochester and it's big enough that you'll have everything you need within a 15 minute drive. 

But if you're looking for middle of nowhere kind of place, some people like that, then Skaneateles should fit the bill.

Yeah it's a good suburb and while there is some high income areas, it's mostly middle to upper middle class.  Skaneateles is by Finger Lakes..  Nice place to visit but boring most of the year..  Syracuse is kind of a dump too.

If you want the charm of upstate and being close to a lake look at Canandaigua..  You're only 35 minutes away from Rochester and it's big enough that you'll have everything you need within a 15 minute drive. 

But if you're looking for middle of nowhere kind of place, some people like that, then Skaneateles should fit the bill.

Well, my wife's inlaws and family are in Auburn. The big knock on Skaneateles for me was potentially having nothing really to do after the summer, which coming from NJ is probably going to take getting used to. They have a great downtown though. What I do like about the area is that it's clean, good schools, fresh produce, have the big family where my son could be around his cousins and my job is probably transferrable because I need to be around wealthy people to make money myself.

Does Canandaigua fit that description? We know a few people in Rochester, supposedly it's a cool area. I've been there once and didn't really get to explore...except for spending a couple hours at Dino BBQ which was glorious.

Are you telling me I have a nice c0ck?

Yeah.  The guy who eats 7 foot of pork sausage at a single sitting would like your kiln dried putrid wrinkled wang.  Save it for the anemic self hating community college skanks you naturally attract. 

Yeah.  The guy who eats 7 foot of pork sausage at a single sitting would like your kiln dried putrid wrinkled wang.  Save it for the anemic self hating community college skanks you naturally attract. 

I don't have low t

Archived