Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

well Atleast I got a new sig

we get close to deadline and we should kill an inactive .. almost every single player on today and posting voted ape, yet we could only get 7 votes cause 1/2 the game is Mia .. if 1 of those 8 people vote ape he's dead

Not a fan of this post..  The deadline isn't until tomorrow at noon.  We can put up 20 pages before then.  Don't like you giving the impression we're near a deadline.

that said I'll still hammer the Ape.  he's gone through about 4 different personas and we're still on day 1.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape has been flailing for awhile now.

He initially started off with his spewing his typical vitriol but has since been castrated is now adopted this faux cool guy act. The whole thing is vile and I am now around to lay down the hammer of hammers.

Where is your list?

Pac, on 05 Aug 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:
holy crap are you really scum??

get this thing to L1 please.

Probably just sarcasm... but duly noted.

Jetsfan80, on 05 Aug 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:
Same way Ape thought in his head that JC (Walter White) had deployed Pac and I to attack the Ape last game.  He's an egomaniac who thinks the strategy every game is centered on someone having to take him out.

It's been my observations *see Kiv and DPR* that power players tend to get taken out early when they are town because the scum fear them.  Actually.. it was either of those two that would tend to take ME out early when they were scum because I always managed to figure them out. :\

Integrity28, on 05 Aug 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:
You know what would be a curious experiment? If I just shut up, what would happen? 

In other words, instead of me feeling the need to serve up better logic and points, perhaps I should just shut up... stop trying so hard... and stop feeding CTM easy opportunities to take my serve and volley it back as incriminating spin. He isn't casing me, he's just tearing down what I say. Like I said, it doesn't seem like he cares if I'm town or scum. It's allowing him to maintain control of the overall tenor.

"Ape is defending, so he must be guilty."At that point, his responses don't even need to make sense, as long as they contain enough superlatives that suggest whatever I'm rambling about is guilty.

Case in point, he keeps saying I'm flailing, personally I think I'm defending as I normally would, considering all possibilities as I normally would, showing the same level of insight, and explaining my logic as I normally would as town. He's saying I'm OMGUS, lmfao, when have I ever used OMGUS as the basis for any of my scum play? Never. I'm too good as scum to need that sh*t. If I were scum, I would have gotten you guys to lynch Seph for that false premise sh*t I pointed out earlier in the game.

I feel you... this happens to me every game... (you are defending yourself you must be scum... you ignored my nudge/poke/whatever at you.. you must be scum)

Hallia, on 05 Aug 2015 - 1:27 PM, said:
Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape 

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

SRSLY?  I don't even understand this.  "If I had to pick one or the other I'd go with (actually votes instead of rhetoric she started with)" and then goes on to claim she would personally NEVER vote one person over the other because "that seems wrong".  

Not a fan of this post..  The deadline isn't until tomorrow at noon.  We can put up 20 pages before then.  Don't like you giving the impression we're near a deadline.

that said I'll still hammer the Ape.  he's gone through about 4 different personas and we're still on day 1.

I am saying if we get close to deadline, we should kill an inactive. Not sure what is so controversial or how I implied we're near a deadline... Maybe your not reading the implied "if"

I can only imagine what a jf80 solid 7-8 looks like.. Nyc 1.5?

She's a legitimately cute girl.  All of the ones I've dated have progressively gotten cuter.  And I have no idea why, because I've been gaining weight during that same span.  Could the increased success with women and weight gain all be attributed to the influence of Crusher?

She's a legitimately cute girl.  All of the ones I've dated have progressively gotten cuter.  And I have no idea why, because I've been gaining weight during that same span.  Could the increased success with women and weight gain all be attributed to the influence of Crusher?

either that or all the masturbation is making you go progressively more blind

It's day 1, we ha e no info, what more do you want? I think that's scummy. Everyone else says it's "too scummy to be scum" so I am moving on.

There's been plenty of information thrown around today.  Hiding behind the "It's Day 1" excuse is indeed lame.  Care to share your thoughts on the game at large?

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

Also, what does this mean?

either that or all the masturbation is making you go progressively more blind

I've considered this, and rejected it.  My vision is better these days now that I finally relented and got glasses.  The beard (also new) + glasses might just be a good look for me.

As for the APE V CTM crap..... CTM you really didn't ever give a solid argument beyond "flailing, omgusing, so on".  You still latched on like a bulldog and held on stubbornly to your weak sauce case against Ape.

Not defending him and not Ape harem refusing to vote him.  I just don't see anything solid enough to vote him at this time.

I still like my vote where it is.  JC has been semi- active but has not posted anything that substantial... he's just kinda off to the side "cheer leading".

Yeah, I say that knowing I'm always an inactive player and don't always post much of substance myself.  I'm aware I do that.  I'm attempting not to as much this game but I've never been one to quote and respond to 50 things while reading thru.... it's my biggest down fall because I recall something someone said but hate having to dig thru dozens of pages of stuff to find it again and it's hard to make my case without doing so.  

I am saying if we get close to deadline, we should kill an inactive. Not sure what is so controversial or how I implied we're near a deadline... Maybe your not reading the implied "if"

perhaps a slight misread on my part.  carry on, pig.

I've considered this, and rejected it.  My vision is better these days now that I finally relented and got glasses.  The beard (also new) + glasses might just be a good look for me.

Pics or it didn't happen

As for the APE V CTM crap..... CTM you really didn't ever give a solid argument beyond "flailing, omgusing, so on".  You still latched on like a bulldog and held on stubbornly to your weak sauce case against Ape.

Ok, then he was working with Lizzie to trap me, cause me, pac and jif are scum and have determined that eliminating town ape is thekey to victory and we felt the best course of action was a "get behind lizzie" stratergy.. . And anyone who doesn't agree with this is an idiot and will not get an Ape School of Mafia diploma

It's absolutely amazing..  this power Ape has over the DM ladies is one of the biggest mysteries I've ever seen in my life.

It's the Pyramids, Stonehedge, and The Apettes.  Not necessarily in that order.

I have answered that already, his wanting to vote no lynch, but I guess you're ignoring my posts?

Kind of lame but whatever

So, after burying your vote on Smash all game over that... you're weighing in with a lump vote on me, just because "you have to choose between one and the other". This is a complete copout from putting forth any scum hunting effort, or taking and stand and owning a point of view that someone can attribute to you later. 

I know I'm an annoying ****, but I can't for the life of me fathom how, with sh*t like this going on, I am the vote leader. Running me up was about the least ambitious thing that could have happened today. 2 people came after me, and the other 14 got a free ******* ride.

So if a person doesn't agree with you they get put into the most convenient clique you can come up with and pretend is inferior to you? I mean, since you did this exact same thing to Nolder earlier.

Yes, exactly. None of this is partially tongue in cheek. You got me

So if a person doesn't agree with you they get put into the most convenient clique you can come up with and pretend is inferior to you? I mean, since you did this exact same thing to Nolder earlier.

You haven't been around for awhile..  this phenomenon he's eluding to is very real.

Ok, then he was working with Lizzie to trap me, cause me, pac and jif are scum and have determined that eliminating town ape is thekey to victory. And anyone who doesn't agree with this is an idiot and will not get an Ape School of Mafia diploma

Yo, you want to start this back up? I've already shredded this misrepresentation of what I said. Someone that got behind Lizzie is scum, the odds of the game dictate it, and frankly, nothing you or anyone else says is going to convince me that with as slow as the pace was at the time, that scum wouldn't be enticed by a well-placed bad case on me. It would turn the game upside down, would probably get me lynched if I imploded, and would ensure that a lynch on a townie happens before the deadline tomorrow. 

Yo, you want to start this back up? I've already shredded this misrepresentation of what I said. Someone that got behind Lizzie is scum, the odds of the game dictate it, and frankly, nothing you or anyone else says is going to convince me that with as slow as the pace was at the time, that scum wouldn't be enticed by a well-placed bad case on me. It would turn the game upside down, would probably get me lynched if I imploded, and would ensure that a lynch on a townie happens before the deadline tomorrow. 

you caught me pre edit . i haz sad

I see CTM has resorted to selectively quoting posts, and building narrative out of them to support what he's selling. I've got some quotes too, no narrative, I'll stick to the facts.

I made  his list ^^^

My primary pursuant, not voting me.

Nudge.

Nudge.

Nudge.

This is where I re-evaluted my take on Lizzie. I said it last night, and now today, CTM is pretending like it's an impossibility that I could have ever come to a different conclusion by weighing out all of the logical scenarios that feed into my scum hunting.

Accuses me of OMGUS. Not a scum tell, but it's something to throw at me, like "flailing" and "pinging".

Nudge.

Nudge.

This confirmed my thoughts on Lizzie possibly setting a trap play. The truth about how I interpreted this stuff is right in the thread, so rather than CTM telling you it is an impossibility that I changed my mind, and that it can only be a contradiction. Look at the thread. The interplay is there. You can see the shift for ****s sake.

I hadn't noticed that CTM nudged this many times. I'm still working on catching up, but I'm not liking CTM's defense right now. 

Ape is coming across as null to me at the moment. 

Ok, then he was working with Lizzie to trap me, cause me, pac and jif are scum and have determined that eliminating town ape is thekey to victory and we felt the best course of action was a "get behind lizzie" stratergy.. . And anyone who doesn't agree with this is an idiot and will not get an Ape School of Mafia diploma

I've also noted that more than once in your arguments with Ape you kinda swayed a little and said maybe he is town... covering your hide if he flips town?  It's what had me confused the most during you twos back and forth.  You, yourself didn't even really seem 100 percent convinced during your argument.

I've also noted that more than once in your arguments with Ape you kinda swayed a little and said maybe he is town... covering your hide if he flips town?  It's what had me confused the most during you twos back and forth.  You, yourself didn't even really seem 100 percent convinced during your argument.

I am not 100% convinced he is anit town, it's day 1? lol ... I'm 60% convinced

And at some point I made it very clear that if he was town, it's on me. when he was tryingto imply that I was going to blame jif

I am not 100% convinced he is anit town, it's day 1? lol ... I'm 60% convinced

And at some point I made it very clear that if he was town, it's on me. when he was tryingto imply that I was going to blame jif

Why go so strongly for someone you only feel 60 percent sure about?  Like I said.. your biggest argument against him was not calling you out on the nudges.

Archived