Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

There's like 8 mostly inactive players right now, and you've made the 2nd half of this day all about you.  There's your lack of competing train.

It's stupid to put it all on him. Yes when he's attacked he'll blow up a thread but an Ape is usually pretty docile unless provoked.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolder is Nolder.  Trying to label him DMer or JNer is dumb because he's never conformed to any site-wide stereotype.  I don't think DMers love the Ape so much as we aren't as harsh on him as JNers.

Catching up but..

Many moons ago when I was on DM I witnessed this bizarre reverence for the mighty "John Mcclain" or whatever the hell he calls himself there.  If you think that it doesn't exist then you've lost all objectivity on the topic.

Look at Nyn negative repping any post besmirching the Ape while positive repping the post above..  um.. hello?

BTW this bullsh*t with Ape seems orchestrated.

Who started it? LK? I think he's town but if he's not he has a teammate who knows the JN layout very well and understands if you start something on Ape near deadline it will blow the thread up and possibly end in a no lynch.

This seems purposeful to me.

We should drop 99% of Ape discussion (wtf are you retards doing talking about old games?) and work on the people who aren't talking imo.

If you want to continue to vote Ape fine but stfu so the rest of us can think.

Unvote

Vote SMC

I hope someone addressed this post. 

Catching up but..

Many moons ago when I was on DM I witnessed this bizarre reverence for the mighty "John Mcclain" or whatever the hell he calls himself there.  If you think that it doesn't exist then you've lost all objectivity on the topic.

Look at Nyn negative repping any post besmirching the Ape while positive repping the post above..  um.. hello?

This is dumb because most of the people that do that play on or have played on JN as well and know him as Ape anyway aside from one or two people like Yates maybe.

Unvote

Vote JC

whatevs...do i need to self vote...go lynch the uncountered Cop again you tool.

Don't get your panties in a wad on this one.  I interpreted this as JiF piling on to a competing train.  Pro-town move in my view.  And your play has been lackluster for the standards I have for you.

tudor  LOL

Is that a euphemism? Cause it's definitely not a word.

It was an intentional misspelling for humor purposes.  When it was first discussed on JN the possibility of DM actually using Ape as a tutor, someone (can't remember who) jokingly said "HAY APE CAN YOU TUDOR ME"

Don't get your panties in a wad on this one.  I interpreted this as JiF piling on to a competing train.  Pro-town move in my view.  And your play has been lackluster for the standards I have for you.

80 being sensible is bugging me out..

next will find out he did a girl in the butt

.. it's well known that town jif is scum ape's blunt instrument of gay, so i get where JC is coming from

Here's the problem with your play and why CTM is dead wrong.  The DM ladies don't favor the Ape.  It's the twink fest here at JN that continues to give him the benefit of the doubt when he spins his yarns and get the JNer to vote off the uncountered Cops with a guilty on the Ape.  You're doing the same sh*t here.  You like the sh*tshow he creates even though he's busting it off in your ass and telling you to move your hips a little more.  So go ahead and enjoy the ride.  

Argo GFY! 

WTF are you talking about?  lol

weird

Its saying something when 80 picks up on something that a veteran who plays at multiple sites cant.

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

Dislike this post. Not only is Hallia not answering any of the questions posed to her as to why she thinks Smash is still scummy, but she's bandwagoning without any reason beyond "Ape is scummier than CTM".

.. it's well known that town jif is scum ape's blunt instrument of gay, so i get where JC is coming from

Jc is using the Jif thing as fear mongering. He's hoping for paranoia about it to trump reason, because there's really no example of me doing it. I just put Jif on my scum list, and the thing about aggressiveness is something I was doing to read Jif. Nothing like when I've used him as scum.

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

Super convicted...

Still didnt answer my questions.  

I guess that just your style?  You just blatantly ignore questions asked directly to you?  You did it last game too.  

Kind of lame but whatever. 

That being said, JC's semi-freakout at the chance of being lynched again on a D1 makes me think he might really, actually be scum.  Which would be pretty damn funny.

Of course, he's probably just joking and trolling us all.  I never can tell with that f*cker.

Oh, I get it now.

Too bad I already said Ape was doing that earlier today.  It lacked creativity.  Which is why you liked it...call someone gay and CTM falls to the floor laughing. 

Ape has been flailing for awhile now.

He initially started off with his spewing his typical vitriol but has since been castrated is now adopted this faux cool guy act.  The whole thing is vile and I am now around to lay down the hammer of hammers.

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (5) - Nae, Barm, Integrity, JiF, Nolder

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - Pac

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

Dislike this post. Not only is Hallia not answering any of the questions posed to her as to why she thinks Smash is still scummy, but she's bandwagoning without any reason beyond "Ape is scummier than CTM".

This...but she does it every game.  I dont know what to make of it at all. 

Oh, I get it now.

Too bad I already said Ape was doing that earlier today.  It lacked creativity.  Which is why you liked it...call someone gay and CTM falls to the floor laughing. 

bahahaha

Archived