Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

No, no, I've seen you this aggressive.  Just not in a really long time. And now that I think about it, I cant remember the last time you were scum.

I think I've done nothing but provide lucid input.  I've pointed out some different meta from CTM and Nolderp.  I've weighed in on Smash's townie behavior.  I've question Hali for thinking he's scum and like usual, she hasnt answered the question.  I pointed out what I thought was a gross post by JC.  Called you out on some logic I disagreed with...turned out I misinterpreted your idea.I voted Ape on what I thought to be very reasonable logic in direct response to his post and nothing else.  So yeah, GFY.

But yes, I'll get starting vacation on Friday for 9 days....but this isnt a raging party type of vacation.  We surf all day and are typically in bed early after a couple of beers and a joint because we wake up early to do it all again.  I'll be somewhat in tune when I'm on, just dont know how much I'll be on.

That said, I'm a townie so if it would be in the town's best interest (assuming we dont come to a consensus on scum), then I'd willing offer myself up for lynch to get the game going.  Granted, we dont really know our roles yet..but either way...I'm willing to go there because I really dont know how active I'll be. 

This concerned me as well but I had similar pings from Ape.  

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a coinflip if you're going to meltdown or not stop it.

Stop what?

I won't be melting down. This game has been exactly what every game I've ever tried to half-ass turns into. You haven't played long enough, but for a while it became very obvious how busy with work I was. I'd role town and be dominant as a scum hunter if I was slow at work, or I'd be the worst townie ever and completely make a mess because I'd be burning the candle at both ends. I've done the latter here, and will accept whatever sh*t I get from people after the fact. I'm just not good at this when I'm not all-in focused. 

No, i don't think you flail at all. I think you confront directly, not latch on to idiot arguments like Jifs .. you also omgus, which is why i was seeing if you'd cop to it.

eh, I omgus more as a townie... all part of scum hunting, to me, it helps me get a read about whether scum is coming after me or town.

This concerned me as well but I had similar pings from Ape.  

You can't remember the last time I was scum? Really? It was 2 games ago, with you on my team. Please tell me this is not specific to the text you bolded. LOL, could you be this sloppy AGAIN?

eh, I omgus more as a townie... all part of scum hunting, to me, it helps me get a read about whether scum is coming after me or town.

yes, that's what i said. You omgus as a townie.. 

The thing about this game, is 3 factions make omgus possible no matter what alignment

You can't remember the last time I was scum? Really? It was 2 games ago, with you on my team. Please tell me this is not specific to the text you bolded. LOL, could you be this sloppy AGAIN?

he's talking about me.. And i haven't been scum this season, I don't think

Funny cause when I first got started I was scum every other game which is why SMC still calls me an evil pied piper

yes, that's what i said. You omgus as a townie.. 

The thing about this game, is 3 factions make omgus possible no matter what alignment

Yeah, I'm confused. I when you were nudging Lizzie to go after me, you were saying I was omgusey, like several times. Now you're saying I omgus as town. You lost me... or this is just a flagrant contradiction. 

how many times have you played with ape? He's very hard to lynch cause he's so damn vocal and has a harem of DM ladies who look up to him for some strange reason.

Pursuing an Ape lynch is a significant time investment

Jealousy is ugly on you my friend

he's talking about me.. And i haven't been scum this season, I don't think

Funny cause when I first got started I was scum every other game which is why SMC still calls me an evil pied piper

Well, you are the evil pied piper... and where is SMC. I think his inactivity is the most alarming to me.

Yeah, I'm confused. I when you were nudging Lizzie to go after me, you were saying I was omgusey, like several times. Now you're saying I omgus as town. You lost me... or this is just a flagrant contradiction. 

I was never nudging lizzie, i was taunting you. I'm saying that in a normal town vs scum alignment, i'd read OMGUS from you as town. Since we without a doubt know there is 3 alignments this game, it means you could be scum and OMGUS because Loki is out there. ie. you are evil trying to take me out because you fear me, which is your version of OMGUS

Reading comprehension 101.  Pretty sure JiF was addressing CTM as scum.  But I lol'd.

Vote Count

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (4) - Nae, Barm, Integrity, JiF

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (1) - Pac

Integrity (6) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode

SMC (1) - Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

well Atleast I got a new sig

we get close to deadline and we should kill an inactive .. almost every single player on today and posting voted ape, yet we could only get 7 votes cause 1/2 the game is Mia .. if 1 of those 8 people vote ape he's dead

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

you have to be joking. I saw you lurking the past 90 minutes, JiF unvotes and now you come in with the weak l-2 again.

i hate everyone

Vote Count

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (4) - Nae, Barm, Integrity, JiF

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - Pac

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia

SMC (1) - Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

Is there one in the game?  I'm down.

Here's the problem with your play and why CTM is dead wrong.  The DM ladies don't favor the Ape.  It's the twink fest here at JN that continues to give him the benefit of the doubt when he spins his yarns and get the JNer to vote off the uncountered Cops with a guilty on the Ape.  You're doing the same sh*t here.  You like the sh*tshow he creates even though he's busting it off in your ass and telling you to move your hips a little more.  So go ahead and enjoy the ride.  

Argo GFY! 

Here's the problem with your play and why CTM is dead wrong. The DM ladies don't favor the Ape. It's the twink fest here at JN that continues to give him the benefit of the doubt when he spins his yarns and get the JNer to vote off the uncountered Cops with a guilty on the Ape. You're doing the same sh*t here. You like the sh*tshow he creates even though he's busting it off in your ass and telling you to move your hips a little more. So go ahead and enjoy the ride.

Argo GFY!

ownage... lmao

Here's the problem with your play and why CTM is dead wrong. The DM ladies don't favor the Ape. It's the twink fest here at JN that continues to give him the benefit of the doubt when he spins his yarns and get the JNer to vote off the uncountered Cops with a guilty on the Ape. You're doing the same sh*t here. You like the sh*tshow he creates even though he's busting it off in your ass and telling you to move your hips a little more. So go ahead and enjoy the ride.

Argo GFY!

Wow. Jc... #popculture

Archived